Roli Szabo - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Family, Nationality, Age, Counting Cars, Personal Life, Career, Facts, Count's Kustoms, Wiki, Height, Kids
Roli Szabo is a Hungarian-American reality television personality and car detailer. He is also known as Rock n Roli. He is best known for appearing on the History Channel reality series, Counting Cars. It is the third spinoff of Pawn Cars. He appeared on the series from 2012 until he left in 2018. After leaving Count's Kustom, he started his own business in Las Vegas.
He has over 39.8k followers on Twitter and 25.1k followers on his Instagram @therocknroli. He also runs a YouTube channel, The Rock N Roli. His YouTube channel is not much active.
What is Roli Szabo Famous For?
- The former employee of Count's Kustoms.
- The former cast member of the reality series, Counting Cars.
Where is Roli Szabo From?
Roli Szabo was born in Hungary. His exact date of birth is not available but he celebrates his birthday every year on 2 May. He has a Hungarian nationality. He also holds American citizenship. He has a brother. The family moved to the United States in 1997. Information about his parents and early life is not available. He belongs to Caucasian white ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Taurus. His religion is Christianity.
Roli Szabo Counting Cars
- Prior to joining Count's Kustoms, he worked several jobs.
- He worked as an ambulance driver in the army in 2005.
- He is a former police officer. He also worked with a circus family, the Ringling Brothers.
- He also worked at a PVC pipe company and as well as a transportation executive.
- He has also worked as a bodyguard, personal assistant, and driver for the world's smallest man, Michu Meszaros.
- He started working at an automobile restoration and customization company, Count's Kustom in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is owned and operated by legendary Danny Koker a.k.a. The Count.
- As a Count's Kustom employee, he was featured on the reality series, Counting Cars.
- Counting Cars is the third spinoff of Pawn Stars. It chronicles the daily activities at Count's Kustoms.
- The first season of Counting Cars premiered in August 2012. It concluded its 9th season in July 2020.
- Szabo is the shop's detailer.
- His responsibility included cleaning and polishing for all the vehicles.
- He left Count's Kustoms in 2018 to start his own business.
- It is reported that he was fired from the show. However, the reason for his exit from the show was never revealed. He's still detailing cars.
- He started his own business, Rock N Roli Kustom Detailing in Las Vegas.
- He had a custom job at a training facility in Canada.
Roli Szabo Wife
Roli Szabo maintains a private life. He hardly opens about his personal life on social media. He is a married man but it is not known whether he is still married or not. He is reported to have a wife named Tiff. has a daughter, born in 2014. Other information about his personal life will be updated soon.
Roli Szabo Height
Roli Szabo stands tall and has an average body weight. Exact information about his body weight is not available. His eye color is blue and his hair color is brown. His sexual orientation is straight.
Roli Szabo Net Worth
Roli Szabo is a reality television personality and car detailer. He appeared on the History Channel reality series, Counting Cars from 2012 to 2018. He reportedly earned $2,000 per episode from the series. After leaving Counting Cars, he started his own business. His net worth is estimated at $200,000.
Trivias About Roli Szabo You Need To Know.
- His thick Hungarian accent always entertains Count's Kustom employees.
- He guest-appeared in an episode of American Restoration in 2014.
- His detailing equipment was stolen from his trailer in 2017.