Rebecca Dalton - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age, Height, Parents, Wiki
Rebecca Dalton is a versatile Canadian actress who is well-recognized for her roles in the TV series "Good Witch" and "Spun Out". She first made a name for herself by bringing to life Della in the teen comedy "My Babysitter's a Vampire". She previously earned her first acting credit in 2010 with a guest role on the series Unnatural History and made her silver screen debut in 2015 starring in The Colossal Failure of the Modern Relationship. She has appeared in several films such as "Rocky Road" (2014), "A Perfect Christmas" (2016), "Christmas Wedding Planner" (2017), "The Santa Squad a/k/a Santa's Squad" (2020), and many others. She has also gained a lovely fan base on her social media as she has earned more than 31.8K followers on her Instagram account and over 9.3K followers on her Twitter account. Additionally, she was seen as Blair Callahan in the 2022 film, "A Tiny Home Christmas" as well as she starred in the role of Alex in "The Dog Lover's Guide to Dating" in 2023.
Rebecca Dalton famous for
- She is a Canadian actress.
- She starred in the TV series "Good Witch" and "Spun Out".
Where is Rebecca Dalton from?
Rebecca Dalton was born on 10th January 1989 in Oakville, Canada. She is of Canadian nationality and she came from Canadian-white ethnic background. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion and her race is white. Dalton's present age is 33 which she celebrated back in 2022 and as per her birthdate, her star sign is Capricorn. She is the daughter of her father, Mark Dalton, and her mother, Jane McKinnon Dalton. She also has one sibling a brother named Evan Dalton.
Regarding Rebecca's academic qualification, she attended Oakville Trafalgar High School and St. Mildred's-Lightbourn School, and after graduating in 2006. She later enrolled at Ryerson University in Toronto.
What does Rebecca Dalton do for a living?
- Rebecca Dalton began her acting career in an episode of the Canadian-American TV series "Unnatural History" in the role of Sally in 2010 after which she starred in the Canadian TV movie "My Babysitter's a Vampire" the following year.
- She then appeared as Stephanie Lyons in the Canadian TV series "Spun Out" in 2013 and was also cast in the role of Katie Littleton in the 2016 TV movie "Total Frat Party" in 2015.
- Likewise, she has starred in a number of Canadian TV movies, including "RockyRoad" (2014), "A Perfect Christmas" (2016), " Christmas Wedding Planner", (2017).
- In 2022, she appeared in films, "From Italy with Amore" as Ariel Moss and in "A Tiny Home Christmas" as Blair Callahan.
- Dalton was recently seen as Alex in the 2023 TV movie, "The Dog Lover's Guide to Dating".
Who is Rebecca Dalton married to?
Rebecca Dalton is a married woman. She became engaged to her handsome husband, James Hinchcliffe in July 2018, with whom she attended his high school prom in 2004. James is an IndyCar driver. The pair later got married at the Muskoka Bay Club Resort in Gravenhurst, Ontario on 3rd August 2019. Dalton shares a beautiful relationship with her husband and therefore they are less likely to separate in the future ahead. Reflecting on her sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Rebecca Dalton worth?
Rebecca Dalton has reached great heights in her career already and she still has a lot more to do. She has a net worth of $1 million as of 2023 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. She is a passionate and hardworking lady, so there is no doubt her net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. Besides, her major source of income is her acting career and she is sincere in her work.
How tall is Rebecca Dalton?
Rebecca Dalton definitely has a pretty face and a magnetic personality which has cast a spell on her viewers over the years. She stands at an ideal height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 meters) with a balanced body weight of 56 kg (123 lbs). Her hair color is blonde and her eyes color are light brown. Rebecca has a slim body build with 32B-24-34 inches of body measurements.
Trivias About Rebecca Dalton You Need To Know.
- She earned her first acting credit in 2010 with a guest role on the series Unnatural History.
- Her mother's name is Jane.
- Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- In 2014, she starred opposite Glee's Mark Salling in the television movie Rocky Road.
- In July 2018, Dalton became engaged to IndyCar-driver James Hinchcliffe.