Last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 09:30 am
Facts About Ryusei Imai
|Bruce Lee Kid, Mini Version of Bruce Lee
|Place Of Birth
|Best Known For
|His bold kicks and nunchuck skills of martial arts.
|At Elementary School
|$5 million USD
Ryusei Imai is an 8-year-old little martial artist who became popular after his martial art moves broke the internet worldwide. He is also known as the Bruce Lee Kid. Imai has been one of the most talented and strongest super kids ever who trains for four and a half hours every day.
- Ryusei Imai is grabbing the whole world's attention with his martial arts' videos most of the movies of the legend, Bruce Lee uploaded on his social networking page.
- He also became the brand ambassador of "ONE Championship" as he was welcomed to the Singapore-based martial arts organization by flyweight mixed martial artist Demetrious Johnson of United States.
Ryusei Imai Famous for?
- The 7-aged-little Bruce Lee kid, Ryusei Imai is famous for his martial arts mostly his bold kicks and nunchuck skills.
- He is also praised for his hard work as he has already developed a similar physique to that of his idol, Bruce Lee.
Ryusei Imai's Early Life: Birth Date/ Parents/ Education?
Ryusei Imai was born in 2011 in Nara, Japan. His birth name is Ryuji Imai. His nationality is Japanese. Sagittarius is his zodiac sign.
At a very young age when other children just start to play simple indoor games, Ryusei Imai has managed to go in front of the whole world and has showcased his talent like a legend. Imai is certainly the mini-version of the martial arts' legend, Bruce Lee.
Both of his parents have supported him to make him achieve his dreams to be a martial artist.
Martial Arts: When Imai started to do martial arts?
- Ryusei Imai started to follow the martial arts when he was just a toddler.
- He is the super fan of legend, Bruce Lee and he is trying every single day to be as same as his legend, Lee.
- Ryusei has been watching Bruce Lee movie since he was one, then he started imitating a scene from his movies at age four.
- Within one year, he had already mastered the nunchaku scene from "Game of Death".
- Ryusei Imai has first introduced to the world three years ago, when a video showing him perfectly imitating the legend of martial arts, Bruce Lee's nunchaku routine from the 1972 movie "Game of Death". This video went viral and earned him the name, "Bruce Lee Kid".
- Initially, he used to train at his house and later at the of 5, he started his official training at "Jeet Kun Do", a hybrid philosophy of martial arts created by Lee.
- Despite his young age, he gets up at 6 am and trains for one and a half hours every morning before going to school. When he returns, he runs for another hour and then spends another 2 hours working on his kicks and nunchaku routines.
- However, some of the people comment on his social media posts saying that his father must be the one who is trying to steal Ryusei's childhood from him for something he failed to do when he was younger.
The UpGrowing Popularity of Ryusei Imai
Ryusei Imai has become one of the most wanting faces among the people all over the world. He has his fan following increasing at a rapid pace day by day.
Ryusei Imai was first invited to the international show, "Little Big Shot" in 2016, where he showcased his action stunt by Bruce Lee. Again in 2017, he was invited in the show where, he was asked of what superpower he would like to have, for which he answered of having some power like his idol, Bruce Lee.
He is also the brand ambassador of "ONE Championship". He was welcomed to the Singapore-based martial arts organization by flyweight mixed martial artist Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson, 32, of United States.
Imai also got a chance to be with Johnson in Tokyo, Japan to film campaigns for 'ONE Championship' along with the promotion’s athletes Shinya “Tobikan Judan” Aoki, 35, of Shizuoka, Japan and Alain “The Panther” Ngalani, 43, of Cameroon and Hong Kong.
On February 3, 3019, ONE Championship chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong took to Facebook to share the news about the Bruce Lee kid.
Ryusei Imai's Net Worth?
Ryusei Imai has an estimated net worth of $5 million. He has his earning through his martial arts and mostly from his videos that he uploads often. At a very young age, Imai has won the heart of millions of people.
He is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He has more than 350k followers on Facebook, 500k followers on Instagram.
He also has his own YouTube channel, where his dad regularly posts videos of him working out and imitating his idol. Further, his videos have viewers more than a million.
Ryusei Imai's Body Measurements: Height/ Weight?
Ryusei Imai, the mini-version of Bruce Lee, has a well-maintained physique with six-packs as that of the legend Lee. Imai stands tall with a height of 3ft. 4inches. He has a bodyweight of 31kg.
He has a fair complexion with black hair and dark brown eyes.
Trivias About Ryusei Imai You Need To Know.
- Ryusei Imai has a great physique of six-pack abs as that of his idol, Bruce Lee.
- Imai is the world's strongest child with great martial arts trick.