Facts About Robert Pattinson
|Celebrated Name||Robert Pattinson|
|Age||37 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Rob, R-Pattz|
|Birth Name||Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson|
|Place Of Birth||London, England|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Chest Size||47 inches|
|Waist Size||31 inches|
|Bicep Size||16 inches|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Net Worth||$100 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Girl Friend||Suki Waterhouse|
|Famous For||Acting as Edward Cullen in Twilight series. Twilight was first released in 2008 and since then, it had been releasing every year in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012|
|Best Known For||His portraying roles as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire|
|Awards||Two Empire Awards nominations and won eleven MTV Movie Awards, two People's Choice Awards with additional other awards|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Robert Pattinson is an English actor, model, producer, and musician. He is known for portraying roles, such as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Edward Cullen in the Twilight movie series.
His professional career began at the age of 15 when he appeared in the popular movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He was later cast in the Twilight movie series, which was based on the Twilight novel series by Stephenie Meyer. The series consisted of five films in which Pattinson portrayed the vampire, Edward Cullen. The movies were highly successful and earned Pattinson worldwide recognition. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Robert Pattinson famous for?
- An English actor, model, producer, and musician.
- Her portraying roles, such as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Edward Cullen in the Twilight movie series.
- Robert Pattinson declared 'the most handsome man in the world'.
Where is Robert Pattinson born?
Recalling his early life, Robert Pattinson was born in London, England. His father Richard used to import vintage cars from America, while his mother Clare used to work for a modeling agency. He has two sisters as well.
Though he was shy from his childhood days, he had a great desire to be a performer. He was also inspired by his older sister Lizzy Pattinson, who was a singer. He received strong encouragement from his father to pursue acting. Later, he attended Barnes Theater Club, a prominent theater program at Harrodian School, a private school located in Barnes, England.
When did Robert Pattinson begin his acting career?
- Moving towards his career, Robert made his TV debut in 2004 in a television movie titled Ring of the Nibelungs. The same year, he played a small role in the movie Vanity Fair.
- Soon, he became acquainted with Mike Newell, who would later direct Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, the fourth film in the Harry Potter film series. Their acquaintance helped him earn the role of Cedric Diggory, a friend of Harry Potter, in the movie. His role received appreciation and brought him fame. He was also seen in a cameo role in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the fifth installment in the Harry Potter film series.
- He portrayed the character of Edward Cullen in the film Twilight, which released in 2008. The movie was the first installment of the Twilight movie series. The film, which revolved around the romantic relationship between a girl, Bella Swan, and a vampire, Edward Cullen, was a massive success. The chemistry he shared with his co-star Kristen Stewart also received a lot of praise.
- He reunited with the Twilight cast in 2009, for the sequel, Twilight: New Moon. Directed by Chris Weitz, the film released on 16th November 2009. Like its prequel, the movie was a huge success commercially, grossing more than $700 million worldwide.
- In 2010, the third film in the Twilight series was released and Pattinson continued playing the role of Edward Cullen. Directed by David Slade, this movie too was a commercial success, like its prequels.
- In the following years, he appeared in both Part 1 and Part 2 of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (2011 and 2012). The films dealt with the struggle that Bella and Edward face because of their half-vampire half-human child.
- Meanwhile, He also appeared in other movies, such as Love and Distrust (2010) in which he appeared in the lead role, and Remember Me (2010), another romantic film where he portrayed the main role.
- Other films he appeared during this period include Cosmopolis (2012), The Rover (2014), Maps to the Stars (2014), and Queen of the Desert (2015).
- His film The Lost City of Z was released in October 2016. Directed by James Gray, the movie is a biographical adventure drama, based on a book of the same name by David Grann. He appears in the main role, playing Corporal Henry Costin. Though the film received positive reviews, it didn’t do well commercially.
- He then experimented by playing roles in movies of different genres like crime, comedy, and horror. He appeared in movies, such as Good Time (2017), Damsel (2018), High Life (2018), and The Lighthouse (2019).
- In 2019, he played The Dauphin in David Michôd-directed historical drama film The King. The film was based on a collection of William Shakespeare's plays.
- The same year, he also played Officer Mandel in Ciro Guerra-directed English-language Italian drama film Waiting for the Barbarians. The film premiered on September 06th, 2019, at the Venice Film Festival.
- In March 2019, he was cast to play an important role in Tenet. Directed by Christopher Nolan, the movie also stars John David Washington, Elizabeth Debicki, and Dimple Kapadia in prominent roles.
- He was signed to play the next Batman by the DC Extended Universe, which is owned by Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. It was reported on 31st May 2019 that he has been signed to play the iconic role in Matt Reeves' film The Batman.
Is Robert Pattinson married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, Robert is yet to be married but Romanic relationship with FKA Twigs since 2014. The love birds enjoying their love life happily at present.
Previously, he was linked with Kristen Stewart from 2009 to 2013. The pair also play the movie series named The Twilight together.
How much is Robert Pattinson's worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Robert earns an impressive amount of money and fame through his profession as an actor. Based on some online reports, his estimated net worth said to be $100 million and his salary is somewhere around $25 million at present.
How tall is Robert Pattinson?
Observing his body statistics, Robert stands a height of 6 feet 1 inch and weighs around 75 Kg. Similarly, he has a slim body with blue eyes and lights brown hair color. Further, his chest size is 47 inches, waist size is 31 inches and the biceps size is 16 inches.
Trivias About Robert Pattinson You Need To Know.
- He was taught how to scuba dive for his role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005).
- He learned to drive, in a ten-hour crash course, on the set of Twilight (2008).
- He had no interest in acting when he was growing up and was even told by a teacher in school that he shouldn't pursue it.