Sara Rue - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Kids, Family, Age, Facts, Parents, Height, Weight Loss, Wiki, Nationality, Daughter, Birthday, Education, Movies
Sara Schlackman, well known as Sara Rue is a versatile American actress who is well recognized for her performances as Carmen Ferrara on "Popular", and as Claude Casey on "Less than Perfect". She went on to become one of the most successful TV actresses, playing several recurring roles over the years. She earned her first role at age nine and has not stopped since. Sara also had a recurring role as Brenda in the comedy series "Rules of Engagement". She was cast in the recurring role of Olivia Caliban in the second season of the Netflix comedy-drama series "A Series of Unfortunate Events". Rue became the celebrity spokeswoman for the popular nutrition company "Jenny Craig" in 2009 whereas, in 2011, she hosted the reality competition television series "Shedding for the Wedding."
- Being an American actress.
- For her performances as Carmen Ferrara on "Popular", and as Claude Casey on "Less than Perfect".
Sara Rue Real Parents: How old is She?
Sara Rue took birth on 26th January 1979 with the real name of Sara Schlackman in New York City, U.S. She holds American nationality and she belongs to the American-white ethnicity. Similarly, her religion is Jewish and her race is white. Sara's present age is 42 which she celebrated in 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Aquarius. She is the daughter of Joan Schlackman (mother), a municipal employee and former actress, and Marc Schlackman (father), a stage manager. She has also one sibling.
What does Sara Rue do for a living?
- Sara Rue kicks off her career starring in the 1988 film "Rocket Gibraltar" as Kevin Spacey's daughter at the age of nine after which she played a very young Roseanne in the first meeting of Roseanne and Dan at a dance on the TV show "Roseanne".
- She was seen in the comedy Grand, before going on to work on "Phenom"; "Minor Adjustments"; "Zoe, Duncan, Jack & Jane"; "ER"; "The Division" and "Popular".
- She appeared in the main role of Claude Casey on the ABC sitcom "Less than Perfect" from 2002 to 2006 as well as she has appeared in several films: "A Map of the World", "Can't Hardly Wait", "A Slipping Down Life", "Idiocracy", "Gypsy 83" and had a small part as a babysitter in Gore Verbinski's adaptation of "The Ring".
- She impressed director Michael Bay so much that a role was written into the movie "Pearl Harbor" for her.
- Later she joined the cast of "Rules of Engagement" in a recurring role as Brenda, Jeff and Audrey's surrogate in October 2010.
- It was announced in December 2011 that she would be writing and starring in a new show on The CW called "Poseurs" whereas she was also seen in the ABC show "Malibu Country" as Reba McEntire's.
- She had the title role of Deb Dorfman in the movie "Dorfman in Love" (2012). She was seen as Candace on the CBS sitcom "Mom" in 2014 and was cast as the main character Dora in the TV Land comedy "Impastor" in the same year however, the show was canceled after its second season in 2016.
- She starred as Nancy Granville on ABC's "American Housewife" and was cast in the recurring role of Olivia Caliban on the second season of the Netflix comedy-drama series "A Series of Unfortunate Events" in 2017.
- Additionally, she appeared as Ellen in the film, "American Pie Presents: Girls' Rules" in 2020 as well as in the following she starred as Julia Dunbar "B Positive".
Sara Rue Husband Kevin Price
Sara Rue is a married woman. She tied a not with filmmaker Mischa Livingstone in 2001, and they divorced in 2007. Then, she married teacher Kevin Price on 21st May 2011, in a traditional Jewish wedding. She gave birth to their first child, a daughter, named Talulah Rue Price in February 2013. She and Price adopted a second daughter in November 2016. Talking about her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Talulah Rue Price: Sara Rue And Kevin Price Daughter
Talulah Rue Price is a VIP kid as she was born to her well-recognized mother, Sara Rue. Price was born in the year 2013. As per her time of birth, her age is 7 years of age as of 2020. She was born and brought up in the United States. Henceforth, she is of American identity. Regarding her physical appearance, Talulah is at a developing stage. Presently, Price isn't dynamic via web-based media sources.
Sara Rue Net Worth 2021
Sara Rue has a net worth of $1 million as of 2021. She has also fine amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. Sara has gained a considerable amount of money from her profession as her major source of income is from her acting career. She has not done any endorsement work yet.
Sara Rue Measurements: How did She lose weight?
Sara Rue is 1.7 m tall and her body weighs around 185 lb / 84 kg. She has attractive red hair color and dark brown eyes color. She wears clothes that enhance her appeal more and mostly, she's spotted wearing outfits that show off her beautiful long legs. Sara has a slim body build with 33-25-35 inches of body measurement.
Trivias About Sara Rue You Need To Know.
- Sara had a recurring role as Brenda in the comedy series "Rules of Engagement".
- She co-starred with Zachary Levi in the comedy sitcom Less Than Perfect from 2002 to 2006.
- She has one younger sister.
- She and Price adopted a second daughter in November 2016.
- She married filmmaker Mischa Livingstone in 2001, and they divorced in 2007.