Facts About Sara Carbonero
|Celebrated Name||Sara Carbonero|
|Age||39 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Sara Carbonero|
|Birth Name||Sara Carbonero|
|Place Of Birth||Corral de Almaguer|
|Father||Carlos Javies Garcia Carbonero|
|University||Complutense University of Madrid|
|Marital Status||Married and Divorced|
|Husband||Iker Casillas (EX)|
|Children||Martín and Lucas|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Salary||In Million of Dollar|
|Source of Wealth||Journalism|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Body Measurement||33-24-35 in (breast-waist-hips)|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe Size||8.5 US|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sara Carbonero is a Spanish-Portuguese sports journalist. Since early 2000, she was a TV presenter for Telecinco, until she moved to Porto, Portugal when her ex-husband Iker Casillas joined Porto in July 2015. She started her journalism career as an intern at Radio Marca and six months later she was hired. In April 2009, she signed up for Telecinco as an editor and sports presenter.
Sara Carbonero famous for
- Sara is a Spanish-Portuguese sports journalist.
- She is known for Iker Casillas' ex-wife (a Spanish former professional footballer who played as a goalkeeper).
What is Sara Carbonero's nationality?
Sara Carbonero was born on 3rd February 1984. She is from Corral de Almaguer, Spain. She is Spanish by nationality and her ethnicity is Mixed (Spanish-Portuguese). As per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Her present age is 38 as of 2022. Her birth name is Sara Carbonero Arévalo. She is the daughter of her father, Carlos Javier Garcia Carbonero, and her mother. She has one sibling; Irene Carbonero with whom she spent her early childhood. She attended the Complutense University of Madrid.
What does Sara Carbonero do for a living?
- Sara started her career as an intern at Radio Marca. Later she was hired.
- In April 2009, she signed up for Telecinco as an editor and sports presenter.
- In the year 2015, she created a clothing brand with two friends called fast love selling clothing, accessories, and beauty products online.
- In July 2016, she was introduced as a host of a fashion TV show on Telecinco called "Quiero Ser" (I Want to Be).
- During the 2010 FIFA World Cup, it was alleged that Sara, reporting during the match between Spain and Switzerland, had distracted Casillas, causing the unexpected Swiss victory. Questions were raised about her journalistic integrity after she undertook to interview her boyfriend Casillas after the match.
- As a result of the controversy, Sara in Spain became "one of the most photographed people of the World Cup".
- In July 2010 after the World Cup, it was announced that Carbonero would collaborate during the 2010–11 season with the Italian digital television platform Mediaset Premium, taking charge of information on La Liga and especially on the career of José Mourinho in Real Madrid.
Who is Sara Carbonero Husband?
Sara Carbonero was a married woman but she is single right now. She is enjoying her single life a lot as well as she is focusing on her career rather than being in a relationship. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Previously, she was in a relationship with Spanish and then Real Madrid goalkeeper and captain Iker Casillas from 2009 to 2021. In January 2014, she gave birth to their son, Martín. In July 2015, Sara Carbonero and Iker Casillas moved to Porto, Portugal, as the ex-Real Madrid goalkeeper signed for Porto. In November 2015, the couple announced they were expecting their second child. On 20th March 2016, the couple married. On 2nd June 2016, she gave birth to the couple's second child, Lucas. On 12th March 2021, the duo announced their mutual decision to separate after five years of marriage.
How much is Sara Carbonero Net Worth?
Sara Carbonero is a sports journalist who has a net worth of $10 million as of 2022. She is making her annual salary in millions of dollars. Her main source of wealth comes from her journalism career. She is leading an immensely successful and joyous life today. She has earned money, blessings, and well-wishers from people worldwide and has learned to take a stand for the people who need it.
How tall is Sara Carbonero?
Sara Carbonero is a beautiful journalist who stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches. Her well-maintained body weight consists of 53 Kg or 117 lbs. Her body measurement is 33-24-35 in (breast-waist-hips). Her dress size is 6 US and she wears a shoe size of 8.5 US. Her hair color is dark brown and her eye color is blue. Her body type is slim.
Sara Carbonero Surgery
In May 2019, she underwent surgery to remove a malignant tumor on one of her ovaries and successfully recovered. In February 2021, she was once again hospitalized for what was speculated to be another cancer-related surgery though she refused to confirm media reports about her health.
Trivias About Sara Carbonero You Need To Know.
- In July 2009, Carbonero was voted "The Sexiest Reporter in the World" by the American edition of FHM.
- Since early 2000, she was a TV presenter for Telecinco, until she moved to Porto, in Portugal, when her ex-husband Iker Casillas joined Porto in July 2015.
- She started her journalism career as an intern at Radio Marca and six months later she was hired.
- She is from Corral de Almaguer, Spain.
- Her birth name is Sara Carbonero Arévalo.
- She attended Complutense University of Madrid.