Ryan Hall - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Records, Salary, Wife, Children, Family, Nationality, Facts, Awards, Height, Weight, Parents, Ranking, Career, Wiki
Ryan Christopher Hall, excellently known as Ryan Hall is an American black belt and instructor in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and a professional mixed martial artist. He is currently competing in the featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). He is well recognized for a number of competitive achievements, ranging from Mundial and ADCC victories to dozens of Grapplers Quest championships. He is also the winner of The Ultimate Fighter Season 22. He faced Darrick Minner on 11th December 2021 at UFC 269 and won the bout via unanimous decision. Additionally, Ryan may be making his return to competition at the 2022 ADCC world championships. He is also active in social media as he has gained over 136k followers on his Instagram and more than 47.1K followers on his Twitter account.
- Being an American black belt and instructor in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and a professional mixed martial artist.
- For competing in the featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
What is Ryan Hall Real Name?
Ryan Hall was born on 22nd February 1985 with the real name of Ryan Christopher Hall in Arlington County, Virginia, U.S. He is of American nationality and he came from mixed ethnic background. Ryan recently celebrated his 37th birthday on 22nd February of 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Pisces. He is the son of Patricia Hall (mother) and John Hall (father).
Regarding Ryan's education, he attended Manhattan College in The Bronx, NY, and studied Electrical Engineering.
What does Ryan Hall do for a living?
- Ryan Hall kicks off his career in mixed martial arts at Tristar Gym in Montreal, Canada in 2012 and represented his new team for the first time in the cage at SLAMM-1 on 30th November 2012 in Montreal, Canada where he won by TKO in the first round.
- He defeated Leo Perez via TKO at Fight Lab 35 in Charlotte, NC on 8th February 2014 and was announced on 31st August 2015 that he would be a contestant on the 22nd season of The Ultimate Fighter reality show, representing Team USA.
- He represented Team USA in the first preliminary fight of the season facing Sweden's Frantz Slioa as well as defeated Lobov by unanimous decision to become the Ultimate Fighter 22 lightweight winner.
- On 13th July 2016, he was expected to face Alex White at UFC Fight Night 91 after which he faced Gray Maynard on 3rd December 2016 at The Ultimate Fighter 24 Finale and won the fight via unanimous decision.
- He won the fight via a heel hook submission in the first round against B.J. Penn on 29th December 2018 at UFC 232.
- On 2nd May 2020, he was scheduled to face Ricardo Lamas at UFC Fight Night: Hermansson vs. Weidman however, Hall was pulled from the event due to an undisclosed injury.
- As well, he was scheduled to face Dan Ige on 13th March 2021 at UFC Fight Night 187. But, Ryan pulled out of the fight on 11th February due to a hip flexor injury.
- He lost the fight via knockout in round one against faced Ilia Topuria on 10th July 2021 at UFC 264 whereas he faced Darrick Minner on 11th December 2021 at UFC 269 and won the bout via unanimous decision.
- Ryan Hall has earned a number of accolades in professional Jiu-Jitsu competition which is the highlight of his career coming in 2009 when he earned a bronze medal at the ADCC world championships.
- According to the promotion's head organizer Mo Jassim, Ryan may be making his return to competition at the 2022 ADCC world championships.
- Also, he has published a number of instructional DVD sets, including one with an emphasis on the triangle choke, a signature technique used in his competitive career.
Awards and Achievements
Ultimate Fighting Championship
- The Ultimate Fighter 22 Lightweight Winner
- Performance of the Night (One time)
- 2018 Submission of the Year
- 2018 Submission of the Year
Who is Ryan Hall Wife?
Ryan Hall is a married man. He tied a knot with his wife Jen Hall, who is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu trainer. They are together since 2008 and tied the knot in December 2014. His wife is a black belt in jiu-jitsu and is a trainer at Fifty/50 Jiu-Jitsu. The pair is also the parents of their only child Sean Christopher Hall born on 22nd August 2018. Concerning Ryan's sexual orientation, he is straight. Furthermore, Ryan's current residence is in Falls Church, Virginia, U.S.
What is the Net Worth of Ryan Hall?
Ryan Hall is a versatile guy who has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. He has earned $34,000 (includes a $17,000 win bonus) from his fight against Gray Maynard on 3rd December 2016. He has gained $224,500 from his UFC career. Besides, he and his wife also make good money from their Fifty/50 Jiu-Jitsu school. In addition, his major source of income is from his Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and a professional mixed martial arts career.
How tall is Ryan Hall?
Ryan Hall is 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) tall and his body weighs around 145 lb (66 kg; 10.4 st). He has dark brown hair and eyes color. Moreover, Hall's body build type is athletic. The image of this shirtless MMA fighter who looks super hot flaunting his body is available everywhere on the internet.
Trivias About Ryan Hall You Need To Know.
- He is the winner of The Ultimate Fighter Season 22.
- He is known for a number of competitive achievements, ranging from Mundial and ADCC victories to dozens of Grapplers Quest championships.
- Hall attended Manhattan College in The Bronx, NY and studied Electrical Engineering.
- Hall began training in mixed martial arts at Tristar Gym in Montreal, Canada in 2012.
- Hall and his wife have a son (born 2018).