Sarah Parish Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Daughter, Family, Age, Facts, Ethnicity, Height, Awards, TV Shows, Career, Salary, Parent, Birthday, Education
Sarah Parish is a British actress as well as a TV personality who is famous for her roles in "Peak Practice", "Doctor Who", and "Mistresses". She is also known for her role in the 2006 film "The Holiday". Besides this, she has also appeared in The Pillars of the Earth, Peak Practice, Hearts and Bones, and so on. She was nominated for a 2003 National Television Award for her work on the British series "Cutting It".
What is Sarah Parish Famous For?
- Being a British actress.
- For her work on television series including The Pillars of the Earth, Peak Practice, Hearts and Bones, Cutting It, Doctor Who, Mistresses, Merlin, Atlantis, Monroe, HBO's Industry, Stay Close, Trollied, W1A, and as the titular character in Bancroft.
Where is Sarah Parish From?
Sarah Parish was born on 7th June 1968. She is from Yeovil, Somerset, England. She holds British nationality and her ethnicity is British-Irish. She is the daughter of her father, Bill Parish, and her mother, Thelma Parish. She also has a sister namely Julie and a brother named John Parish. Gemini is her Zodiac sign and her religion is Christianity. She cut off her 53rd birthday as of 2021.
About her education, she attended Preston School and Yeovil College. She then studied at Yeovil Youth Theatre. She began acting at an early age and believes her first stage appearance was aged two in a pantomime in the village of Tintinhull playing the pearl in an oyster.
Sarah Parish Career Timeline
- Sarah Parish at first trained at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts in London.
- Next, she featured in series such as Northern women, including Dawn Rudge in Peak Practice (1993), Allie Henshall in Cutting It (2002), Annie Naylor in Trust, and Natalie Holden in Blackpool (2004).
- She starred alongside Debra Messing in the movie "The Wedding Date", had a small role in "The Holiday" as well.
- Likewise, she appeared as the Empress of the Racnoss in the Christmas 2006 "Doctor Who" episode 'The Runaway Bride'.
- Next, she appeared in the one-off drama "Recovery" as well as she starred in the BBC series "ShakespeareRe-Told" in which she played Beatrice.
- Moreover, she returned as GP Katie Roden in series two and three of "Mistresses" in 2009.
- She played Lady Catrina in the BBC television series "Merlin".
- Further, she co-starred in ITV's medical drama "Monroe" in 2011.
- She appeared in the BBC TV series "Atlantis" from 2013 to 2015.
- From 2014 to 2017 she played the role of Anna Rampton in three series of the BBC TV comedy "W1A"
- Since 2015, she portrayed Cheryl Fairweather in the Sky One sitcom "Trollied".
- She played Supt Elizabeth Bancroft in the ITV miniseries "Bancroft" in December 2017.
- In December 2019 she appeared in "The Cockfields" as Melissa, girlfriend of Nigel Havers' character, Larry.
- She later appeared in the HBO/BBC drama "Industry" the following year.
- She also appeared in Netflix original "Stay Close" as Lorraine in December 2021.
- Beside this, she has frequently co-starred opposite David Tennant - in the 2004 musical serial "Blackpool"; the Tony Marchant drama "Recovery"; the 2006 "Doctor Who" Christmas special episode, "The Runaway Bride"; in the third series of the ITV crime drama "Broadchurch"; and in the 2017 film "You, Me and Him".
- She has joked that "We're like George and Mildred – in 20 years' time we'll probably be doing a ropey old sitcom in a terraced house in Preston."
Who is Sarah Parish Husband?
Sarah Parish is a married woman. She married English actor, James Murray. The couple tied the knot on 15th December 2007 in Hampshire. She announced her pregnancy news in January 2008. Their daughter, Ella-Jayne was born with Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome and passed away in 2009. In memory of their beloved child, Sarah and Murray raise funds for the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit(PICU) at Southampton General Hospital. As of December 2019, they had raised £5.2 million towards the PICU. The couple then welcomed their second daughter named Nell on 21st November 2009. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Sarah Parish Net Worth?
Sarah Parish is an actress by profession whose net worth is estimated to have $2.5 Million as of 2022. Her major source of wealth is from the entertainment industry and she is satisfied with her earnings. Whereas her exact salary details and annual earnings are still to get unfold yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making a cool amount of money from her profession. She appeared in an alcohol advertisement that launched her career.
How tall is Sarah Parish?
Sarah Parish is a beautiful actress who has an attractive personality. She stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches. She has a balanced bodyweight of 58 Kg. She has dark brown eyes and her hair color is blonde. Her body measurement is still to get revealed yet.
On 2nd March 2018, she sustained an accident, breaking her leg when sledging in the snow. She commented: "Note to self: cheap plastic sledges are for sitting in and gently trundling down primary slopes NOT a substitute for a stand-up snowboard".
Did You Know?
- Sarah Parish is well-known to the audience for her role in "Peak Practice", "Doctor Who", and "Mistresses".
- Back in 2003, she was nominated for a National Television Award for her work on the British series "Cutting It".
- She began acting at an early age and believes her first stage appearance was aged two in a pantomime in the village of Tintinhull playing the pearl in an oyster.
- Parish, at first trained at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts in London.
- Her first daughter, Ella-Jayne was born with Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome and passed away in 2009.