Facts About Rebecca King-Crews
|57 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Benton Harbor, Michigan
|Actress and Singer
|Jack Winston Lund
|Anna Mae Parks
|5 feet 8 inches
|Source of Wealth
|Lew Wallace High School
|Western Michigan University
|Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
If you are a fan of Terry Crews who has played comedic roles on television films and movies such as Everybody Hates Chris, then you'd be happy to learn more about his wife Rebecca King-Crews. She is a gorgeous and a career-driven lady, best known for her appearance on The Crews Family on BET network. In addition to her exceptional acting prowess, she is also talented gospel music as well as a producer. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Rebecca King-Crews known for?
- an American actress and executive producer.
Where is Rebecca King-Crews from?
Recalling her early life, Rebecca was born in the beautiful city of Michigan and raised by parents, Jack Winston Lund and Anna Mae Parks. Her father was addicted to alcohol and abused them time and again after getting drunk which becomes a reason for his death. She shared her childhood with two younger siblings, Elizabeth, and Samuel Taylor. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
Where is Rebecca King-Crews educated?
Concerning her education details, Rebecca graduated from Lew Wallace High School. Later, she went on to study Musical theater at Western Michigan University and performed regionally with various productions, plays, and musical acts.
What does Rebecca King-Crews do?
- Moving towards her career, Rebecca had always been ambitious from a young age. As a teenager, she decided to try her hand at modeling and started taking part in beauty pageants. Tall, beautiful, and charming, she was crowned Miss Gary, Indiana in 1984 when she was still in high school.
- During her college years, she performed regionally with various productions, plays, and musical acts and appeared in several musical theatre productions, such as ‘Oklahoma,’ ‘The Wiz,’ ‘Pippin,’ ‘Evita,’ and ‘The Music Man.’
- Being of African-American heritage, she was also involved with the Black Civic Theatre with who she appeared in a regional production of ‘Dreamgirls.’ Around this time, the talented young girl also created her gospel group, ‘The Chosen Ones,’ where she served as a singer, songwriter, and producer.
- Along with being a wife and a mother, she continued to focus on her career as well. Her acting career began flourishing in the 1990s, and she appeared in TV shows, such as ‘E! True Hollywood Story’ (1996), ‘The Mo’Nique Show’ (2009) and ‘The Family Crews’ (2010). As a popular actress and the wife of a footballer/actor, Rebecca King Crews also got featured in several magazines like ‘Heart and Soul,’ ‘Jet,’ ‘Reality Magazine,’ ‘Today’s Black Woman,’ and ‘TV Guide.’
- Besides being a singer and actress, She is also a much sought after speaker and lecturer. Her Christian faith and stable family life make her a role model for generations of black and inter-racial women.
- She has given poignant and inspirational speeches at many events/venues, including the Uniquely YOU Summit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, The Well Done Awards in New York City, New York, The Heart and Soul Awards in Baltimore, Maryland, and The Tom Joyner Family Reunion in Orlando, Florida.
Who is Rebecca King-Crews married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Rebecca was married to a former NFL player and an American actor, Terry Crews. As of now, the couple is proud parents of five children, Isaiah, Azriel, Tera, Wynfrey and Naomi-Burton Crews. The lovebirds also celebrated their 26th anniversary on 1st August 2015. In an exclusive interview with US Weekly, Terry told, they are planning to adopt a baby who will be their sixth child.
However, like in every marriage, there are inevitable ups and downs in every couple’s life. However, the issue between them was quite weird as the issue between them was pornography addiction. In a talk show with Dr. Phil, he revealed that how his addiction to porn nearly ended their relationship when she threw him out of the house. However, he regained her trust and are living a wonderful life together.
How much is Rebecca King-Crews worth?
Being a musician and actress, Rebecca earns an impressive amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $20 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Rebecca King-Crews?
Observing her body physics, Rebecca stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 55 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of black eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.