How did Reinhard Bonnke die? Bio, Net Worth, Death, Cause of Death, Religion, Books, TV Shows, Wife, Missionary, Evangelist, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family
Reinhard Bonnke is one of the famous and trending celebs who is popular for being a Religion. He was especially known for his gospel missions throughout Africa. He had been an evangelist and missionary in Africa since 1967. He oversaw 75 million recorded conversions to Christianity until his death. Let's know more about him, his contributions and his death reason through his article.
What is Richard Bonnke famous for?
- A German-American Pentecostal evangelist and missionary.
- His gospel missions throughout Africa.
- His recurring dreams like "Africa Shall Be Saved", "Christ For All Nations" and "farewell gospel crusade".
Where was Reinhard Bonnke born?
Recalling his early life, Bonnke was born in Königsberg, East Prussia, Germany. He was born to a Christian family which makes him later an evangelist. He holds German-American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. His horoscope is Aries and he is Christian by birth. The name of his parents and his sibling's details is yet to be disclosed.
Taking about his childhood, He was born again at the age of nine after his mother spoke with him about a sin that he had committed. He then left for missionary work in Africa at the age of 10 and said that he had the experience of Baptism in the Holy Spirit. After the war service, his father had become a pastor which help him to devoted to Christ nearly.
Where is Reinhard Bonnke go for education?
Concerning his education history, Bonnke studied at The Bible College of Wales in Swansea. His other qualification is yet to be disclosed.
How Reinhard Bonnke become an evangelist?
- After graduation, he pastored in Germany for seven years. He began his ministry in Africa, with which he was principally identified, preaching in Lesotho in 1967. He subsequently held evangelical meetings across the continent.
- He claims to have had a recurring dream featuring a picture of the map of Africa being spread with red and heard the voice of God crying "Africa Shall Be Saved". This led him to adopt large-scale evangelism, rather than the traditional small scale missionary approach. He rented a stadium in Gaborone and preached with little cooperation from local churches. Beginning with only 100 people, the stadium meetings grew.
- In 1974, He founded the mission organization 'Christ For All Nations'. Originally based in Johannesburg, South Africa, the headquarters were relocated to Frankfurt, Germany in 1986. This was done primarily to distance the organization from South Africa's apartheid policy at the time. Today CfaN has 9 offices across 5 continents.
- He began his ministry holding tent meetings that accommodated large crowds. According to an account published by the Christian Broadcasting Network in 1984, he commissioned the construction of what was claimed to be the world’s largest mobile structure, a tent capable of seating 34,000.
- After that, He announced his 'farewell gospel crusade' to be held in Lagos, Nigeria in November 2017. Lagos is also the location of a gospel crusade held in 2000 which is the organization's largest to date, drawing an attendance of 6 million people.
- In 2019, He will headline the G12 Africa Conference in Pretoria, South Africa.
Who is Reinhard Bonnke married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Bonnke is a married man. He was married to Anni Suelze in 1964. The duo was proud to be parents of three children and eight grandchildren. Their three children are Kai-Uwe Bonnke, Gabrielle Bonnke, and Susie Bonnke. Together, the duo spent their life almost 55 years and live a blissful life with a blessing of God. Unfortunately, he passed away on 07th December 2019, at the age of 79 which separated the duo forever.
What is the cause of the death of Reinhard Bonnke?
It is hard to believe that Bonnke was passed away from us. But it is the truth, his wife Annie confirms his death in a statement:
"Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. It is with sorrow that the Bonnke Family would like to announce the passing of our beloved husband, father, and grandfather, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke. He passed away peacefully, surrounded by his family on December 07th, 2019. For the past 60 years, he has preached the glorious Gospel of Jesus throughout the entire world. We want to thank you on behalf of him and our family, for your kind love and unwavering support, which enable him to preach the matchless message of salvation to countless people."
Presently, the cause of his death is yet to be revealed. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
What is the Heath Conditions of Reinhard Bonnke?
Bonnke announced on his official facebook page on 12th November 2019, he had undergone femur surgery and needed time to learn how to walk again.
He wrote: "My spirit is rejoicing, especially when I think of you. I have been able to pray for you and your many needs and am asking you to pray for me now. I will read every reply and thank you in anticipation and the Name of Jesus."
What is the net worth of Reinhard Bonnke?
Being a Pentecostal evangelist, Bonnke earns a decent amount of money and able to grab the heart of the people through his profession as an evangelist and missionary. He shares the word of God in many places as the disciples of Christ which change the heart of people and know them the almighty god. Based on some online sources, his estimated net worth said to be $5 million at the time of his death. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Reinhard Bonnke?
Before his death, Bonnke has a decent height and weight with hazel eyes and dark brown hair color. By the grace of God, he has good health and wealth as he needed. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In this case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Reinhard Bonnke You Need To Know.
- He claims to have had a recurring dream featuring a picture of the map of Africa being spread with red and heard the voice of God crying "Africa Shall Be Saved".
- He began his ministry holding tent meetings that accommodated large crowds.
- He is the founder of the mission organization 'Christ For All Nations'.