Sarah Rose Summers -Bio, Miss USA, American Model, Age, Facts, Wiki, Miss Universe, Job, Parents, Net Worth, Career, Family, Boy Measurement
Sarah Rose Summers is a professional American model and beauty pageant titleholder. She is the reigning Miss USA, crowned in 2018. She is also the first Nebraska woman to win Miss USA. She will represent the United States at the 2018 Miss Universe in Thailand. Previously, she won 2012 Miss Nebraska Teen USA and 2018 Miss Nebraska USA.
Gossips and Rumors
Sarah Rose Summers was hugely criticized for bullying fellow Asian contestants in the 2018 Miss Universe. And she had now issued an apology for her controversial comments via her Instagram account. She posted a group photo of contestants hugging with a caption,
"@MissUniverse is an opportunity for women from around the world to learn about each other's cultures, life experiences, and views. We all come from different backgrounds and can grow alongside one another.
Miss USA 2018 Sarah Rose Summers
In a moment where I intended to admire the courage of a few of my sisters, I said something that now I realize can be perceived as not respectful, and I apologize".
She added, "My life, friendships, and career revolve around me being a compassionate and empathetic woman. I would never intend to hurt another. I am grateful for opportunities to speak with Nat, Miss Cambodia, and H'Hen, Miss Vietnam, directly about this experience. These are the moments that matter most to me".
In a live Instagram video, which also featured Miss Australia, The 2018 Miss USA mocked Miss Colombia and Miss Vietnam about their English language skills.
Miss USA, Summers comments on Miss Vietnam's English speaking skills, "She pretends to know so much English and then you ask her a question after having a whole conversation with her and she goes [nods and smiles]", Miss Australia also laughs about Summer's comment.
Miss USA then mocks Miss Cambodia about how confusing it must be to not speak English. She added, "Miss Cambodia is here and doesn't speak any English, and not a single other person speaks her language. Can you imagine?".
She then turns to Miss Colombia and says, "you at least speak pretty good English". Miss Australia adds, "And you have your Spanish". She concludes, "poor Cambodia".
Following the racial comments about poor English of fellow contestants, whose primary language is not English, drove her into criticism.
Miss USA 2018 finally had to apologize for her comments.
Best Known For
- She is the first Nebraska woman to win Miss USA.
- She is the eleventh former Miss Teen USA contestant to win Miss USA.
Early Life of Sarah Rose Summers
Sarah Rose Summers was born on 4 November 1994. Her birthplace is Omaha, Nebraska, the United States. She holds American nationality. She belongs to White Caucasian American ethnicity. Information about her parents is not available. She grew up in Papillion in the Omaha-Council Bluffs metropolitan area. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She follows Christianity.
She was diagnosed with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) when she was just four years old. She attended Papillion-La Vista South High School. She has earned two degrees cum laude from Texas Christian University in child development and strategic communication, with a minor in business.
Career of Sarah Rose Summers
- She is a certified child life specialist. In 2009, Summers won the title of 2009 National American Miss Nebraska Junior Teen.
- In 2009-2010, she was crowned National American Miss Junior Teen.
- In 2012, she has crowned the 2012 Miss Nebraska Teen USA.
- She also represented Nebraska at 2012 Miss Teen USA.
- In 2016, she finished 2016 Miss Nebraska USA as a second runner-up.
- In 2018, she represented Omaha at the 2018 Miss Nebraska USA, where she has crowned the title.
- Becoming the 2018 Miss Nebraska USA beauty pageant titleholder, she represented Nebraska at 2018 Miss USA.
- She became the first Nebraska woman to win the Miss USA title, also becoming the eleventh former Miss Teen USA to win the Miss USA title.
- She will represent the United States at the 2018 Miss Universe in Bangkok, Thailand.
Personal Life of Sarah Rose Summers
Sarah Rose Summers is unmarried. However, she has maintained her personal life away from the spotlight. She is reportedly considered single.
Body Measurements of Sarah Rose Summers
Sarah Rose Summers stands at a height of 1.65 m i.e. 5 feet and 5 inches. She has a body weight of 119 lbs i.e. 54 kg. She has a body measurement of 34-24-35 inches. She wears a bra of size 34B. She has brown eyes and her hair color is blonde. She wears a shoe of size 6 (US).
Net Worth of Sarah Rose Summers
As of 2018, the net worth of Sarah Rose Summers is estimated at around $860,000. Her salary is not revealed. Her net worth has increased since winning the 2018 Miss USA beauty pageant. She has earned working as a professional model.
Trivias About Sarah Rose Summers You Need To Know.
- She is a certified child life specialist.
- She became the second-runner in Miss Nebraska USA 2016.