Facts About Richie Myler
|Celebrated Name||Richie Myler|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Richard David Myler|
|Profession||Rugby League Footballer|
|Place Of Birth||Widnes, Cheshire|
|Net Worth||$100K-$1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Rugby Career|
|Salary||Thousand of Dollars|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Current City||Leeds Rhinos|
|Position||Scrum-half and fullback|
Richard Myler is an English professional rugby league footballer who plays as a scrum-half and fullback for the Leeds Rhinos in the Betfred Super League and England and the England Knights at the international level. Previously, he played for the Widnes Vikings in the Championship, the Salford City Reds in the Championship, and the Super League. Moreover, he has played for the Warrington Wolves and the Catalans Dragons in the Super League. On 27th June 2017, it was confirmed Myler signed a three-year deal to join Leeds Rhinos.
What is Richie Myler Famous for?
- Being a rugby league footballer.
- Playing for the team, Leeds Rhinos.
Where is Richie Myler From?
Richie Myler took birth on 21st May 1990 with the birth name of Richard David Myler. Myler is from Widnes, Cheshire, England. He holds British nationality and his ethnicity is British-White. His race is White. He celebrated his 31st birthday as of 2021. His religion is Christianity and his zodiac sign is Gemini as per his birthdate.
Richie Myler Career Timeline
- Myler started his professional career with Widnes Vikings where he played two games in the 2007 season.
- After that, he signed for Salford from Widnes on a three-year deal in 2008 and contributed to Salford winning the National League One title, scoring 25 tries in 32 appearances.
- With the team, he won numerous awards as well as the Co-Operative Player of the Year award.
- On 14th February 2009, he made his Super League début against the Crusaders, scoring a try in a Salford victory.
- Next, he signed a four-year contract with Warrington in 2009 worth around £200,000, making him the most expensive teenage signing in Rugby League history.
- He was then offered a new contract which allegedly would have made him the highest-paid player in the history of Widnes.
- As per agent Martin Offiah, he rejected the deal, instead favoring a four-year deal with Warrington.
- He played in the 2012 Challenge Cup Final victory over the Leeds Rhinos at Wembley Stadium.
- He also played in the 2012 Super League Grand Final defeat by the Leeds Rhinos at Old Trafford.
- After that, he again played in the 2013 Super League Grand Final defeat by the Wigan Warriors at Old Trafford.
- On 10th July 2015, it was confirmed that Myler would stay in the Super League, signing a two-year deal with Catalans Dragons from 2016.
- On 27th June 2017, it was confirmed Myler had signed a three-year deal to join Leeds Rhinos starting from the following season.
- He was named Lance Todd Trophy winner for his performance at Fullback in the 2020 Challenge Cup Final.
- Regarding his international career, he has represented both the Lancashire and England U-17s at Academy Level.
- He was also named in the England training squad for the 2008 Rugby League World Cup.
- He was named in the England team to face Wales at the Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster prior to England's departure for the 2008 Rugby League World Cup.
- On 10th October 2008, he made his England début in the victory over Wales.
- Moreover, he represented England against France on 13 June 2009 where he started the game as a scrum-half and scored 30 points in the 66-12 England victory.
- Sadly, he was not called up to the England RL side for the Four Nations in 2011, however, he was selected in the England Knights where he put in two man-of-the-match performances but was still not called up.
- Later, he was recalled to the international stage in 2018, playing in test matches against France at the Leigh Sports Village and New Zealand.
Who is Richie Myler Wife?
Richie Myler was a married man. In March 2012, he became engaged to then Blue Peter presenter Helen Skelton. They married in December 2013. The duo is the proud parents of three children; their first child, a boy named Ernie, on 19th June 2015, their second son, Louis, in April 2017, and their first daughter, Elsie Kate, was born on 28th December 2021. His sexual orientation is straight. Today, the duo are not together as they split.
Richie Mylers' wife Helen Skelton breaks her silence after announcing she's split from her husband
Helen Skelton has broken her silence as she returned to social media for the first time since announcing she's split from her husband Richie Myler after eight years of marriage. She took to her Instagram Stories on Wednesday to share an amusing picture from a fan who spotted Helen's face on an advert in a shop window. She also shared the picture on her Stories along with a face with tears of joy emoji. She announced she and partner Richie had split and that he had 'left the family home', just four months after welcoming their third child, Elsie Kate. In the statement posted to her 281k followers, she wrote: 'Very sad to say that Richie and I are no longer a couple. He has left the family home. We will be doing our best to co-parent our small children.'
How much is Richie Myler Net Worth?
Richie Myler is a successful rugby league footballer whose net worth is estimated to have between in the range of $100K-$1 Million as of 2022. His main source of wealth is from rugby career. He is living a cool lifestyle from his earnings. Without a doubt, he is making his salary in thousands of dollars.
How tall is Richie Myler?
Richie Myler is a handsome man. He has a tall and perfect height of 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 matching his bodyweight of 83 Kg or 13 st 2 lb. His body type is athletic. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming smile attracting a lot of viewers towards him. His hair color and eye color, both is black.
Trivias About Richie Myler You Need To Know.
- He is a professional footballer scrum-half and fullback.
- He won the National League One title with Salford as well as the Co-Operative Player of the Year award.
- He is from Widnes, England.
- Initially, he played for the Widnes Vikings in the First Utility Super League in 2007.
- He married Blue Peter presenter Helen Skelton.