Facts About Renee Gracie
|Celebrated Name||Renee Gracie|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Renee Gracie|
|Place Of Birth||Kuraby, Brisbane Australia|
|Source of Wealth||Actress and former racing driver career.|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 feet and 3 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Body Measurement||36-28-36 inches|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Renee Gracie, a talented Australian adult film actress, and former racing driver is well known for competing in the Dunlop Super2 Series with sponsorship from Dragon Motor Racing and Image Racing. She first started her racing career in 2013 and after a successful kart racing series, she competed in the Porsche Carrera Cup Australia Championship. She switched to the Supercars Dunlop Series in 2015. Renee placed in the top 20 in multiple races throughout her career including at the V8 Supercars Dunlop Series where she raced for the Paul Morris Motorsport team. Apart from racing, she began working as an adult film actress and uploading adult content to subscription site OnlyFans in 2019.
Renee Gracie's staggering $1 million moves to get back into Supercars
Renee Gracie has revealed her plans to buy her own Supercars team using the money she's made from OnlyFans after walking away from motorsport. Gracie shocked the motorsport world last year when she revealed she'd turned her back on racing to pursue a career in X-rated content. The 26-year-old said a lack of funding in Supercars was behind her decision, with OnlyFans providing a much more lucrative career. Gracie said she made over $500,000 in her first month on the subscription website, which charges fans a monthly fee for X-rated content.
"I am looking to buy my own team," Gracie told the Daily Telegraph. "I get offers every second day to go and race in somebody else's car. "There are lots of opportunities and options keeping the hope and the dream alive, but I would like to do it myself." "I don't think anyone in Australia would be able to generate the interest that I would attract," she said. "I now have the financial security to get back into it," she said. "I can now afford to go racing without worrying about crashing the car. I won't be reliant on sponsorships."
- Being an Australian adult film actress and former racing driver.
- For competing in the Dunlop Super2 Series with sponsorship from Dragon Motor Racing and Image Racing.
What is Renee Gracie Nationality?
Renee Gracie was born on 5th January 1995 in Kuraby, Brisbane Australia. She holds Australian nationality and she belongs to Australian-white ethnicity. Her religion is Christian and her race is white. Gracie has celebrated her 26th birthday recently in 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Capricorn. She has not disclosed much regarding her family and academic qualification.
What does Renee Gracie do for a living?
- Renee Gracie jumps off her career being contested the 2014 and 2015 seasons of the Porsche Carrera Cup Australia Championship as she was the first female to compete in that championship in 2013. She achieved five top 10 race results and a 100 percent race finishing record in the following year.
- She switched to the Supercars Dunlop Series in 2015 and was the first full-time female competitor in 14 years whereas she was classified 18th in the championship standings, with 634 points and the best race result of 12th at the end of that year.
- It was announced on 19th August 2015 that she would partner Simona de Silvestro in a Ford FG X Falcon fielded by Prodrive Racing Australia in the Bathurst 1000 for V8 Supercars. It was the first female pairing at Bathurst since Melinda Price and Kerryn Brewer finished 11th in 1998.
- As well, she competed in her second season of the Supercars Dunlop Series, once again for Paul Morris Motorsport in 2016, and teamed up with de Silvestro for a second assault at the Bathurst 1000, this time in a Nissan Altima L33 prepared by Nissan Motorsport.
- Renee and de Silvestro had no major issues during the race and managed to stay out of trouble to finish 14th in the chaotic final laps despite starting the race on the back row in 26th position.
- Later she moved to Dragon Motor Sport for a third season in the renamed Super2 Series and was replaced with Kumho Series driver Jordan Boys after a string of poor results with only one top-10 finish in 17 races and a lack of available funds.
Adult Film Career
- Renee Gracie started working as an adult film actress and uploading adult content to subscription site OnlyFans in 2019, claiming "racing cars is not my passion anymore." She joined the adult industry after not being able to make money from racing cars.
- She later used her earnings from her career in pornography to buy a Mercedes Supercar for 350,000 Australian Dollars.
Is Renee Gracie dating Anyone?
Renee Gracie is an unmarried lady. She has opened up about her love life, revealing that she is currently dating a man whom fans may have seen in her OnlyFans content. She also revealed that she has a boyfriend who is supportive of what she does, especially since he gets to earn an appearance fee for co-starring in her videos. However, Gracie has not exactly disclosed much regarding her partner as she's strictly kept her personal and professional life separate. Hope their relationship is outstanding till now and it will remain as same as in the future too. Concerning Renee's sexual orientation, she is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Renee Gracie?
Renee Gracie has a net worth of is between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021 whereas she has also a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. By June 2020, she had already made $500,000 from the platform and is currently reportedly earning $3.4 million. But financial setback her earlier this year when Instagram banned her account that had over 750,000 followers and would earn Gracie $15,000 a month. In addition, her major source of income is from her adult film actress and former racing driver career.
How tall is Renee Gracie?
Renee Gracie is 5 feet and 3 inches tall. She wears her outfits accordingly. She dresses up showing off her curvy figure and striking pair of legs and feet wearing either open tight upskirt. She has black hair and dark brown eyes color. Renee's body weighs around 58 kg with a slim body build and her body measurement are 36-28-36 inches. Gracie has inked a lot of tattoos on her legs which have attracted a lot of people towards her.
Trivias About Renee Gracie You Need To Know.
- Renee first began her racing career in 2013.
- After a successful kart racing series, she competed in the Porsche Carrera Cup Australia Championship.
- In 2015, she switched to the Supercars Dunlop Series.
- She placed in the top 20 in multiple races throughout her career including at the V8 Supercars Dunlop Series where she raced for the Paul Morris Motorsport team.
- She is well known for competing in the Dunlop Super2 Series with sponsorship from Dragon Motor Racing and Image Racing.