Renee Young - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Family Life, Age, Leave WWE, Height, Life Story, Show, Salary, Facts, Wiki, Birthday, Body Size, Kids
Renee Young is a famous Canadian television host and personality as well as the wife of Dean Ambrose who is a professional wrestler and the current and longest-reigning AEW World Champion. Initially, she worked for BiteTV, where she presented a show about extreme sports and music called "Rippin' It-N-Lippin' It" during 2008 and 2009. After that, she began working for The Score Television Network in 2009 on a program called Right After Wrestling, later renamed Aftermath. After that, she signed with the American professional wrestling promotion WWE in October 2012. She is famous for her time in WWE under the name Renee Young, where she served as a commentator, presenter, and interviewer. She is best known as the host and backstage interviewer of WWE, appearing for both the SmackDown and the Raw brands. She has terrific presenting and interviewing skills. Millions of people who watch wrestling shows, both on the TV or live, get mesmerized by her hosting abilities. She has also appeared as a main cast member on the reality television series "Total Divas".
Renee Young Reveals Plans for Possible AEW Debut
Recently, the TV host as well as personality, Renee has weighed in on her post-WWE plans in a podcast interview with Sports Illustrated, including whether or not she plans to go to AEW. The answer is: she doesn't really know yet. But she did address the way fans like to speculate on it. "Literally, the second anybody leaves WWE or is fired or whatever, it's like 'Oh, they're going to AEW. She did say that going to AEW is something she would consider, though it may take a while since her non-compete clause is apparently much longer than 90 days. "I never say never to anything," Young said. "I do have a non-compete that's for quite a while. So if anyone's expecting me to show up in 90 days, they're gonna be waiting a bit longer than that. So yeah, I think everything they're doing there is great. I think there could be a ton of spots I could step in and work and do some stuff there." Renee's husband, Jon Moxley (formerly known as Dean Ambrose), made the shift to AEW last year. Renee revealed that it was difficult for her to work in the absence of Moxley.
- Being a television host and personality from Canada.
- For serving as a commentator, presenter, and interviewer in WWE.
What is the Birthplace of Renee Young?
On 19th September 1985, Renee Young was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Her birth name/real name/full name is Renee Jane Paquette. As of 2019, she celebrated her 34th birthday. Her nationality is Canadian and her ethnicity is Canadian-White. Her race is White. Virgo is her Zodiac sign and her religion is Christian. After high school, she applied to several colleges and began training in improv comedy. She relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career as a comedic actress when she was 19, but later she moved back to Toronto and auditioned for films, music videos, and commercials there instead. Information about her parents, siblings, childhood has not been revealed yet by Renee Young.
How was the Career of Renee Young?
- Firstly, Renee Jane Paquette began her career by working for "The Score Television Network" on a program called "Right After Wrestling".
- There, she presented alongside broadcasters Arda Ocal and Mauro Ranallo as well as former WWE referee Jimmy Korderas.
- After that, she signed with the American professional wrestling promotion WWE in October 2012.
- Later, she was given the ring name Renee Sterling before choosing the name Renee Young (a nod to Neil Young).
- She started appearing as a co-host on the 2012 Survivor Series pre-show alongside Scott Stanford.
- On 23rd January 2013, she debuted on the episode of NXT as a backstage interviewer.
- She also performed exclusively for WWE Active in February 2013.
- On the March 29 episode, interviewing Randy Orton, Big Show, and Sheamus, she made her SmackDown debut.
- She later began co-hosting the World Tour segments, which was a segment detailing the city they were filming in, showcasing various tourist attractions, before later being promoted as a third main presenter on the JBL and Cole Show, which was shown on YouTube and WWE's website, until its cancellation in June 2015 which received a Slammy Award for Favorite Web Show of the Year.
- She has presented WWE Vintage Collection alongside Gene Okerlund.
- She made her commentary debut on 'NXT' in September 2013 and began performing color commentary during women's matches, before later becoming a full-time color commentator on NXT for several months.
