Facts About Rondale Moore
|Celebrated Name||Rondale Moore|
|Age||23 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Rondale Moore|
|Profession||Football Wide Reciever|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||New Albany, Indiana|
|Best Known For||True freshman wide receiver player of "Purdue Boilermakers"|
|School||New Albany High School|
|High School||Trinity High School|
|University||University of Texas|
Rondale Moore is an American football wide receiver and returns specialist who currently plays for "Purdue Boilermakers". Moore has brought up a massive impact on the Purdue gameplay style due to his fast and agile movement in the game. Moore has also received the title of "Big Ten Freshman of the week" for the fourth time.
- The true freshman wide receiver player of "Purdue Boilermakers", Rondale Moore has made a huge splash on Thursday night, August 28, 2019, receiving the "First-Team All-American" honors ever.
What is Rondale Moore Famous for?
- Moore is famous as the football wide receiver and return specialist of "Purdue Boilermakers".
When was Rondale Moore Born?
Rondale Moore was born on June 9, 2000, in New Albany, Indiana, United States. His birth name is Rondale Moore. His nationality is American. His ethnicity is African-American while Gemini is his zodiac sign.
Moore is the son of Quincy Ricketts(father).
Moore attended New Albany High School where he was a part of the 2016 4A Indiana State basketball championship team. He was then transferred to Trinity High School where he was a four-star football recruit.
He then committed to play for the "University of Texas" at Austin on June 25, 2017. He was also named "MVP of the game" in one of its games. In 2018, he played for Purdue University during the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
Moore was the first four-star recruit to commit to Purdue in years.
How is Rondale Moore Career?
- He kicked off his career in college with his first-ever game with the Boilermakers where he put on his best in 1972.\
- Moore even led his team to a basketball state championship in 2016.
- He was named the "Co-Freshman of the Week" in the Big Ten Conference on September 3, 2018.
- Moore was once again named "Big Ten Freshman of the Week" on September 24, 2018.
- Keeping up with the race, he was once again named the "Big Ten Freshman of the Week" on October 22, 2018.
- Moore was named the "Big Ten Freshman of the Week" for a fourth time on November 25, 2018.
- He was also the recipient of the Paul Hornung Award which is given to the most versatile player in all of college football.
- He was also named the "First-Team All-American" by The Athletic, again by the Associated Press and by the Football Writers' Association of America in 2018.
- Moore was named the "CBS Sports Freshman of the Year" on December 12, 2018.
Who is Rondale Moore Dating?
Rondale Moore is not married yet. Reportedly, he isn't dating anyone.
Moore is the best friend of Boston Celtic Romeo Langford. The duo formed one of the most successful one-two punches in the state of Indiana back then when they were in high school.
Besides, Moore when asked about his best memory of one of the 2018 season, answered getting to meet Tyler Trent, the rare bone cancer survival, who died in January 2019.
What is the net worth of Rondale Moore?
The freshman player, Rondale Moore hasn't disclosed his net worth and salary yet. However, he makes his money through his career as a player of "Purdue Boilermakers".
How tall is Rondale Moore?
The 19 aged, Rondale Moore has a well maintained athletic body figure. He stands tall with a height of 5ft. 9inch.(1.75m). He has a bodyweight of 79kg(175 lbs). He has a dark complexion with black hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Rondale Moore You Need To Know.
- Rondale Moore is the best friend of Boston Celtic Romeo Langford.