Scott Storch Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, Kids, Real Name, Songs 2020, Albums, Awards, Famous For, Career, Salary, Height, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki
An American record producer and songwriter is named for Scott Storch. He started off as a keyboardist for the group the Roots. He was heavily involved in the following two albums released by the Roots: Organix and Do You Want More?!!!??! and had involvement in Illadelph Halflife. He was also awarded ASCAP's Songwriter of the Year award in 2006.
Stream the Mannie Fresh vs. Scott Storch Virtual Beat Battle
The event, organized by Timbaland and Swizz Beatz, was originally billed as a Storch vs. T-Pain contest. But shortly after it was announced, the latter hitmaker had already accepted defeat: "This boy @scottstorchofficial bout to curb stomp me," T-Pain wrote in a since-deleted Instagram post. "Win or lose I’m honored to be apart of the biggest thing happening right now. Tune in and celebrate music history wit us! Shit gon be fun regardless. Thank you @timbaland and @therealswizzz." Enter hip-hop veteran Mannie Fresh. There's no doubt the New Orleans-bred producer is a formidable opponent, having blessed the world with classics like Big Tymers' "Number One Stunna," Juvenile's "Back That Azz Up," Lil Wayne's "Way of Life," and T.I.'s "Big Shit Poppin' (Do It)." Before the battle, Mannie taunted Storch via Instagram: "It's a sad day, all around the world. Today I gotta go pick out a casket for my homeboy, Scott Storch ..." he said in a video. "Sometimes people do stupid things, you know, and you gotta pay for it ... But damn, Scott, why? Why would you do it? We gon' miss you, bro ... He just made that one fatal accident ... He went against Mannie Fresh."
- Being a record producer as well as songwriter.
- For his involvement in the two albums released by the Roots: Organix and Do You Want More?!!!??!
What is the Real Name of Scott Storch?
On 16th December 1973, Scott Storch was born in Long Island, New York, the USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is Mixed. His real name is Scott Spencer Storch. He is Christian by religion. He was raised in South Florida and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His mother, Joyce Yolanda Storch, was a singer signed to Philadelphia's Cameo-Parkway Records under the stage name Joyce Carol and is of Lithuanian Jewish heritage. His father, Phil Storch, was a court reporter. His uncle, Jeremy Storch, was a founder of the soul-rock band the Vagrants and wrote songs recorded by Dave Mason and Eddie Money. His parents divorced in 1983. Talking about his education, he attended elementary school in Sunrise and middle school in Davie, Florida. In the middle of his freshman year, he left South Florida to join his father in the Philadelphia area and attended high school in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. After dropping out of high school in the ninth grade, he was expelled from home at the age of 16.
How was Scott Storch's Career?
- In the year 1991, Scott Storch began his career by becoming one of the first members of the hip hop group the Roots as a keyboard player and was heavily involved in the following two albums released by the Roots: Organix and Do You Want More?!!!??! and had involvement in Illadelph Halflife.
- His first two commercial hits were from the production on the track "You Got Me" by The Roots ft. Erykah Badu and Eve and his collaboration with Dr. Dre for the song "Still D.R.E." including the characteristic piano.
- His most successful solo production hit was "Lean Back", a 2004 single by Terror Squad.
- He was one of the top producers in the business, having worked on hits by 50 Cent, The Game, T.I., Chris Brown, Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé, Dr. Dre, Nas, Snoop Dogg, Pink, Lil' Kim and many others."
- Moreover, he was also awarded ASCAP's Songwriter of the Year award in 2006.
- He produces hip hop music through his label, Storch Music Company.
- He also had his own music production company called Tuff Jew Productions LLC which is published by Reservoir Media Management.
- Since filing for bankruptcy in 2015, he decided to focus on music and lay off drugs. Since then, he has worked with DJ Khaled, The Game, Russ, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Crim Dela Crim, and many more.
Who is the Wife of Scott Storch?
Scott Storch is a married person. He was married to his wife, Christina Gray. They married in the year 2011. The duo is also blessed with two kids/child; Steve Storch and Jalen Storch. The duo is living a happy life with their children as of now.
Previously, he withdrew from producing and focused on partying with friends at his $10 million mansions in Palm Island, Florida. He also purchased a private jet, a 117-foot yacht, and nearly 20 luxury cars, about half of which he estimated he purchased while high on cocaine. He squandered $30 million in less than six months and was in dire financial straits by January 2007. In 2008, Storch hit legal trouble after reportedly falling behind on both his child-support payments and his property taxes. In early 2009, he was arrested for grand theft auto for allegedly failing to return a Bentley he had leased three years prior. In February 2012, he was arrested in Las Vegas, Nevada for possession of cocaine and was released on bail. On 24th June 2015, he officially filed for bankruptcy.
What is the Net Worth of Scott Storch?
The net worth of Scott Storch is believed to have $100 Thousand as of 2020 whereas his exact salary details are under review but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his present work. His former Miami mansion lists for $20M, On exclusive Palm Island, include a 75-foot great room, 25-foot soaring ceilings, 100 feet of waterfront, and the ubiquitous theater/gym/spa trio. He is living a luxurious lifestyle as of now.
How tall is Scott Storch?
Scott Storch is a very handsome record producer and songwriter with a tall height of five feet six inches. Whereas his other body measurements such as weight, waist size, biceps size and more have not been revealed by any sources yet but it will be added once we get information about his body details. Overall, he has got a healthy body as of now.
Trivias About Scott Storch You Need To Know.
- He started off as a keyboardist for the group the Roots.
- He was awarded ASCAP's Songwriter of the Year award in 2006.
- He was raised in South Florida and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- After dropping out of high school in the ninth grade, he was expelled from home at the age of 16.