Sasha Banks - Bio, Net Worth, Real Name, Wrestler, WWE, Raw, Return, Blue Hair, Hair, News, Husband, Age, Height, Wiki, Facts, Boyfriend, Nationality
Sasha Banks is a professional wrestler who plies her trade on the platform of WWE Raw. She is widely regarded as one of the best wrestlers in the world of women's wrestling. She is not only renowned for her flamboyant looks but also for her flamboyant but highly effective wrestling moves. Want to know more about the life story of the purple-haired Amazon, then you are in the right place.
Where is Sasha Banks born?
Recalling his early life, Sasha Banks was born in Fairland in the state of California. She is American by nationality and belongs to a mixture of African-American and German descent.
Her birth name is Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado. Sasha grew up with interest in wrestling. Her mother’s name is Judith Varnado and father’s name is not known. She used to watch “All Japan Women’s Pro-Wrestling (AJW)” while growing up. She was raised in different places before finally moving to Massachusetts.
As per her education, she studied online. Other than that, there is no information regarding her academic achievement.
When did Sasha Banks pursue her wrestling career?
- Sasha has been a professional wrestler fighting for different companies. She made her wrestling debut at Chaotic Wrestling in 2010.
- Afterward, in 2011, she won the title of “Chaotic Wrestling Women’s Championship. At the same time, she also wrestled for other independent circuits like “New England Championship Wrestling”, “National Wrestling Alliance”, and others.
- Sasha Banks rose to fame after joining NXT; a developmental part of WWE. From 2012 to 2015, she wrestled in the NXT. The same year, she played for Women’s Revolution in RAW.
- She joined the RAW brand of WWE. On July 25, 2016, she made her debut on RAW. Eventually, on her first appearance, she defeated Charlotte to win the WWE Women’s Championship for the first time.
- Furthermore, she has won the same title for 2 more times until now. Additionally, she also won NXT Women’s Championship one time.
- With her tag team partner Bayley, she won the inaugural WWE Women's Tag Team Championship at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, in February 2019.
Who is Sasha Banks married to?
Reflecting her personal life, Sasha Banks is married to Sarath Ton, who works as the WWE’s seamstress and costume designer. He was formerly a wrestler himself, performing under the persona Kid Mikaze and becoming well-known for the outfits that he designed.
The couple tied the knot on 4 August 2016, after having a long-term love affair. Their wedding ceremony was held among their family and friends. Further, the couple together has a son. The couple initially kept their marriage secret mentioning that the WWE fans are crazy and would react differently.
How much net worth does Sasha Banks own?
Talking about her net worth, Sasha Banks has an estimated net worth of $3 million in 2019, including all of her properties and earnings.
She is currently receiving an annual salary of $250,000, from WWE which is the major source of her earnings and net worth She was previously paid the annual salary of $180,000 and is regarded as one of the richest and most paid WWE Divas.
How tall is Sasha Banks?
Observing her body physics, Sasha Banks has a height of 5 feet 5 inches. Her body weighs 52kg and body figure measures the size of 34-24-35 inches. Her dress size is 4 (US), shoe size is 8 (US) and bra size is 34B.
Trivias About Sasha Banks You Need To Know.
- When growing up and dreaming of a professional career, the girl could not stop enjoying various shows, including All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling.
- Is a big fan of anime. Her favorite is Sailor Moon (1995).
- She was the first entrant alongside John Cena and The Ultimate Warrior at the time of announcement and appears in WWE 2K18 game.