Facts About Riley Keough
|Celebrated Name||Riley Keough|
|Age||34 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Riley Keough|
|Birth Name||Riley Keough|
|Place Of Birth||Santa Monica, California|
|Mother||Lisa Marie Presley|
|Brothers||Benjamin Storm Keough (Biological Brother)|
|Sisters||Harper and Finley (Half-Sister)|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Weight||59 Kg or 132 lbs|
|Body Measurement||34-26-32 in or 87-66-81 cm|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Riley Keough is an American actress, model, and producer who is best known for her role in the TV series, "The Girlfriend Experience" and as a lead role in an independent film, "Magic Mike". Keough has been noted as a scream queen for her performances in numerous horror films including "Jack & Diane"(2012), "Kiss of the Damned"(2012), "It Comes at Night"(2017).
Having started her career initially as a model and then in movies at age of 20 with a supporting part in the musical biopic, "The Runaways"(2010), Keough has managed to establish herself as a proficient actress in Hollywood. Keough is also known as the daughter of Lisa Marie Presley and granddaughter of the famous singer and actor Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley, also the stepdaughter of the famed singer and dancer Michael Jackson.
On July 19, 2020, Keough paid an emotional tribute sharing a series of photos of her late-brother, Benjamin Storm Keough, who committed suicide on July 12, 2020, on her Instagram post: @rileykeough.
What is Riley Keough Famous for?
- Famous for her role in the TV series, "The Girlfriend Experience".
- Known as the daughter of Lisa Marie Presley and granddaughter of Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley.
Riley Keough Parents
Riley Keough was born on May 29, 1989, in Santa Monica, California, United States. Her birth name is Danielle Riley Keough. Her nationality is American. Keough belongs to mixed ethnicity while Gemini is her zodiac sign.
Riley Keough was born in a well-renowned family as the daughter of singer-songwriter mother, Lisa Marie Presley and musician father, Danny Keough. Her father met her mother while performing as a bass guitarist in her mother's band, however, when Keough was just six years old, her parents divorced, and her mother briefly got remarried to Michael Jackson from 1994 until 1996.
Riley is the eldest grandchild of singer and actor, Elvis Presley and actress and businesswoman, Priscilla Presley. She had one biological brother, Benjamin Storm Keough, who died by committing suicide on July 12, 2020, for which she paid an emotional tribute sharing a series of photos of her brother on her Instagram post: @rileykeough. She also has two half-sisters, twins Harper and Finley, from her mother's fourth marriage to Michael Lockwood.
She grew up very privileged with her mother as her father didn't have any privilege like that as she was raised primarily by her father in Hawaii and Los Angeles. She then lived at her mother's Los Angeles home, as well as at the Graceland Estate in Memphis, Tennessee, which was inherited by her mother following her grandfather, Elvis's death.
She briefly attended San Fernando Valley but was ultimately homeschooled due to her having to frequently travel between her parents' homes. Her paternal ancestry is Irish, Portuguese Sephardi Jewish, and Ashkenazi Jewish, while her maternal ancestry is Creek, Cherokee, Scots-Irish, and Norman.
Riley Keough Movies and TV Shows
- Riley Keough began her professional career as a model at age of 15 appearing in the Autumn/Winter 2004 ready-to-wear show for Dolce & Gabbana.
- Subsequently, she appeared on the United States cover of Vogue in August 2004, the cover of the Japanese Elle magazine and Korean Vogue, and also of French magazines Jalouse and L'Officiel in the same year 2005.
- Keough made her film debut with a minor role of Marie Currie in bio-film, "The Runaways" in 2010 at age of 20.
- In 2011, Keough starred as the female lead of Diane Nixon in the thriller film, "The Good Doctor".
- She then starred as the protagonist in the werewolf drama, "Jack & Diane" alongside Juno Temple in 2012.
- Keough got her initial breakthrough with her role as Nora in the hit film, "Magic Mike" in 2012. The same year, she co-starred in the independent drama, "Yellow" and an independent vampire film, "Kiss of the Damned".
- She was next seen in the 2015 action film, "Mad Max: Fury Road", which won 6 Oscar Award out of 10 nominations. The same year, she played the main role in the film, "Dixieland".
- Keough had her another biggest breakthrough portraying a law student-turned-escort in the first season of the anthology series, "The Girlfriend Experience" in April 2016.
- In 2016, she appeared in the LGBT-themed drama, "Lovesong" and next appeared in the British film, "American Honey" alongside Shia LaBeouf.
- She next appeared in the sci-fi film, "The Discovery", in drama, "We Don't Belong Here" and an apocalyptic-themed horror film, "It Comes at Night" in 2017.
- In 2018, Keough appeared in several movies including "Welcome the Stranger", "Hold the Dark", "Paterno", "The House That Jack Built".
- Keough starred in the lead role in the psychological horror film, "The Lodge" and opposite Alicia Vikander in the thriller film, "Earthquake Bird" in 2019.
- She was also cast in the upcoming Netflix-produced psychological thriller, "The Devil All the Time". It was also announced that she will be portraying a lead role in the upcoming Amazon series, "Daisy Jones & The Six".
- Her latest comedy-drama movie, "Zola" released in January 2020 was a hit at the box-office.
Riley Keough Husband
Riley Keough is currently married to Ben Smith-Petersen. Petersen is a stuntman with whom Keough met while filming, "Mad Max: Fury Road" in 2014. They began dating shortly after eventually, on February 4, 2015, the couple got married at Napa, California, United States.
Previously, she was engaged to English actor Alex Pettyfer in 2012. In August 2017, Keough launched a production company called "Felix Culpa" with producer Gina Gammell.
Riley Keough's Net Worth
Riley Keough has quite great earnings from her professional career as an actress. Having been in the field of acting for over a decade, Keough has managed to amass a healthy fortune from her several movies. Her net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
Riley Keough's Height
Riley Keough is a gorgeous lady in her 30s. With her magnificent acting and stunning body physique, Keough has managed to win several hearts all around the world. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inch.(1.70m) while 59kg(132 lbs) is her body weight.
She has a perfect body measurement of 34-26-32 inches with 34 B as her bra size and 2(US) as her dress size. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Trivias About Riley Keough You Need To Know.
- Her real name is Danielle Riley Keough.
- She is the step-daughter of Michael Jackson.
- Her religion is Scientology.
- At the age of twenty, she made a debut in acting with the movie "The Runaways".
- For her critically acclaimed hit movies, "American Honey" and "The Good Doctor", she has garnered a lot of fame and wealth.