- She also served as a color commentator on Superstars, alongside Tom Phillips from 3rd July 2014 to 9th January 2015.
- After that, she began hosting her own WWE Network show, "Unfiltered with Renee Young" in April 2015, in which she interviews fellow WWE employees.
- She then served as the co-host of the sixth season of Tough Enough, alongside Chris Jericho in June.
- Also, she interviewed Intercontinental Champion The Miz following his successful title defense against Apollo Crews on 20th December 2016.
- She filled in for Jonathan Coachman as a guest commentator on the 13th August 2018 episode of Raw, making her the first woman to call an entire episode of Raw.
- Later, she moved to SmackDown as a "special contributor" in October 2019 and she started co-hosting the new studio program WWE Backstage on Fox Sports 1 with Booker T.
- She filled in as commentator on SmackDown on 1st November 2019, as Michael Cole and Corey Graves missed the episode due to travel delays returning from Crown Jewel.
- She later announced her departure from WWE at SummerSlam in August 2020, stating that the event would be her last appearance with the company.
- Renee has worked for BiteTV as well previously. There, she resented a show about extreme sports and music called Rippin' It-N-Lippin' It during 2008 and 2009.
- Additionally, she has also appeared in a commercial for Oxy and had a part in a Tom Green music video.
- She had a cameo in the music video for Kelly Clarkson's 2005 song "Behind These Hazel Eyes" as well.
- Not only this but also she has appeared in a national Noxzema commercial and did a photoshoot for Toro Magazine.
- In the year 2016, she began appearing as a main cast member for the sixth season of Total Divas.
- She also hosted the podcast Regular Girls with Stacy McGunnigle.
- She is a fan of the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights.
Awards and Achievements of Renee Young
- Slammy Award for Favorite Web Show of the Year (2013)-with Michael Cole and John "Bradshaw" Layfield for The JBL and Cole Show
What is the Net Worth of Renee Young as of 2020?
Renee Young is a television host and personality. With her career as a TV personality, she has accumulated a huge amount of money. As of 2020, the net worth of Renee Young is estimated to have $6 Million whereas the exact details about her salary is still under review. There is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making a good amount of salary from her present work. As of today, she is satisfied with her earnings and she is living a luxurious lifestyle. Her major source of income comes from TV host and personality career. She has done commercials for Oxy and Noxzema.
Who is Renee Young married to?
Regarding the marital status of Renee Young, she is a married woman. She got married to her husband, Jonathan Good, better known as Jon Moxley as well as by Dean Ambrose. The duo started dating since 2013. They later married at their Las Vegas home in an impromptu ceremony in the early hours of 9th April 2017. She married Dean Ambrose at midnight at 1 am on Sunday. They both called the 24 hours Pastor and also called a friend of them to be witnessed and they got married. At present, the duo is residing in Las Vegas, Nevada, the USA. The couple is enjoying their married life happily without any disturbances. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How tall is Renee Young?
Renee Young is a very hot and sexy lady with a charming personality. Not only a pretty face but also an ultra smoking hot body makes her so enviable. She has got a tall height of 165 cm or 1.65 m or 5 ft 5 in. Her balanced bodyweight consists of 55 Kg or 121 lbs. Her body build is athletic. Her body measurement is 34-26-36. Her hair color is blonde and her eye color is brown. She has an astonishing personality. She looks absolutely attractive and stunning whenever she flaunts off her seductive hot pair of legs and feet in sexy short dresses. She stated in June 2020 that she had tested positive for COVID-19. Thankfully, Renee recovered soon after. There's no word yet as to where she will be heading in the coming days.
Trivias About Renee Young You Need To Know.
- Renee Young is better-known as the wife of Dean Ambrose who is a professional wrestler and the current and longest-reigning AEW World Champion.
- Renee Young began her career by working for ButeTV.
- She signed with the American professional wrestling promotion WWE in October 2012.
- She has also appeared as a main cast member on the reality television series "Total Divas".
- She is a fan of the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights.
- She has done commercials for Oxy and Noxzema.