Rossano Rubicondi - Bio, Net Worth, Death, Death Cause, Dating, Married, Wife, Family, Parents, Age, Nationality, Height, Facts, Career, Shows, Health
Rossano Rubicondi was an Italian TV Personality, TV Host, Actor as well as a Model. He was the fourth ex-husband of American Billionaire, Ivana Trump; former wife of President Donald Trump. He was famous for his role in "The Eighteenth Angel" (1997) (debut movie), "The Golden Bowl" (2000), and "Thinking About Africa" (1999). He participated in the sixth season of the Italian reality show "L'Isola dei Famosi" (Italian for 'The Celebrity Island' or 'The Island of the Famous'). Also, he participated in the seventh and eighth seasons of the show in 2010 and 2012. In the eighth season of "L'Isola dei Famosi", Rossano faced a sudden exit in second episode due to some personal reasons. He never revealed the reasons responsible for his exit from the show. He was also part of the Italian entertainment show "Quelli che... il Calcio" from 2008 to 2010. In the year 2018, he was seen in the drama film "Head Full of Hone".
Ivana Trump's fourth husband Rossano Rubicondi dead at 49
Ivana Trump's ex-husband Rossano Rubicondi has died at the age of 49 on 29th October 2021 (Friday) after a year-long battle with melanoma, a type of skin cancer. The actor and model's death was announced Friday by Italian TV personality Simona Ventura, who shared a throwback photo of herself and Rubicondi on Twitter. "Rossano… Thanks for the journey we made together, for the quarrels, the pisses but also the clarifications and laughter, so many, that we did together. Have a good trip RiP," Ventura, 56, wrote.
Cause of Death
Rossano Rubicondi died on the evening of 29th October 2021, in New York, at the age of 49 due to a cutaneous melanoma. The news of her disappearance was disclosed by her friend and colleague Simona Ventura on Twitter. Everyone is paying tribute to him on social media and giving their deep condolence to the deceased's family so that they can overcome soon.
What makes Rossano Rubicondi so famous?
- Being a TV Personality, TV Host, Actor, and model.
- Being the ex-husband of Ivana Trump.
- For his appearance on Italian reality shows, including "Dancing with the Stars" and "I'm a Celebrity from Italy".
Where is Rossano Rubicondi from? Know About his Parents, Family, and Education
Rossano Rubicondi was born on 14th March 1972. He was from Rome, Lazio, Italy. Thus, he held Italian nationality. His ethnicity was Italian-White and his race was White. He lastly celebrated his 49th birthday as of 2021. His Zodiac sign was Pisces and he followed the Christianity religion. He was born to his father, Claudio Rubicondi, and her mother, Rosa Rubicondi. He became interested in modeling at an early age whereas his dream was to be an actor. During his teenage years, he worked hard on his acting skills. His parents also supported him a lot. Also, he had two siblings namely Roberto Rucicondi and Riccardo Rubicondi.
Focusing on his educational background, he has completed his studies in the theatres and used to be a part of many dramas during his college days, but his career got turning point after his London arrival.
Rossano Rubicondi Career Timeline
- Rossano Rubicondi moved to London at the age of 22 and started his career as a model.
- Then, he began covering small roles in the films such as "The Eighteenth Angel" and "The Golden Bowl".
- He was chosen as a contestant for the sixth edition of the Italian reality show "L'isola dei stelle" on Rai 2 in 2008. He was eliminated during the eighth episode with 62% of the votes.
- In 2009, he hosted the TV Program "Cupido".
- Also, he starred in the film Natale a Beverly Hills, playing a role that represents a parody of himself in 2009.
- He was asked to be a correspondent for the seventh edition of "L'isola dei stelle" in 2010, while in 2011 also for the event of Rete 4 Parade of love and fashion.
- In 2012, he returns as a competitor to the ninth edition of "The Island of the Famous". Later, he withdraws during the second episode for personal reasons.
Rossano Rubicondi Wife: Who is he married to?
Rossano Rubicondi was a married man. He has been married to Milu Vimo since November 2011 after dating for two years. By profession, Milu Vimo is a Cuban Businesswoman. Prior to the death of Rossano, the duo was enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation was straight.
Previously, Rossano Rubicondi was married to Ivana Trump on 12th April 2008, after a courtship of 6 years. Ivana Trump is a Czech former model and the first wife of Donald Trump. With Donald, Ivana had three children, namely, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump. The lavish wedding ceremony was held at Donald Trump’s 'Mar-a-Lago' estate in Palm Beach, Florida. Rossano and Ivana's wedding cost around $3 million and was organized by Donald Trump. Ivanka Trump was the maid of honor. In December 2009, the divorce was finalized. He and Ivana were often seen together in New York City and were last photographed walking arm in arm in July, just months before his death. Prior to this, he had dated Linda Batista. Their relationship began in 1996 and lasted for about 2 years.
How much was Rossano Rubicondi Net Worth in 2021?
Rossano Rubicondi was an actor as well as a TV personality by profession. The net worth of Rossano Rubicondi was estimated to have between $5 Million-$10 Million as of 2021 at the time of his death. He had appeared in numerous television appearances and movies in his career. His main source of wealth was from entertainment career. He was living a standard lifestyle before his death.
How tall was Rossano Rubicondi?
Rossano Rubicondi was a handsome actor who stood at the perfect height of 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm and his boy weight consisted of 80 KG or 176 lbs. His hair color and eye color, both were dark browns. He passed away at the age of 49. According to the exclusive reports, Rossano Rubicondi was suffering from several health complications, and his health was deteriorating continuously, which became the cause of his sudden demise.
Trivias About Rossano Rubicondi You Need To Know.
- Rossano Rubicondi was the fourth ex-husband of American Billionaire, Ivana Trump.
- His Zodiac sign was Pisces.
- He had two siblings namely Roberto Rucicondi and Riccardo Rubicondi.
- He made his movie debut with the film "The Eighteenth Angel".
- In 2018, he was seen in the drama film "Head Full of Hone".