Facts About Richard Spencer
|Celebrated Name||Richard Spencer|
|Age||45 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Richard Bertrand Spencer|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Best Known For||"all-right" White activist|
|School||St. Mark's School of Texas|
|University||Colgate University and University of Virgina|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Music degree|
|College / University||Vienna International Summer University and Duke University.|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. in Modern European intellectual history|
|Marital Status||Married and Divorced|
|Spouse||Nina Kouprianova(2016 separated and 2018 divorce)|
Richard Spencer is an American neo-Nazi and white supremacist who always advocates white-European unity. Spencer is the president of the National Policy Institute (NPI) and Washington Summit Publishers(WSP) as well. Spencer created the term "alt-right"(a movement based on "white identity") but recently on November 4, 2019, audio was released where he is allegedly heard ranting about Jewish people and mixed-race people. He is considered as the so-called activist who attempted injecting overtly racist ideas into mainstream political thought.
What is Richard Spencer Famous for?
- Famous as the neo-Nazi and White Supremacists.
- Known as the "all-right" white activist who attempted ranting racist ideas in political thought.
Where is Richard Spencer From?
Richard Spencer was born on May 11, 1978, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. His birth name is Richard Bertrand Spencer. His nationality is American. Spencer belongs to White ethnicity while Taurus is his zodiac sign.
Spencer was born to a well-to-do family who had cotton farms in Louisiana. He is the son of Randy Spencer(father) and Sherry Spencer(mother). His father, Rand is an ophthalmologist as well while his mother, Sherry owns The National Policy Institute (NPI)'s principal office in Whitefish, Montana. Spencer grew up in Dallas, Texas spending most of his childhood there.
Spencer attended St. Mark's School of Texas and got graduated in 1997. After then, he joined Colgate University for a year after which he got transferred to the University of Virginia. In 2001, he graduated from the University with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Music degree. Two years later, in 2003, he graduated with a Master of Arts in the Humanities degree from the University of Chicago.
In 2005, he went to the Vienna International Summer University after then he studied modern European intellectual history as a PhD student at Duke University. Spencer was a member of the Duke Conservative Union previously.
Richard Spencer Career Highlights
- Spencer worked as an assistant editor at The American Conservative magazine in 2007.
- In January 2008, he was named as the executive editor of Taki's Magazine.
- In March 2010, Spencer founded a website, AlternativeRight.com and created the term, "alt-right".
- In January 2011, Spencer became executive director of Washington Summit Publishers(WSP) and in 2012, he founded Radix Journal.
- In the year 2011, Spencer became the president and director of the National Policy Institute(NPI), which is a white supremacist think tank.
- Spencer was honored to speak at Vanderbilt University in 2010 and Providence College in 2011 by Youth for Western Civilization.
- Spencer opposes same-sex marriage that he even had barred people with anti-gay views from the National Policy Institute's annual conference in 2015.
- In 2016, Spencer proved not supporting women as he tweeted that women should not be allowed to make foreign policy during the 2016 United States presidential election.
- Spencer became internationally famous after shouting “Hail Trump! Hail our people!” at a white nationalist event in November 2016.
- On January 15, 2017, Spencer launched the AltRight Corporation and its website for alt-right members. The same month, on January 20, Spencer attended the inauguration of Donald Trump.
- Spencer was removed from the Conservative Political Action Conference on February 23, 2017.
- In August 2017, Spencer was listed on posters promoting the "Unite the Right" rally, which devolved into a violent confrontation.
- In November 2017, Spencer's account was removed from the blue checkmark by Twitter because he wasn't claimed too authentic.
- On November 4, 2019, an audiotape was released by Milo Yiannopolous where Spener is allegedly using racist slurs and heard ranting about Jewish people and mixed-race people.
Who is Richard Spencer Married to?
The 41 years old white supremacist, Richard Spener was previously married to his Russian-Canadian wife, Nina Kouprianova. Nina and Richard got married in 2010. The couple together has two children. However, in October 2016, Spencer was separated from Kouprianova and claimed of still being together.
Later in October 2018, his wife filed for divorce accusing him of various abuse like emotional abuse, financial abuse, and violent physical abuse. Nina claimed that when she was pregnant with their first child, he held her down with his body weight and grabbed her by the neck and the jaw, leaving bruises.
Later when she was nine months pregnant, he attempted to punch her in the face. Currently, the couple isn't together.
What is the Net Worth of Richard Spencer?
The allegedly powerful politician, Richard Spencer has great earning through his professional career in various fields of politics and campaign. Spencer earns a good fortune through his presidency at the National Policy Institute(NPI). Spencer must have a fortune worth million dollars however his current net worth isn't disclosed yet.
How Tall is Richard Spencer?
Richard Spencer has a well-maintained body physique. Spencer is a handsome white man who is a great supporter of racism(claimed). Spencer has a fair complexion with brown hair and green eyes.