Facts About Reno Omokri
|Celebrated Name||Reno Omokri|
|Age||48 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Bemigho Reno Omokri|
|Father||Justice Jean Omokri|
|Famous For||Famous as an author and lawyer.|
|Best Known For||Known for being the former host of "Transformation with Reno Omokri"|
|University||University of Wolverhampton|
|Son||Misan and Tosan|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Place Of Birth||Nigeria|
Reno Omokri is a Nigerian author, lawyer, and television personality who got recognition for being the host of a Christain teaching TV show broadcast, "Transformation with Reno Omokri". Omokri is also the founder of a multimedia project, "Build Up Nigeria" and also serves as the pastor of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California and Abuja.
Also known for using social media to project the Gospel, Omokri was once a spokesperson for the former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan. He has also produced a series of short films in the U.S.
As an author, Omorki has published a book titled "Apples of Gold"(a book of Godly wisdom) and continues to write articles for major newspapers. In October 2020, Omorki tasked General Gowon to assemble other former leaders to speak sense to the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria saying that the current driver of the country is driving to the rocks and they have either change the driver or cause him to have a new attitude.
Besides, Omorki is quite active in social media sites and is also the most active political activist in Nigeria with over 350k followers on Instagram: @renoomokri and over 845k followers on Twitter: @renoomokri.
What is Reno Omokri famous for?
- Famous as an author and lawyer.
- Known for being the former host of "Transformation with Reno Omokri"
Where is Reno Omokri from?
Reno Omokri was born on August 25, 1974, in Nigeria. His birth name is Bemigho Reno Omokri. He holds Nigerian nationality. His ethnicity is African. Aquarius is his zodiac sign.
Born and raised in Nigeria, Reno is the son of his parents: Helen Bemigho(mother) and Justice Jean Omokri(father). His mother was a civil servant while his father was a justice of the Nigerian court of appeal.
Omokri always was interested to learn new things. He did his schooling from a local high school after which he went to the University of Wolverhampton United Kingdom where he studied for his LL.M.
Reno Omokri Career: Highlights
- Reno Omokri entered politics after he became the spokesperson for the former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan. He was also about to get arrested on August 17, 2017, at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja but was failed.
- He is the only one of those three spokesmen who remained loyal to former President Jonathan after he departed from office.
- Omokri is a columnist with "This Day".
- He is the founder of the Mind of Christ Christian Center and the Helen and Bemigho Sanctuary for Orphans.
- Omokri also served as the Vice President, Africa, at a construction firm, "Joe Trippi and Associates".
- He was a signatory of a letter by a group known as G 57 that called for the resignation of President Umaru Musa Yar'adua in 2011.
- Omokri represented President Jonathan at a national conference on ‘Inter-Faith Dialogue and the Quest for National Security in Nigeria' in 2013.
- He was a panelist at the United States Institute of Peace as well as the Atlantic Council.
- He has also represented the Nigerian government at Chatham House in London.
- Omokri got much recognition for being the host of a Christain teaching TV show broadcast, "Transformation with Reno Omokri" in 2015.
- Over the years, Omokri has become known as one of the main opposition voices in Nigeria since 2015.
- Omokri is also the founder of the Free Leah Sharibu movement which was carried on for the freedom of Leah Sharibu.
- On April 11, 2019, Omokri wore the customized #FreeLeahSharibu tracksuit over Mount Everest in Nepal.
- Omokri successfully led a campaign to unfollow Nigeria’s President, Muhammad Buhari on Twitter.
- Omokri is also the Founder of the multimedia project “build up Nigeria” which has produced a series of short films in the US.
- Poverty Is A Choice
- Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram left behind
- Shunpiking: No Shortcuts to God.
- Why Jesus Wept
- Apples of Gold(a book of Godly wisdom)
- Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years, Chibok, 2015, and the Conspiracies.
Reno Omokri Wife
Reno Omorki is a happily married man. Omorki is married to his only wife with whom he shares three lovely children; a daughter, Tsola, and two sons, Misan and Tosan.
Reno Omokri Net Worth
Reno Omokri has earned a good amount of money from his profession as an author and lawyer. Omokri is also considered to be one of the influential writers and politicians in Nigeria. His books which have been considered to be one of the best sellers have also added more fortune to his net worth. With all of his earnings, Omokri has managed to amass a healthy fortune estimated to be around $10 million.
Reno Omokri Height
Reno Omokri is a good looking Black man in his 40s. He stands tall with a height of 1.8m while his body weighs around 77kg. He has a well maintained athletic body physique of measurement 43-35-12 inches. He has a dark complexion with bald hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Reno Omokri You Need To Know.
- Until May 29, 2015 he was a spokesperson for President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria
- He was one of three spokesmen to the former Nigerian President.
- On the 17th of August, 2017, the Nigerian Secret police attempted to arrest Reno Omokri at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
- He is also the best-selling author of the book, Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years, Chibok, 2015, and the Conspiracies.