Ruth Dodsworth - Bio, Husband, Salary, Net Worth, Age, Career, Kids
The world is mysterious and the person who lives in it is more mysterious. We don't even realize what we are going through. Today, we are going to talk about the star who still haunted her ex-husband's actions although he is in jail. She is not other than Ruth Dodsworth. Recently, her ex-husband tries to manipulate her children, sending a sickening message. Do you know that her ex-husband was physically and verbally abusive to her and lasted for nine years? Thus, he is currently in jail. To know more about her and her life, you can read the below article.
Ruth Dodsworth Famous For
- A British broadcaster, journalist, and weather presenter.
- Her work at ITV Cymru Wales.
How old is Ruth Dodsworth?
Ruth Dodsworth was born in 1975 to her parents. Currently, she is 46 years old and her birthdate is May 21. She is from Worthing, West Sussex, England. She holds British nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Taurus and her religious views are yet to be disclosed.
Similarly, his parent's and siblings' details are yet to be disclosed. Further, she was passed out from a local school and college. She later enrolled at Cardiff University through an ITV-sponsored course.
Ruth Dodsworth Career
- Upon her graduation, she started work as a researcher for BBC Radio Wales in the mid-1990s.
- She then joined ITV Cymru Wales in 1996 as a news reporter and presenter.
- Since then, she presented a wide range of local programs for ITV Cymru Wale. They are The Ferret, Grassroots, coverage of the Royal Welsh Show and the Llangollen International Eisteddfod, Wales This Week, A Little Piece of Paradise, and the BAFTA-nominated Coast and Country.
- She later switched roles to become a weather presenter in 2000.
- She is also a relief weather presenter for ITV's English regions, including London and Central.
- In 2015, she joined regional radio station Nation Radio as co-presenter of the station's breakfast show, The Big Welsh Wake Up, alongside Niall Foster.
- After a year, she began co-presenting a weekday breakfast show for Nation's five local radio stations in the south and west Wales. They are Radio Pembrokeshire, Radio Carmarthenshire, Radio Ceredigion, Swansea Bay Radio, and 106.3 Bridge FM.
- Besides that, she also engaged on the TV shows like Coast and Country (2013), Velindre: Hospital of Hope (2018) and Stories from the Sea (2018)
Who is Ruth Dodsworth married? Her Husband, Children
Ruth Dodsworth previously married Jonathan Wignall, a businessman. They first met at the 'Escape into the Park' in 2001. After that, they were closer and started dating each other. After dating for several years, the couple finally exchanged their wedding vows in August 2002. Together, the couple blessed two kids. They are Grace Dodsworth and Jack Dodsworth.
After spending almost 17 years together, the couple separated in October 2019 because of some personal issues. The following day, her ex-husband was arrested on suspicion of harassment. Later, her ex-husband was jailed for three years in 2021 and given a restraining order against contacting her but her ex-husband's actions still haunt her badly. Recently, she shares a sickening text message on social media platforms, sent from her ex-husband to her children to turn against her. The message is "This is what it looks like when you don't want your children anymore," including a photo of her in hospital.
She memorized a harassment ordeal at the hands of her ex-husband that lasted for nine painfully long years and said that "He couldn’t manipulate me anymore. So, he tried to manipulate my children."
Currently, she got support from her loved ones. As per recent news, she has married once again but her husband's name is yet to be revealed. As per her statement: "We got married this year. We kept it quiet because you never know how people are going to react, but he absolutely saved my life, and my family and children adore him." We hope, she has a blissful life, full of love.
Ruth Dodsworth Net Worth, Salary
Ruth Dodsworth has been engaged in the sports industry since 1994. She began started to working as a researcher for BBC Radio Wales in the mid-1990s and later become a journalist and weather presenter. Thus, she probably has earned the sum of a decent amount of money and fame throughout her profession. Based on some online sites, her current estimated net worth is said to be £1 million and her salary is somewhere around £34968 at present. However, her other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
Ruth Dodsworth Height, Weight, Size
Ruth Dodsworth has a slim body with a height of 5 feet 9 inches and she weighs around 60 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and her hair color is blonde. Further, her other body information is yet to be disclosed. Overall, she has a good and healthy body.
Trivias About Ruth Dodsworth You Need To Know.
- In March 2021, Wignall admitted a charge of coercive and controlling behavior and stalking against Dodsworth over a nine-year period.
- She also presents a wide range of programs for ITV Cymru Wales such as "The Ferret", "Grassroots", coverage of the "Royal Welsh Show", "Wales This Week".
- She began her career in radio, working as a researcher for BBC Radio Wales in the mid-1990s.
- She also took part in a trek across the Sahara desert with her husband Jonathan in early 2016.
- Her husband was jailed for three years.