Facts About Sandro Tonali
|Celebrated Name||Sandro Tonali|
|Age||23 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Sandro Tonali|
|Place Of Birth||Lodi, Italy|
|Source of Wealth||Football career|
|Net Worth||4 million euros|
|Salary||1.2 million euros per season|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Sandro Tonali is a versatile Italian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Serie A club AC Milan and the Italy national football team. He is well recognized for playing as a midfielder for the Serie B club Brescia. He is also known for his work on the Italian Under 19 national team where he played as a midfielder and center-back. His youth career started with the Piacenza academy. He then joined the Brescia academy where he finished his training. His senior career debut for the club came in 2017. He is known for having been honored as the Serie B Footballer of the Year in 2018. Additionally, Tonali assisted Leao's goal against Udinese on 25th February 2022, becoming the youngest midfielder to have scored more than one goal (two) and delivered more than one assist (two) in Serie A that season. His jersey number is 8 for his current team.
What is Sandro Tonali Famous For?
- Being an Italian professional footballer.
- For playing as a midfielder for Serie A club AC Milan and the Italy national football team.
What Nationality is Sandro Tonali?
Sandro Tonali was born on 8th May 2000 in Lodi, Italy. He holds Italian nationality and he belongs to the Italian-white ethnicity. Similarly, his religion is Christian and his race is white. Sandro recently celebrated his 22nd birthday on 8th May of 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Taurus. He is the son of his mother, Mariarosa Tonali and his father, Giandomenico Tonali. He also has two siblings.
Sandro Tonali Football Career
- Sandro Tonali began his career making his professional debut for Brescia Calcio on 26th August 2017, aged 17, coming on as a substitute in the Serie B away match lost 2-1 against Avellino after which he scored his first professional career goal, in a 4-2 defeat against Salernitana in Serie B on 28th April 2018.
- He obtained 19 league appearances in total during his first season as a professional player, scoring two goals and providing two assists during the 2017-2018 Serie B season.
- Then he won the Serie B title with Brescia, achieved promotion to Serie A, and made his Serie A debut on 25th August 2019, aged 19, in a 1-0 away win against Cagliari.
- Subsequently, he scored his first Serie A goal on 26th October, netting a long-range free-kick into the top corner from the left flank, which was the opening goal in an eventual 3-1 away defeat to Genoa.
Loan to AC Milan
- Sandro joined AC Milan on 9th September 2020 and made his non-competitive debut in a friendly at Milanello against his former club Brescia.
- He made his competitive debut for Milan on 17th September 2020, coming on as a substitute in the 83rd minute in a 2-0 victory against Shamrock Rovers FC in the second round of Europa League qualifying as well as he made his Serie A debut for Milan on 21 September 2020, coming off the bench in the 77th minute in a 2-0 victory over Bologna F.C. 1909 at the San Siro.
- Later, Sandro finished the season with 37 appearances, 23 of those in the starting eleven.
- Tonali's rights from Brescia were officially purchased by Milan and he signed a five-year contract with the club on 8th July 2021.
- He scored his first goal with Milan's shirt on 29 August 2021 against Cagliari, a free-kick that opened the scoresheet in an eventual 4-1 win.
- He assisted Leao's goal against Udinese on 25th February 2022, becoming the youngest midfielder to have scored more than one goal (two) and delivered more than one assist (two) in Serie A that season.
- He scored the winner in the stoppage time, securing the lead for his team in the Serie A table on 24th April as the match against Lazio was heading to a 1-1 draw.
- Moreover, his performance this season brought the attention and praise of renowned Italian football pundits, the likes of Di Canio, Donadoni, and Capello, the latter went on to state that Tonali would've found a place in even the greatest of Milan's generation in the past.
- Sandro took part in the 2018 European Under-19 Championship with the Italy U19, reaching the final of the tournament, where Italy lost 4-3 after extra-time against Portugal.
- On 21st March 2019, he made his debut with the Italy U21 team in a 0-0 friendly draw against Austria in Trieste and took part in the 2019 European Under-21 Championship.
- He was called for the first time to the senior national team by manager Roberto Mancini in November 2018 and was called up to the Italy senior squad once again the following day after appearing for the Italy U21 side in a 0-0 away draw against Ireland on 10th October 2019, in a European qualifier, for the team's Euro 2020 qualifiers against Greece and Liechtenstein.
- On 15th October 2019, he made his senior international debut coming on as a substitute in the 5-0 away win against Liechtenstein in Vaduz. His first start for Italy came in his following appearance on 15th November, a 3-0 away win over Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Awards and Achievements
- Serie B: 2018-2019
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship runner-up: 2018
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2018
- Serie B Footballer of the Year: 2018
- Serie B Best Young Player: 2019
- Italian Golden Boy Award: 2020
- IFFHS Men's World Youth (U20) Team: 2020
- Milan on 08/07/2021 for 6.9M €
- Brescia on 30/06/2021 at the end of the loan
- Milan on 09/09/2020 for 10M € Loan
- Brescia on 01/01/2018
- No team on 01/07/2012 From Piacenza Youth for free
Who is Sandro Tonali Dating?
Sandro Tonali is an unmarried footballer. He is currently dating his beautiful girlfriend Juliette Pastore. Tonali seems to be a very loyal and dedicated person as there are no affairs, rumors, or controversy regarding his personal life. There is a greater possibility of his marriage after all he seems happy in his relationship with his girlfriend. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Sandro Tonali?
Sandro Tonali has established himself an identity already. He has a net worth of 4 million euros as of 2022 whereas he has also a fine amount of salary as he earns 1.2 million euros net per season. Like many young adults of today, Sandro's also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. His current market value is €40.00m as of 15th March 2022 which is also his highest market value till now. In addition, his major source of income is his football career.
How tall is Sandro Tonali?
Sandro Tonali is 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in) tall and his body weighs around 79kgs. He has good-looking long dark brown hair and eyes color. His body build type is athletic. Sandro has also inked some attractive tattoos on his body. Furthermore, in October 2020, he also tested positive for COVID-19.
Trivias About Sandro Tonali You Need To Know.
- He is also known for his work on the Italian Under 19 national team where he played as a midfielder and centre back.
- He is known for playing as a midfielder on the Serie B club Brescia
- His youth career started with the Piacenza academy.
- His senior career debut for the club came in 2017.
- In 2018, he debuted with the Italian Under 19 national team.