Roger Mathews - Bio, JWoww, Jenni Farley, Net Worth, Job, Affair, Husband, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Jersey Shore, Salary, Married, Liar, Abuse, News
The American reality star, Roger Mathews is a union truck driver who rose to fame following his romantic relationship with Jersey Shore star Jenni Farley aka JWoww.
- An American businessman and reality television personality.
- The ex-husband of “Jersey Shore” star Jenni Farley.
- Roger Mathews Slams His ex-wife Jenni Farley's Abuse Claims
- Roger Mathews is speaking out against his estranged wife Jenni “JWoww” Farley after the Jersey Shore star released a statement accusing Mathews, 43, of physical and emotional abuse.
- In a video shared on Instagram Thursday, Mathews said, “I sit here humbly before you today a pretty heartbroken man in light of recent circumstances and things that were said about me in a long rambling rant that was highly erroneous and had many lies in it.”
- Mathews went on to explain that while his lawyers prepared a statement for him, he instead decided to “shoot from the hip.”
- “We’re going to address this in court, which is the proper place to address this where it should be.
- “We’ve proven Jenni and her attorneys to be liars in the past and we will do it again,” Mathews alleged in the clip. “There is a deep-rooted history of this - playing the victim.”
Early Life of Roger Mathews
Roger Mathews was born in Cherryfield, Maine, U.S.A. He started out life in a small town in Cherryfield, Maine. His birth sign is Gemini. He currently lives in New Jersey and is of Caucasian ethnicity. He is Ameican by nationality. He was only 17-years-old when he got his first tattoo which is described as a gun tattoo on his waist. He follows Christian religion.
Furthermore, The 43 years old reality star will turn 44 years in this June 2019. The information about his family has not revealed. Regarding his education, he was graduated from High School.
Career of Roger Mathews
- Roger Matthews is also one of the successful businessmen in America.
- Before fame he used to work has a truck driver for Hazmat Tankers for supporting his family financially.
- He debuted to the Hollywood industry in 2009 via Jersey Shore reality show and became famous.
- His relationship with Jenni Farley boosted his fame as well.
- Previously, this favorite couple also made an appearance on the reality series named Marriage Boot Camp.
Net Worth of Roger Mathews
Through his career, Roger Mathews earns a tremendous amount of salary. His current net worth is estimated is at around $2 million. But his salary was not disclosed yet.
Personal Life of Roger Mathews
In concern to his personal life, Roger Mathews was currently single.
Prior, He has married Jenni Farley in 2015 after 5-year of affairs. The couple is blessed with one daughter named Meilani Alexandra Mathews who was born even before they got married. The couple also gave birth to their second child named Greyson Valor Matthews in 2016.
Unfortunately, In 2018, the couple takes divorced due to their personal issues.
Body Measurements of Roger Mathews
Roger Matthews has a good personality with a well-maintained body. He is decently tall with the height of 6 feet and 4 inches and weighs about 113 kg. His body measurement is 40-34-39 inches and has 15.5 inches biceps size. He wears 9 (US) shoe size. He has black color hair with a hazel color eye. Furthermore, He has 150 tattoos or more on his body which shows his love for tattoos.