Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:18 am
Facts About Richard Wisker
|Celebrated Name||Richard Wisker|
|Age||28 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Richard Wisker|
|Birth Name||Richard Wisker|
|Profession||Actor , Presenter|
|Place Of Birth||Dagenham|
|High School||Wanstead High School|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Twitter Facebook Instagram|
Richard Wisker is a British actor and presenter. He is famous for his role as Liam O'Donovan in "Tracy Beaker Returns." In 2010, Wisker was nominated for a children's BAFTA for Best Actor.
Richard is also known for his roles in "Flatmates", and "Supernova". From 2013 to 2015 he portrayed Rich in the CBBC series "Dani's Castle". He made his television debut in 2008 as a guest star on the British police drama "The Bill".
When was Richard Wisker born?
Richard Wisker was born in Dagenham, London, England, on 1st February 1995 which makes the present age of 28 as of 2023. He is British by nationality and he is British-White by ethnical background race. He has not disclosed the name of his parents but he appears to be close with his parents. On Father’s Day, he tweeted his best wishes to his father.
For his education, Wisker completed his schooling at Wanstead High School between 2006 and 2011.
Richard Wisker's acting career
- Richard Wisker, in 2008, made his TV debut appearing as a guest star on the British drama "The Bill" where he portrayed the role of Mason Kemble. Then, he appeared as Jono Blake in an episode of "Law & Order: UK."
- After that, he guest-starred in "The Sarah Jane Adventures" in 2010. His most notable role is Liam O'Donovan in the CBBC drama "Tracy Beaker Returns."
- In May 2011, he began presenting "Friday Download" on the CBBC Channel.
- In March 2012, Richard released his debut single and held a signing at Stratford Centre.
- He portrayed Rich in the CBBC comedy "Dani's Castle" from 2013 to 2015.
- He has a starring role in the film "Up All Night" based on the CBBC show "Friday Download". The film was followed by "Rise of the Footsoldier Part II" (2015), Millie Inbetween (2017-2018), and "Flatmates" (2019-Present).
- In 2017, he announced he would be starring as the lead in the film "Supernova" by Noveray Limited.
Is Richard Wisker Dating Someone?
Richard Wisker is not dating anyone at a moment and he is single. Back in 2011, he posted a Tweet mentioning that he is single and isn’t involved in any relationship. But there are various speculations that he dated actresses Amy Leigh Hickman and Dani Harmer in the past. Whereas the actor has not revealed anything regarding his affairs and relationship. Richard is fully focused on his career rather than being in a relationship.
How much is Richard Wisker's net worth?
Richard Wisker is widely considered to be one of the top upcoming British actors. To date, the actor has starred in around 20 movies and TV series (combined). He is making a decent sum of money from the entertainment industry which is his main source of wealth.
Richard Wisker has an estimated net worth of $1 Million as of 2023. Besides his acting career, he is also making a cool fortune from his merchandise. As a businessman, he sells various ranges of t-shirts and hoodies with his name sticker. The T-shirt cost ranges from £19.99 and the hoodies £25. He is living a cool lifestyle at present.
How tall is Richard Wisker?
Richard Wisker is a cool and handsome actor with an attractive body personality. He has a pair of hazel green eyes color and his hair color is light brown. He loves tattoos and he has inked several tattoos on his body.
Richard Wisker stands tall at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches and his body weight measures 62 kg. He has an average body type with a glowing face. He has an athletic body type and he maintains his body a lot by doing frequent exercise.
Trivias About Richard Wisker You Need To Know.
- He likes to play rugby.
- He always wanted to become an actor ever since he was a kid.
- He loves action movies.
- His parents were residing in Dagenham, London, England when he was born.
- He received a children's BAFTA nomination for Best Actor in 2010.