Ryan Cabrera - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Girlfriend, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Parents, Albums, Awards, Famous for, Height, Songs, Wife, TV Shows, Tour
American Pop-rock singer and musician, Ryan Cabrera has paved a high-profiled reputation in the industry with his singles: On the Way Down (2003), Say (2004), and Enemies (2008). Similarly, his celebrated albums are Take It All Away, and The Moon Under Water (2008). His debut single On the Way Down was listed as a top ten hit in the US in 2008, while his album Take It All Away sold over 66,000 copies in its first week and also got certified Double Platinum eventually. Let's know more about him through this article.
What is Ryan Cabrera famous for?
- An American pop singer and musician.
How old is Ryan Cabrera?
Recalling his early life, Ryan was born in Dallas, Texas, the USA in the year 1982. Currently, he aged 37 years old. His father is Colombian while his mother is American- who belongs to Irish, German, English, Lithuanian, and Welsh ancestry. Similarly, he is American by nationality and has faith in Christianity. His parents are Debbie and Mark Cabrera. Information regarding his siblings is yet to be disclosed.
Which institution do Ryan Cabrera go to study?
For education, He attended the Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas, Texas, in 2000 and later enrolled at The University of Texas at Dallas for a year. While in college, he was a member of the popular band Rubix Groove.
When did Ryan Cabrera begin his music career?
- Moving towards his career, Ryan began as a lead singer for the Dallas band Rubix Groove before pursuing his solo career. Following the 2001 release of independent album Elm St., he released his first major-label album, Take It All Away, on August 17th, 2004.
- His second album, You Stand Watching, was released on September 20th, 2005, and it included his singles Shine On and Photo. His relationship with Ashlee Simpson inspired Photo.
- In 2006, He released the single I Will Remember You. The song was used soon thereafter as the closing montage for the series finale of Will & Grace.
- Soon after, the song was used to send off the female contestants on the 3rd season of So You Think You Can Dance. He added a re-recorded version of the song at the end of his third album, The Moon Under Water.
- The Moon Under Water was released on May 13th, 2008, under Frolic Room Records/ Papa Joe Records and peaked at No. 177 on the Billboard 200. It released two singles, Say and Enemies.
- On July 3rd, 2012, She released a new song called Home. On August 2nd, he released another single called I See Love on iTunes, where it reached No. 83 on the top 100.
- In 2014, He was the first artist signed to Dynamite Music, which was founded by Mitchell Davis and Marco Liuzzo in partnership with Caroline Records and Universal Music Group.
- Formed in late 2015, Beyond the Sky is a musical conglomerate consisting of players, producers, and vocalists from a multitude of genres. He took lead in this collaborative project, whose first single Right on the Money was released on February 12th, 2016.
- Presently, he was busy with his upcoming singles.
- Besides music, he also appeared in several episodes of the first season of singer Ashlee Simpson's reality show, The Ashlee Simpson Show. Simpson appeared in Cabrera's music video for On the Way Down. He later opened for Simpson's older sister Jessica tour.
- In 2005, He hosted the MTV series Score, in which contestants write and perform songs to vie for the heart of a guest on the show.
- In 2010, he appeared in several episodes of The Hills during its sixth and final season. The episodes chronicled his romance and eventual break-up with Audrina Patridge.
- In the same year, he also appeared in the E! television show, Pretty Wild. He has appeared as himself in an episode of the United States television show, Miz & Mrs.
Is Ryan Cabrera married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, Ryan is dating the WWE Superstar Alexa Bliss. They were spotted together on 2020 New Year’s Eve in St. Louis and also attended the Grammy together in January 2020. They first met at the FOX premiere of Smackdown in Los Angeles in October 2019 and were introduced by their mutual friend, The Miz. Presently, the lovebirds enjoying their life happily.
Previously, He was relationship with several celebrities like Avril Lavigne (2015 - 2016), Hannah Trigwell (2010), Tess Taylor (2010), Audrina Patridge (2010 - 2018), Riley Keough (2006 - 2008), Jessica Origliasso (2005 - 2006), Ashlee Simpson (2004 - 2005), Lydia Hearst (2004) and Angela Steelman (2004).
What is Ryan Cabrera's net worth?
Being a part of the music industry, Ryan stands a decent amount of money and fame through his profession as a pop singer and musician. Based on some online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $2 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Ryan Cabrera?
Observing his body statistics, Ryan stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and his weighs are currently unknown. Similarly, he has a pair of grey eyes and naturally black hair. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Ryan Cabrera You Need To Know.
- He started teaching himself to play the guitar at the age of 13.
- His debut album "Take It All Away" has gone 2X Platinum.