Last updated on July 18th, 2021 at 09:03 pm
Facts About Sarah Shahi
|Celebrated Name||Sarah Shahi|
|Age||43 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Sarah Shahi|
|Birth Name||Sarah Shahi|
|Place Of Birth||Euless, Texas, United States|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Iranian & Spanish)|
|Father||Abbas Jahansouz Shahi|
|Mother||Mah Monir Soroush Azar|
|High School||Trinity High School|
|University||Southern Methodist University|
|Husband||Steve Howey (ex)|
|Son||William Wolf Howey, Knox Blue Howey|
|Daughter||Violet Moon Howey|
|Net Worth||$5 million (estimated)|
|Height||1.6m (5 feet and 3 inches)|
|Weight||54kg (119 lbs.)|
|Body Measurement||34-24-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34B|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Links||Instagram Twitter Facebook|
Aahoo Jahansouzahahi, most popularly called by the name of Sarah Shahi, is an American actress and a former NFL cheerleader who is well recognized for her portrayal of the characters Carmen on "The L Word"(2008), Erica in "Old School"(2003) and Lisa in "Bullet to the Head"(2010). Other of her recognized roles include Kate Reed in the legal drama, "Fairly Legal"(2011–2012), and Sameen Shaw in the CBS crime drama, "Person of Interest"(2012–2016).
She is also known for her role as Det. Dani Reese in the series, "Life" and also in "Reverie". Her most recent works include her casting for the main role Billie Connelly in the American drama television series, "Sex/Life" since June 25, 2021. In her two-decade-long career run, she has earned much recognition and popularity that she was even enlisted on the list of Maxim magazine ‘Hot 100’ for 3 years. She even modeled for the cover of Maxim's ‘TV's Hottest Girls’ Issue in the October 2012 edition.
With her up growing popularity she has managed to amass a healthy fan following with over 751k followers on her verified Instagram account: @sarahshahi also over 227k followers on her Twitter account: @sarahshahi, also over 2.5 million followers on Twitter: @alissaviolet and over 587k followers on Facebook: @Sarah Shahi.
What is Sarah Shahi Famous for?
- Famous as an actress and former NFL che "(2008).
Where is Sarah Shahi From?
Sarah Shahi was born on January 10, 1980, in Euless, Texas, United States. Her birth name is Aahoo Jahansouzshahi. Her nationality is American. Shahi belongs to the Iranian-American ethnicity while Capricorn is her zodiac sign.
Born as the second child to her parents; Abbas Jahansouzshahi(father) and Mahmonir Soroushazar(mother), Sarah grew up alongside her two siblings; an older brother, Cyrus, and a younger sister, Samantha, who currently works as a production assistant. Her father, Abbas is an Iranian who worked at the American embassy and was slated for execution when the last Shah's regime collapsed in 1979 but fortunately fleed the country before the Iranian Revolution while her mother is a Spanish interior designer.
However, her parents got divorced when Sarah turned 10 in 1990. Through her heritage, she belongs to the descendant of Fath-Ali Shah Qajar of the Qajar Dynasty. Sarah was exposed to the world of beauty at the early age of 8 when her parents entered her in beauty pageants. Her first pageant win was titled Miss Forth Worth in 1997.
She attended Trinity High School, where she was even the captain of the volleyball and basketball teams. Following her graduation, she went on to attend the Southern Methodist University and graduated majoring in English and Theater. During her time at SMU, she was also a member of Alpha Chi Omega.
Growing up, she developed an interest in modeling and acting which to pursue she joined the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (1999–2000) squad then eventually moved to Los Angeles.
Sarah Shahi's Career Highlights
- Sarah Shahi began her career initially as an extra for "Dr. T and the Women" accordingly she was discovered by director Robert Altman.
- Following this, she went on to play several supporting roles in television series including ‘City Guys’, ‘Spin City, ‘Boston Public’, Off Centre’.
- Her initial prominent role was as Jenny in the television series ‘Alias’ for 7 episodes.
- In 2003, she landed her first credited part as Erica in the film "Old School."
- She then appeared in several films, including 'A Lot Like Love,' 'For Your Consideration,' 'Rush Hour3', 'Shades of Ray,' 'Crossing Over,' and 'AmericanEast.'
- Later, she got the role of DJ Carmen de la Pica Morales in "The L Word" in 2005.
- She got her biggest breakthrough when she was cast for the lead role as homicide detective Dani Reese in the NBC television series, "Life" in 2007.
- In 2009, she landed the lead role in the USA Network pilot series, ‘Facing Kate’, later called ‘Fairly Legal’.
- In 2012, she was cast in a recurring role on NBC's show "Chicago Fire".
- She then was featured as Sameen Shaw in the series, "Person of Interest", later in the action film, "Bullet to the Head".
- She was cast as iconic detective Nancy Drew in the same-titled TV series in 2016.
- In 2019, she joined the cast of Showtime's "City On A Hill" as a recurring character Rachel Behnam.
- In 2020, she appeared as Annabelle in the comedy thriller film titled "Bad Therapy".
- Her recent lead role was as Billie Connelly in the American drama television series, "Sex/Life" which premiered on June 25, 2021.
- The show has become a streaming hit since its release in June that has been focused on a now-infamous full-frontal nudity scene.
Sarah Shahi's Boyfriend Relationship
Sarah Shahi is a married woman and has been married for just once to date. Her first and the only marriage was with actor Steve Howey with whom she had co-starred in "Shameless". The couple dated each other for 6 long years before they got married on February 7, 2009, in a beautiful wedding ceremony held in Las Vegas.
The couple had been married for over a decade now and is blessed with three children to date, They welcomed their first son William Wolf Howey in 2009, the same year of their marriage, followed by beautiful twins, daughter Violet, and son Knox Blue in 2015.
However, their relationship also came to an end when they registered for divorce in May 2020 and now are officially separated. Currently, she is dating her co-star of "Sex/Life", Adam Demos, an Australian actor who is known for his role as Jake Taylor in "Falling Inn Love".
The pair began dating in December 2020 after meeting on the series set four months earlier. During an interview when she was asked about their relationship, she said; "When I first met Adam, I was really blown away with him. We met in the makeup trailer and we just got on instantly".
Sarah Shahi's Net Worth
Sarah Shahi has quite good earnings from her professional career as an actress. Having her career started on the small screen as an extra on "Dr. T and the Women", Shahi has managed to come a long way up becoming one of the popular hot actresses in her decade-long career. Her source of income is surely her movies, series, and also her social media sites. Including her income, Shahi has a healthy net worth estimated to be around $3 million.
Sarah Shahi's Height
Sarah Shahi is a gorgeous lady with a well-maintained hourglass body physique in her 40s. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 3inches.(1.60m) while her body weighs around 55kg(121 lbs). Her maintained body physique has a measurement of around 34-24-35 inches with a bra size of 34B, 4(US) as her dress size, and 9(US) as her shoe size. She has a fair complexion with dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Sarah Shahi You Need To Know.
- She was included in Maxim Magazine's Hot 100 list in 2005.
- She was a member of the volleyball team while she was in high school.
- In 1997, she won the Miss Fort Worth beauty pageant.
- She was a member of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders from 1992 to 2000.
- Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Her real name is 'Aahoo' which means 'gazelle' in Persian.