Facts About Sakoya Wynter
|Celebrated Name||Sakoya Wynter|
|Age||32 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Sakoya Wynter|
|Profession||Rapper , Singer|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||Daughter of musician, Jojo Hailey|
|Mother||Tashaunda "Tiny" Hailey|
|Boyfriend||Brandon Jennings (Ex)|
|Son||Legend Truth Jennings|
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Body Measurement||34-25-36 inches|
|Chest Size||34 in|
|Waist Size||25 in|
|Hip Size||36 in|
|Source of Wealth||Singing (record sales, concerts, tours)|
|Net Worth||Below $500k|
Sakoya Wynter is an American musical artist. She is the daughter of a musician, Jojo Hailey. Jojo Hailey is a Grammy-nominated multi-platinum recording artist. Wynter has released several songs. She has released two albums, The Coldest and The Coldest 2. Her most popular songs are "Self Love", "Ain't No Loyalty", and "Vampire" among others. She also appeared in several episodes of the 6th season of Growing Hip Hip.
What is Sakoya Wynter Famous For?
- Daughter of musician, Jojo Hailey.
Where is Sakoya Wynter From?
Sakoya Wynter was born on 2 February 1991. She was born in the United States. She holds an American nationality. She was born to her father Jojo Hailey, and her mother, Tashaunda "Tiny" Hailey. The detailed information about her parents and siblings is not available at present. More details about her family, early life, and education will be updated here. She has a sister named Kayla. She belongs to the African-American ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Sakoya Wynter Career
- Following the footsteps of her father who comes from a musical background, Wynter also pursued a music career.
- She is signed to JTEntertainment.
- She released her first EP, The Coldest in 2018.
- Her EP, The Coldest includes songs "Ain't No Loyalty", "No Commitment", "Toss It Up", and "Brazy" among others.
- She released the second installment of The Coldest in 2019.
- Her second EP, The Coldest 2 includes songs Brazy "2.0", "Vampire", and "Now or Never".
- Her most popular song is "Self Love" which was released in 2019.
- She appeared in the supporting role in the reality series, Growing Up Hip Hop.
- The series chronicles the lives of the children of the hip-hop legends.
- The sixth season of the series premiered on WE tv in May 2021.
Who is Sakoya Wynter Boyfriend?
Sakoya Wynter is not married. She has maintained a low profile regarding her personal life. It is not clear whether she is dating anyone or not at present.
Sakoya Wynter has a son. Her baby father is Brandon Jennings. Jennings is a former professional basketball player who played for several NBA teams including Milwaukee Bucks, Detroit Pistons, Orlando Magic, New York Knicks, and Washington Wizards. They had a short fling back in 2009. Their child, a son, Legend Truth Jennings was in 2010. However, Wynter has kept her child away from the limelight. Not much information about her personal life is available.
How Tall is Sakoya Wynter?
Sakoya Wynter stands around the height of 1.62 m i.e. 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She has a balanced body weight and her body type is voluptuous. Her body measures around 34-25-36 inches. Her eye color is hazel and her hair color is black. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Sakoya Wynter Net Worth?
Sakoya Wynter earns from her career as a singer. She has released several songs and albums. She is yet to make a huge impact in the hip-hop industry but has already introduced herself as a promising talent. Her income comes from contracts, record sales, concerts, and gigs. She also appeared in a supporting role in the reality series, Growing Up Hip Hop. Summing up, she makes her living from her career in the entertainment industry. She will surely make a good fortune out of her carer in the near future. At present, her net worth is estimated below $500k.
Trivias About Sakoya Wynter You Need To Know.
- She cites Lil' Baby and Drake as her musical inspirations.