Facts About Remo Freuler
|31 Years Old
|Remo Marco Freuler
|Place Of Birth
|$1 million to $5 million
|1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
|161 lb / 73 kg
Remo Marco Freuler is a Swiss professional footballer who comes to light for playing as a midfielder for Serie A club Atalanta and the Switzerland national team. He is excellently known as Remo Freuler. He is also well known for his years as a member of Swiss clubs like FC Winterthur, Grasshopper Club Zurich, and FC Luzern. He made his senior debut for the Swiss national team during the squad's qualifying campaign for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Remo joined FC Hinwil's youth squad in 2001 and made his professional debut with FC Winterthur in 2009. He was also named in the 26-man Swiss squad for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020. Additionally, he has earned more than 94.6K followers on his Instagram account.
Remo Freuler Famous For
- He is a Swiss professional footballer.
- He plays as a midfielder for Serie A club Atalanta and the Switzerland national team.
Where is Remo Freuler from?
Remo Freuler was born on 15th April 1992 with the real name of Remo Marco Freuler in Ennenda, Switzerland. He is of Swiss nationality and he belongs to the Swiss-white ethnicity. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Remo celebrated his 30th birthday in 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Aries. He is the son of his father, Marcel Freuler, and his mother, Sabine Freuler.
Remo Freuler Football Career
Remo Freuler conceived his football career with FC Hinwil and moved to fellow Zurich side FC Winterthur in 2005 after which he made his professional debut with Winterthur at the age of 18 in 2010, making two substitute appearances at the end of the 2009-2010 Swiss Challenge League.
He was then transferred to Grasshopper Club Zurich, where he spent most of the season with the under-21 side as he did spend a stint with the professional club toward the beginning of the Super League season, and got on the scoresheet against rivals FC Zurich.
He was frozen out of the team the following season and was loaned back to Winterthur in the winter break.
- Remo joined a Winterthur side in tenth place in the Challenge League after the first half of the season and made 14 appearances that season for Winterthur.
- He was highlighted by his first career goals for the club in the form of a brace against Kriens on 4th March 2012, and Winterthur finished in fourth place.
- His contract with Winterthur was made permanent in the summer, and he made 21 more appearances with the club the next season before moving to Super League side FC Luzern.
- Freuler was transferred to Luzern on 18th February 2014, and he made his club debut on 2nd March against St. Gallen
- On 6th Apri, he scored his first goal for the club against Young Boys and finished the 2013–14 season in fourth place.
- He scored seven goals and provided five assists the following season for Luzern and started every game of the new season under Babbel before being transferred to Italian club Atalanta B.C.
- Remo moved to Atalanta for a €2 million transfer fee on 19th January 2016, and he made his Serie A debut on 7th February against Empoli.
- He scored his first goal for the Bergamo side on 2nd May against eventual runners-up Napoli and made 29 starts in the 2016-2017 season.
- He also qualified for the group stages of the Europa League for the first time since 1990 and scored a late equalizer at home to eventual champions Juventus, derailing their chance to clinch the Scudetto that weekend on 28th April.
- He also made his first Europa League group stage appearance against English side Everton, playing the full 90 minutes in a 3-0 victory over the Toffees.
- Remo opened his scoring account in the 2017-2018 season with Atalanta against Fiorentina, scoring an equalizer in the fourth minute of stoppage time on 24th September 2017.
- Remo came through the youth setup in Switzerland before being called up to the senior squad for the first time during Switzerland's 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign.
- As well, he has been included in the Switzerland national team's 23-man squad for the 2018 World Cup as he played in the 2019 UEFA Nations League Finals, where his team finished 4th in May 2019.
- He was named in the 26-man Swiss squad for the postponed UEFA Euro 2020 and on 2nd July 2021, he contributed the assist for Xherdan Shaqiri's equalizing goal in the quarter-final against Spain but was later sent off in the 77th minute following a decision many pundits thought was too harsh.
- The match ended 1-1 and went to a penalty shoot-out, in which Spain progressed to the semi-finals.
- Atalanta on 19/01/2016 for 2M €
- FC Luzern on 18/02/2014
- Winterthur on 01/07/2013
- Grasshopper Club Zurich on 30/06/2013 at the end of the loan
- Winterthur on 01/02/2012
- FC Winterthur II on 01/07/2009 From Winterthur U18
Who is Remo Freuler wife?
Remo Freuler is unmarried. He is engaged to his pretty girlfriend, Kristina Sivcic. The pair reportedly began dating during the summer of 2017. The following year on 29th June, the Swiss footballer introduced Kristina to his Instagram followers through a picture. There is a greater possibility of his marriage after all he seems happy in his relationship with his girlfriend. Furthermore, talking about Remo's sexual orientation, he is straight.
How much is Remo Freuler Net Worth?
Remo Freuler has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2022. Competing at the Swiss Challenge League with FC Winterthur for the 2014-2015 season, Remo received a salary parallel to £88,400. The Goddess provided him with compensation worth £468,000 for his 2016-2017 contribution. He is a passionate and hardworking man, so there is no doubt his net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. His current market value is $22.00m whereas his highest market value was $27.50m as of 3rd March 2020. In addition, his major source of income is his football career.
How tall is Remo Freuler?
Remo Freuler has unarguably accomplished a decent height career-wise. He stands at an ideal height of 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) with a balanced body weight of 161 lb / 73 kg. He has good-looking light brown hair and dark brown eyes color. Moreover, his body build type is athletic.
Trivias About Remo Freuler You Need To Know.
- He joined FC Hinwil's youth squad in 2001 and made his professional debut with FC Winterthur in 2009.
- He has dated Kristina Sivcic.
- He played with goalkeeper Etrit Berisha on Atlanta BC.
- He was given the nickname "Iceman" by an Italian journalist due to his calm demeanor when handling the ball.
- His zodiac sign is Aries.