Sanela Diana Jenkins - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age, Birthday, Facts
Sanela Diana Jenkins is an entrepreneur and philanthropist who is best known for being the cast member of the American reality television series "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" since its 12th season. The 12th season of the show is set to premiere on May 11, 2022. The show is primarily filmed in Beverly Hills, California. Diana founded and launched the Neuro brand of functional beverages in 2009, and she is presently the President and CEO of the company situated in Sherman Oaks, California.
Besides, she is active on the social media platform with around 30k followers on her verified Instagram account: @sdjneuro
What is Sanela Diana Jenkins famous for?
- Famous as an entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Known for being the cast member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"
Where is Sanela Diana Jenkins from?
Sanela Diana Jenkins was born on October 24, 1973, in Sarajevo, Bosnia, and Herzegovina. Her birth name is Sanela Dijana Ćatić. She holds a Bosnian nationality. Her ethnicity is White while Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
Diana was born as the daughter to Rasida Ćatić(mother) and Smajo Ćatić(father). Her mother was an accountant while her father was an economist. She had a younger brother who was killed during the Bosnian War.
She grew up in Yugoslavia's concrete-block dwellings during the communist era. Later, she attended the University of Sarajevo where she studied economics. However, she and her family moved to Croatia in 1992 due to the outbreak of war and lived as a refugee for a year before emigrating to London.
After moving to London, she joined City University and got graduated with a degree in Computer Science and Economics. Following her graduation, she acquired the swimwear line Melissa Odabash.
Sanela Diana Jenkins's Career
- Sanela Diana Jenkins is currently the President and CEO of the Neuro line of functional beverages based in Sherman Oaks, California which she founded in 2009.
- She is also the founder and the CEO of a full-service music label, D Empire Entertainment. Within the convergence of traditional and new media strategy, branding, PR, recording, distribution, and licensing, the firm represents developing and established artists.
- Diana came into prominence in December 2021 after she was announced as one of the cast members of the 12th season of the American reality television "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" in December 2021. The 12th season of the show is set to premiere on May 11, 2022, and is primarily filmed in Beverly Hills, California.
- Besides being an entrepreneur, she is also a philanthropist who has given funds to various organizations for social causes.
- In 2002, she founded The Irnis Catic Foundation in memory of her brother who was killed during the Bosnian War.
- She was honored for her continuous support and charitable initiatives in Bosnia and Herzegovina at the Advisory Council for Bosnia and Herzegovina Gala in Washington, D.C. on May 5, 2018.
- She launched the Sanela Diana Jenkins Human Rights Project at the University of California, Los Angeles in August 2008.
- Diana also produced Deborah Anderson's photography book entitled "Room 23". Many of the celebrities in the book, including George Clooney and Elton John, are friends of hers. The proceeds from the book's sale go to a variety of charitable causes.
Who is Sanela Diana Jenkins's boyfriend?
Sanela Diana Jenkins is currently in a relationship with her boyfriend, Asher Monroe. Asher is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor. The couple became blessed with a daughter, Eliyanah in November 2020. Previously, Diana was married to Roger Jenkins.
Roger is a British financier and former international athlete who was a prominent executive at Barclays Bank. The couple met each other at the gym at the Barbican, where Roger lived following his divorce from his first wife, Catherine McDowell. Later, Diana tied the knot with Roger in 1999. They together have a daughter, Eneya Jenkins, and a son, Innis Jenkins. Later, the couple got divorced in 2011.
She is currently based in Beverly Hills, California. Besides, she won the Peace Connection prize from the Center for Peace and Multi-Ethnic Cooperation in 2009. For her involvement in the battle against AIDS, she received the Elton John AIDS Foundation's Enduring Vision Award.
How much is Sanela Diana Jenkins worth?
Sanela Diana Jenkins has earned a handsome sum of money from her profession as an entrepreneur and philanthropist. Following her divorce from her ex-husband, Roger Jenkins in 2011, Diana received an alimony of $195 million. In 2009, she also launched the Neuro range of functional drinks. Diana has a net worth of $300 million as of 2022, based on all of her earnings. With her money, she appears to be enjoying a lavish lifestyle.
How tall is Sanela Diana Jenkins?
Sanela Diana Jenkins is a beautiful woman with a well-maintained hourglass body physique in her late-40s. She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and a pair of brown eyes. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 8inches(1.72m) and has a body weight of 60kg(132 lbs). Her body measurement is 35-23-36 inches.
Trivias About Sanela Diana Jenkins You Need To Know.
- Sanela Diana Jenkins has three children.
- She fled her home country during the siege of Sarajevo and emigrated to London
- She was honored with the Enduring Vision award by the Elton John AIDS Foundation for her activism in the fight against AIDS.
- She was honored at the Advisory Council for Bosnia & Herzegovina Gala in Washington, D.C
- She currently resides in Beverly Hills, California.