Facts About Scott Foster
|Celebrated Name||Scott Foster|
|Birth Name||Scott Foster|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player , Accountant|
|Place Of Birth||Sarnia, Ontario|
|University||Western Michigan University|
|Net Worth||$1 Million - $5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Accountant Career|
|Height||6 ft or 183 cm|
|Weight||185 lbs or 84 Kg or 13 st 3 lb|
Scott Foster is an accountant by profession as well as an amateur ice hockey player. He played only one game for the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League (NHL) near the end of the 2017-2018 season as an emergency goaltender (position). Initially, he began playing junior hockey with the Petrolia Jets of the Western Ontario Hockey League in the 2001-2002 season. In the year 2018, he was honored as he was voted the Best NHL First during the Blackhawks Fan Choice Awards following the 2017-2018 season.
- Being a Canadian accountant and amateur ice hockey player.
- Being the player for the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League (NHL).
What nationality is Scott Foster?
Born to a middle-class family, Scott Foster's date of birth was 17th January 1982 which makes him the present age of 39 as of 2021. His place of birth is in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. He holds Canadian nationality and he came from Canadian-White ethnic background. His race is white. Scott's zodiac sign is Capricorn and his religion is Christian. He has not revealed anything about his parent's and siblings' details to the public.
About his education, Scott was graduated from Western Michigan University with a degree in accounting.
How was the Career of Scott Foster?
- Scott Foster started his hockey career as a junior with the Petrolia Jets of the Western Ontario Hockey League in the 2001-2002 season and then moved to play for Western Michigan University's hockey team in the 2002-2003, 2003-2004, and 2005-2006 Central Collegiate Hockey Association seasons.
- On 29th March 2018, he was signed by the team, the Chicago Blackhawks as a goaltender and played the match against Winnipeg Jets.
- Blackhawks starter, Collin Delia who was making his NHL debut that night, was injured, forcing Foster into NHL action for his debut where he saved seven shots out of seven in about 14 minutes of play, becoming the first emergency goaltender to ever stop a shot, and preserving a 6-2 Blackhawks' win.
- But Collin Delia was credited with the win and Foster was named the game's first star. Asked about his performance following his NHL debut, he quipped, "I think I'm just hitting my prime."
- Assuming Foster does not play again in the NHL, he is one of 18 players since 1982 to record a perfect 1.000 save percentage in the league.
- Back then, he was also voted the "Best NHL First" at the Blackhawks Fan Choice Awards.
- He was asked to be an occasional second goalie for the Blackhawk's optional morning skate in the 2018-2019 season.
- As of 2018, he works as an accountant with Golub Capital and he was previously with Aurora Investment Management.
- He later plays for two beer league hockey teams as a goaltender. He also agreed to be interviewed by ESPN in April 2019.
- Scott Foster's current job is an accountant.
- 2002-2001 season; 28 GP, 18 W, 1667 Min, 63 GA, 2 SO, 2.27 GAA, 0.928 SV%
- 2002-2003 season; 21 GP, 7 W, 1036 Min, 65 GA, 0 SO, 3.77 GAA, 0.868 SV%
- 2003-2004 season; 33 GP, 13 W, 1890 Min, 102 GA, 0 SO, 3.24 GAA, 0.881 SV%
Who is Scott Foster wife?
Scott Foster's marital status is unknown currently. As for his wife and kids, there is no precise information. He has always kept secret about his girlfriends and personal life. There is also no rumors and affairs about his girlfriend, marriage, wife, and kids. He is enjoying his present life a lot. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Scott Foster Salary?
Scott Foster is an accountant by profession. As of 2021, the net worth of Foster is estimated to have between $1 Million - $5 Million. Back then, Scott played for the Blackhawks as an emergency backup goaltender in 2018, also signed an amateur tryout contract at the time; he did not get paid. However, he is getting a cool amount of money from his work. His major source of wealth comes from an accountant career and he is satisfied as of today with his earnings. He is living a cool lifestyle from his work.
How tall is Scott Foster?
Scott Foster is a handsome man standing at the perfect and tall height of 6 ft or 183 cm. His balanced weight consists of 185 lbs or 84 Kg or 13 st 3 lb. His body build is athletic. He regularly does exercise and he is conscious about his food intake. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming smile.
Trivias About Scott Foster You Need To Know.
- Scott Foster began playing junior hockey with the Petrolia Jets of the Western Ontario Hockey League in the 2001-2002 season.
- In the year 2018, he was honored as he was voted the Best NHL First during the Blackhawks Fan Choice Awards following the 2017-18 season.
- Scott's zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- He was graduated from Western Michigan University with a degree in accounting.
- He was voted the "Best NHL First" at the Blackhawks Fan Choice Awards.
- His current job is accountant.