Samir Sharma - Bio, Net Worth, Death, Cause of Death, Suicide, Wife, Married, Family, TV Actor, Age, News, Serial, Nationality, Facts, Wiki, Height
Samir Sharma was an Indian television and film actor who was best known for his portrayal of Shaurya Maheshwari in Indian drama series, "Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke". He also appeared as Nitin in "Dil Kya Chahta Hai" and Krishna Agarwal in "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii". Having started his career in acting since 2004, Sharma remained in the show business for almost 16 years till 2020.
However, on August 5, 2020, Sharma was found dead at his Mumbai residence, leaving people in a gasp, when the world was already in a shook by the suicide of the late-actor, Sushant Singh Rajput earlier the year 2020.
What is Samir Sharma Famous for?
- Famous as a soap opera actor.
- Known for his role as Shaurya Maheshwari in Indian drama series, "Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke".
Where was Samir Sharma Born?
Samir Sharma was born on April 3, 1976, in Delhi, India. His birth name was Samir Sharma. His nationality was Indian. Sharma belonged to Asian ethnicity while Taurus was his zodiac sign.
Samir Sharma was born as the only son of his parents. He grew up along with his sister, Nivedita Joshee in his hometown. He attended Delhi Public School after which he went on to attend Sri Venkateswara College where he got graduated earning a degree in Economics. Soon after his graduation, he moved to Bangalore where he worked for an advertising agency.
Later, he joined an IT firm but he quit his job to pursue a career in the entertainment field and shortly after began working with Radio City. In 2004, Sharma moved to Mumbai to start a career as an actor and did audition for many TV serials before getting his first break in Balaji Telefilms.
When Did Samir Sharma Die?
Samir Sharma died by committing suicide on August 5, 2020, in his Mumbai residence. He was found dead at the age of 44 in his Mumbai residence of Maharashtra on Wednesday night, which was first witnessed by the security guard of the apartment. The police investigated and suspected that he died by suicide 2 days back, allegedly committing suicide and was found hanging from his kitchen ceiling.
They suspected a suicide attempt but said that no suicide note was found.
Samir Sharma's Career Highlights Until 2020
- Samir Sharma made his television debut with his first role as Krishna Agrawal in a popular TV show, "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki" in 2004.
- He then made appearances as Tusshar in "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi"(2006) and horror series, "Sssshhh Phir Koi Hai"(2006).
- He got his first break with the role of Nitin Pasricha in STAR One's TV serial, "Dil Kya Chahta Hai" in 2005. He continued his role for 2 years till 2007.
- On SAB TV, he played Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia in "Left Right Left"(2006-08) and as Mannat(Mannu) in Four(2007).
- He also portrayed a hockey coach and an aggressive lover in the Veeranwali serial on "9X".
- In 2009, Sharma played a negative role as Brijesh in NDTV Imagine's series, "Jyoti".
- Sharma then was landed the lead role as Rishabh Johri opposite Reena Kapoor in Sahara One's longest-running show and Rajshri Productions show, "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" in 2010.
- He also appeared in the television show, "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?...Ek Baar Phir" playing the role of Varad Agnihotri in 2013.
- Sharma made his Bollywood debut with a supporting role as Nitin Bhardwaj in the 2014 Bollywood film, "Hasee Toh Phasee".
- Some other series Sharma appeared on were: "Veeranwali", "Geet Hui Sabse Parayee", "2612", "A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend", "Bhootu", "Ayushman Bhava" and in his second and last film, "Ittefaq".
- His latest appearance was in Star Plus's series, "Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke", where he played the role of Shaurya Maheshwari in 2019 till 2020.
- Apart from acting, Sharma had been a part of several ad campaigns and modeling assignments.
Who was Samir Sharma's Wife?
Samir Sharma was married just once throughout his life. His first and only wife was Aachla Sharma. However, their marriage didn't last long and they got divorced in 2014. He never had a child. Sharma was a 44 years old independent man who was living in a rented apartment in Neha CHS building situated at Ahinsa Marg in Malad West, Mumbai at the time of his death.
Besides, Sharma was an avid dog lover and had few pet dogs as well. Some of his hobbies include poetry, photography, cooking, reading, and driving.
What was the Net Worth of Samir Sharma?
Samir Sharma had quite good earnings from his professional career as an actor. Having started his career since 2004, Sharma had somehow managed to earn a healthy fortune from his several appearances. His net worth was estimated to be around $500k.
How Tall was Samir Sharma?
Samir Sharma was a good-looking man in his mid-40s at the time of his death. He had a height of 5ft. 11inch.(1.81m) while he had a bodyweight of around 70kg. He had a fair complexion with black hair and black eyes.