Roxy Jacenko - Bio, Net Worth, Facts, Wiki, Husband, Nationality, Sister, Father, Children, Family, Parents, Age, Height, Business, Books, TV Shows
Roxy Jacenko is a popular Australian businesswoman, media personality, and author. She is best known for her appearance in the third season of The Celebrity Apprentice Australia. She worked as the director of Sydney-based public relations firm, Sweaty Betty PR. Besides her professional life, she is a good wife and a mother of her two kids. She is married to is former investment banker Oliver Curtis. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Roxy Jacenko famous for?
- An Australian socialite who came runner up on the 3rd season of The Celebrity Apprentice Australia.
Who are Roxy Jacenko's parents?
Recalling her early life, Roxy was born as Roxy Elise Davis Jacenko in Sydney, Australia under the birth sign Gemini. She is Australian as per nationality and as far as her ethnicity is concerned, she is White. Her parents are Doreen Davis and Nick Jacenko raised her with her siblings, Ruby Jacenko. Further, she is Christianity by religion.
Where is Roxy Jacenko educated?
Concerning her education, Roxy attended a private school. At the age of 14, she worked in McDonald's where she developed some skills to run a business methodically.
What does Roxy Jacenko do?
- Moving towards her career, Roxy is a versatile lady. She is involved in various fields such as acting, business, and published works.
- he founded a Sydney based public firm called, Sweaty Betty PR in 2004. She was the director of the film. The company once boasted more than 70 clients including various brands like Oliver peoples, harris Scarfe, and Peugeot among others and celebrities like Hayden Quinn and Maude Garrett, MasterChef Australi contestant. She also worked as an in charge of PR for Diesel, the fashion label.
- Apart from this, She began her TV career in early 2010. She signed a contract with Seven networks and starred in The SweatBox, a semi-scripted reality show. The show was quite similar to the US TV show, The Hills but focused more on Sydney's affluent Eastern Suburbs.
- She appeared in the Australian version of The Celebrity Apprentice in 2013. She rose to fame after appearing on the show. On the show, she fought with Prue MacSween, a media identity, and Stephaine Rice, a swimmer. In the final season, she along with Jeff Fenech, John Steffensen were named runners-up.
- Besides these, She published her first book named Strictly Confidential: A Jazzy Lou novel in 2012. Her second book titled, The Insider was about to publish, instead, she published her two novels, The rumor Mill: A Jazzy Lou Novel and Jazzy Lou series.
Who is Roxy Jacenko married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Roxy is married to her boyfriend, Oliver Curtis on 11th March 2012, in Quay Restaurant, Sydney. Her husband, Curtis is a stockbroker. Together, the couple blessed with two kids.
Her husband was arrested for insider trading in June 2016. The couple was rumored to be divorced, as she was spotted several times without her engagement ring. She even posted a picture of her Instagram where she wrote, "single girl." In 2017, she and her husband reunited after he was released from jail. They also re-engaged and started living together happily afterward.
Previously, she dated Nabil Gazak, a Sydney property developer and a Gazcorp owner in Sydney's eastern suburbs. In 2010, the couple split for some unknown reasons.
How much money does Roxy Jacenko have?
Being a socialite, Roxy earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $13 million at present. However, her salary and the details of her assets are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Roxy Jacenko?
Observing her body physics, Roxy stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 57 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, her body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Roxy Jacenko You Need To Know.
- She published her first book Strictly Confidential: A Jazzy Lou Novel in 2012.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child, a son Hunter Curtis, with her husband Oliver Curtis.
- (March 11, 2012) Married her longtime boyfriend & father of her 7-month-old daughter, Pixie-Rose, Oliver Curtis.