Last updated on August 22nd, 2023 at 03:05 pm
Facts About Scott Piercy
|44 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|College / University
|San Diego State
|$45 Million as of 2018
|Will Add Soon
|6 feet 0 inch
|Will Add Soon
Scott Piercy is a famous American professional golfer who currently plays on the PGA Tour. Piercy is also a winner of "Ultimate Game" and the inaugural "Barbasol Championship".
What is Scott Piercy famous for?
- Famous as an American professional golf player on the PGA Tour.
When was Scott Piercy born?
Scott Piercy was born on 6th November 1978 in Las Vegas, Nevada, US. He was born to Lynn Piercy (mother) and Ralph Piercy (father). His birth name is Scott Piercy. American is his nationality. His ethnicity is White. Scorpio is his zodiac sign and he believes in Christianity.
He was born to a White ethics family. He has no siblings. He was raised in his hometown, Las Vegas, Nevada. He was interested in playing golf since his childhood.
He attended San Diego college and he started playing college golf at San Diego State. He completed his graduation in 2001.
How is Scott Piercy's Golf Career?
- After his graduation in 2001, he started his professional golf career by playing various golf mini-tours.
- He won the "Ultimate Game" at Wynn Las Vegas G&CC and earned $2 million in the year 2007.
- In 2008, he became a Nationwide tour member and won two tournaments in August.
- He earned PGA Tour playing rights for 2009 by finishing ninth on the money list.
- In the year 2009, he made a good start to his PGA Tour Career by recording five top-twenty finishes in his first six starts. He was in the top 100 of the Official World Golf Rankings in March.
- He won his 1st PGA Tour event at the Reno-Tahoe Open in August 2011. He won his second PGA tour in July 2012 at the RBC Canadian Open.
- He became a runner-up at the WGC- HSBC Champions in China in November 2012.
- In the year 2013, he finished third at the Waste Management Pheonix Open and reached round 16 at the WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship.
- He suffered from an arm injury and was out for 5 months in 2014.
- In 2015, he won the Barbosa championship in Alabama which was his 1st victory in three years, and became runner-up at the Sony Open in Hawaii. However, he could not defend his title in 2016.
- He is quietly enjoying a solid campaign in 2019, with nine top-25 finishes and ranking 17th in the FedEx Cup standings heading into Bethpage.
- At 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, Minnesota, Piercy set a tournament record through the first 54 holes, but he scored a 76 in the final round, and Tony Finau won the competition.
Who is Scott Piercy married to?
The American golf player, Scott Piercy is blissfully married to Sara Piercy. The couple is blessed with three sons, Cole Piercy, Brennan Piercy, and Jett Piercy.
What is the net worth of Scott Piercy?
The golfer, Scott Piercy has an estimated net worth of $45 million. The golf player has good earnings from his profession. He made an approx. earning $17 million on the PGA Tour.
Besides, he owns a lovely home and has amassed a sizable collection of cars.
How tall is Scott Piercy?
The 43 years aged, Piercy has a well-maintained athletic body build. He stands tall with a height of 6 feet 0 inch and he has a body weight of 185 lbs.
He has a fair complexion with black hair and brown eyes.