Facts About Sara Davies
|Celebrated Name||Sara Davies|
|Birth Name||Sara Davies|
|Place Of Birth||Coundon, Country Durham|
|University||University of York|
|Parents||Will Add Soon|
|Siblings||Will Add Soon|
|Height||Will Add Soon|
|Weight||Will Add Soon|
|Body Measurement||Will Add Soon|
|Net Worth||Will Add Soon|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Links||Instagram Twitter Facebook|
Sara Davies is a popular British multimillionaire businesswoman, entrepreneur, and television personality. Davies is the founder and owner of Crafter's Companion. Davies was a student at the university when she started her crafter's supply company. Over the years, she established her company as one of the most successful companies.
Besides her business ventures, she is also a television personality. She is one of the panels of the television show, Dragons' Den since 2019.
For her entrepreneurial achievements, Davies has been honored with numerous honors and awards. She was appointed MBE in the 2016 New Year Honours for her services to the economy. She is also the recipient of several other awards.
What is Sara Davies Famous For?
- Founder and owner of Crafter's Companion.
- Panelist on the tv show, Dragons' Den.
Where is Sara Davies From?
Sara Davies was born on 23 April 1984. Her birth place is in Coundon, County Durham in England. She holds British nationality. Her father is a retired engineer. She belongs to white ethnicity and her religion is Christianity. She has a sister named Helen. Her parents owned a decorating store for more than 30 years. It is where she learned to create a business of her own. Her sister runs the family business.
Davies attended the University of York. She graduated with a first-class business degree from the University of York in 2006.
Sara Davies Career
- Davies was a student at the University of York when she founded her company.
- She founded a crafter's supply company, Crafter's Companion in 2005.
- She interned at a small craft company. While there, she spotted a gap in the market for a tool that could create bespoke envelopes for handmade cards.
- She designed a product called The Enveloper with her retired engineer father.
- She launched her design on the TV shopping channel Ideal World.
- She sold 30,000 units in just six months after launching.
- Around the time of her graduation from the university, her business was turning over 500,000 pounds.
- Her business started growing since then.
- Her company's headquarters is located in Newton Aycliffe, England.
- In the United States, the company has the head office in Corona, California.
- It has outlets in Evesham, Chesterfield, and Colne.
- At present, her company, Crafter's Companion exports to over 40 countries worldwide.
- She was honored with the Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2010.
- In 2013, she was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year at the Shell Women of the Year Awards.
- She is a member of the Entrepreneurs' Forum.
- Alongside her business, Davies encourages, supports, and guides other women in businesses as well.
- Besides her business ventures, she is also a television personality.
- Davies hosted Local Television Limited's craft show, Be Creative in 2015.
- She then joined BBC Two's Dragons' Den as a panelist in April 2019.
- She joined the 17th season of the show replacing Jenny Campbell.
- The show provides opportunities to aspiring entrepreneurs. They present their ideas to the panel.
- Having achieved success in her business at an early age, she has been honored with several accolades.
- She was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2016 New Year Honours for services to the economy.
- She was also awarded two Lloyds Bank National Business Awards. She received the Santander Small to Medium-Sized Business of the Year Award in 2010.
- She later received another Lloyds Bank National Business award: the Outstanding Contribution to British Business Award in 2019.
Sara Davies Husband and Children
The Crafter's Companion founder and owner Sara Davies is a married woman. She is married to a man named Simon. They are childhood sweethearts. Her husband is the managing director of Crafter's Companion. The couple has been married together since 2007. Together, they share two children: Charlie and Oliver.
Davies lives with her family in Teesside.
Sara Davies Height
Sara Davies stands at an average height. She has an average body weight. She has an average body build. Her eye color is hazel and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Sara Davies Net Worth
Sara Davies is one of the successful businesswomen from England. Having started her crafter's supply company while attending the University of York, her small business grew from small to multimillion company. When she launched her first product, The Enveloper, she sold 30,000 units within 6 months. The turnover of her company was reported to be nearly 25 million pounds. At present, her net worth is estimated at 37 million pounds.