Facts About Sally Nugent
|Celebrated Name||Sally Nugent|
|Age||25 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Sally Nugent|
|Birth Name||Sally Nugent|
|Place Of Birth||Birkenhead, Wirral Peninsula|
|School||Upton Hall School FCJ|
|University||University of Huddersfield|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Body Measurement||37-27-35 in|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
Sally Nugent is a British journalist, newsreader, and TV presenter. Since October 2021, she presented BBC Breakfast along with Dan Walker, Naga Munchetty, Charlie Stayt, and Jon Kay. Her first media role was at BBC Radio Merseyside before reporting on and reading the sports news on BBC North West Tonight.
What is Sally Nugent Famous For?
- Being a Journalist, newsreader, and TV presenter from England.
- For presenting BBC Breakfast since October 2021.
Where was Sally Nugent born?
Sally Nugent was born on 5th August 1997 in Birkenhead, Wirral Peninsula, England. By nationality, she is British and she is British-White when it comes to her ethnic background. Her present age is 50 as of 2021. She has not revealed anything about her family details to the media.
Regarding her education, she was educated at Upton Hall School FCJ. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts and French from the University of Huddersfield.
Sally Nugent Career Timeline
- Sally started her career at BBC Radio Merseyside before reporting on and reading the sports news on BBC North West Tonight.
- In the year 2003, she became a sports reporter for BBC News, appearing on national bulletins, before becoming a sports news presenter on the BBC News Channel (known at the time as BBC News 24).
- She then traveled to Germany for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, anchoring "Sportsday" from there.
- She spent a period as a news correspondent on TV and radio, and as a relief presenter on the BBC News Channel.
- In November 2011, she began co-presenting BBC Breakfast on a freelance basis, filling in when regular hosts were unavailable.
- From April 2012, she presented sports bulletins on Breakfast following the program's move to its new location at Media City in Salford.
- She also established herself as one of the regular co-presenters of the Breakfast team after appearing on the Christmas Eve 2012 edition with Bill Turnbull, through to September 2021 reporting on Emma Raducanu's historic victory in the US Open tennis championship.
- On 27th October 2021, it was announced that Nugent would become a permanent presenter of "BBC Breakfast". She replaced Louise Minchin following Minchin's departure after 20 years on the program.
What is Sally Nugent Salary and Net Worth?
Sally Nugent is a successful TV presenter who has made a tremendous amount of money throughout her career. The net worth of Sally Nugent is estimated to have $2 Million as per sources and she is making her salary between $300K-$500k annually from her earnings. Her main source of wealth is from the entertainment industry. She is living a lavish lifestyle and is enjoying her career a lot.
Who is Sally Nugent's Husband?
Sally Nugent is a married woman but her husband's name is unknown at a moment. She has not revealed anything about her married life. There are no details with whom and when did she marry. Only the fact is known that she is a mother of a child boy who was born in 2008. After the birth of her baby, she took maternity leave and resumed work on 8th January 2009. The child's name is also a mystery at present. Her sexual orientation is straight. She is living a happy life with her husband and children at present.
What is Sally Nugent Height and Weight?
Sally Nugent is a beautiful woman with a slim body type. Her standing height is 5 feet 9 inches and her body weight consists of 54 kg. She has dark brown hair and her eye color is also dark brown. Her body measurement is 37-27-35 inches. She maintains her body a lot.
Sally Nugent Illness
In 2017, she was diagnosed with Labyrinthitis, a condition that affects the inner ear. When she was diagnosed with this condition, she was forced to miss time on the BBC Breakfast show because she was experiencing dizziness and nausea. However, after a period of time, she was able to return to the performance with renewed vigor.
Trivias About Sally Nugent You Need To Know.
- She is from Birkenhead, Merseyside.
- She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts and French from the University of Huddersfield.
- Her first media role was at BBC Radio Merseyside.
- Nugent is married with one child.
- Since October 2021, she has presented BBC Breakfast.