Regina Hall - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Affair, Husband, Awards, Weight, College, BET Awards, College, Kids, Movies, Married
Regina Hall is a famous American actress and comedian who is mainly known for her role in "Girls Tip(2017)", "Little"(2019), and "Naked"(2017). She is the first African-American to win the New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress. Recently, she hosted"Bet Awards 2019" on 23rd June 2019.
What is Regina Hall famous for?
- Famous as an American actress and for her role in "Girls Trip"(2017), "Little"(2019), and "Naked"(2017).
When was Regina Hall born?
Regina Hall was born on 12th December 1970 in Washington DC, US. Her birth name is Regina Lee Hall. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is African-American. Saggitarius is her zodiac sign.
He was born to Oddie Hall(father) and Ruby Hall(mother). Her father was an electrician while her mother is a teacher. She has no sibling. Her father died of a stroke when she was in University.
She was raised in her hometown, Washington DC. She attended Fordham University and graduated with a Bachelor's degree in 1992. She also graduated from New York University with a degree in Journalism.
She has also worked as a waitress. In 1996, she had a guest appearance on Sadat X's album Wild Cowboys.
How is Regina Hall's career?
- Hall started her professional career as an actress from a TV commercial in 1997 at the age of 26. Then, she appeared on the show "Soap Opera Loving'.
- She appeared in the movie "The Best Man" in 1999 and her role in the movie was very much appreciated.
- She then appeared in the movie "Love and Baseball". In 2000, she also played a role in the comedy-horror-spoof "Scary Movie".Later, she also appeared in the movie's sequels.
- She got the starring role of Coretta on the prime time drama "Ally McBeal" in 2001. In the year 2002, she appeared in Charles's action drama "Paid in Full".
- She then played lead roles in the movies such as "Honeymooners", "King's Ransom", "Malibu's Most Wanted", "Law Abiding Citizen" and "Mardi Gas".
- She appeared as Candace in Harvey's Romantic comedy movie "Think Like a Man" in 2012.
- She starred in the comedy-drama "The Best Man Holiday"(2013). She also co-starred in the movie "About Last Night" in 2014.
- In the same year, she again starred as Candace in the movie "Think Like a Man Too".
- She played a major role in the film, "People PLace Things"(2015), "Barbershop: The Next Cut"(2016), "Girls Trip"(2017) and "Support the Girls"(2018).
- She also became a part of the cast "The Hate U Give" in 2018.
- Recently, in 2019 she hosted the grand awards function "2019 BET Awards".
Who is Regina Hall Married to?
The American actress, Regina Hall is not in any relationship.
Previously, she has dated Sanaa Lathan and Damon Wayans. After her break up at the age of 40, she wanted to become a nun but, she could not due to her age. On January 2019, Regina posted a picture with Andrew,
She is active in social media with 2.1m followers on Instagram.
What is the net worth of Regina Hall?
The actress Regina Hall has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars in 2019, and also receives a huge salary as well from her hit movies.
How tall is Regina Hall?
The 48 years aged, Regina Hall has a well-maintained body. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 4inches(1.63m) and has a body weight of 62kg(137 lbs).
Her body measurement is 35-27-36 inches. She has a dark complexion with dark brown hair and black eyes.