Last updated on August 23rd, 2023 at 08:44 am
Facts About Sean Lowe
|Celebrated Name||Sean Lowe|
|Age||39 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Sean Lowe|
|Birth Name||Sean Lowe|
|Place Of Birth||Arlington, Texas, U.S|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Home Town||Irving, Texas, U.S|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Sean Lowe is an American Television star popular for his role on ABC's The Bachelor season 17 where he earned the spot a year later his stint on Emily Maynard's season of The Bachelorette where he landed the third spot. Similarly, He is a devout Christian like his parents. He is one of the 'Seconds'-someone who is actively involved in the evangelical movement popular as I AM Second. Let's explore more about him, and his interesting love affairs through this article.
What is Sean Low famous for?
Sean Lowe gained fame from his stint on The Bachelorette 2012 and The Bachelor 2013. He later went on to do various other reality shows-Dancing with the Stars season 14, Celebrity Family Feud in 2015, Celebrity Wife Swap, Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars 4, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition 3.
Where is Sean Lowe born?
Recalling his early life, Lowe was born in Arlington, Texas, United States. His nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed (Filipino, Italian and Scottish). Similarly, He is the second son of Jay Lowe and Sherry Lowe. He has an older sister, Shay. His birth sign is Scorpio and has faith in Christianity.
Where is Sean Lowe go for education?
Concerning his education details, Lowe attended Lamar High School. Later, he went to Texas A&M University for one semester prior and had a transfer to Kansas State University where he received a football scholarship and took part in a 2003 Big 12 Championship Game.
How Sean Lowe gain popularity?
- Moving towards his career, Lowe landed third-place on The Bachelorette season 8. He was a fan-favorite on the Emily Maynard's season in which he went on two one-one dates and one group date with her.
- Maynard eliminated him in the ninth episode after refusing to stay the night with him as she didn't think it'd set a good example for her daughter. Maynard commented she eliminated ''the perfect guy'' after sending Lowe home.
- He was selected to be The Bachelor in the next season. He had 26 women to choose from instead of the usual 25. He eliminated Desiree Hartsock in the 8th episode of the show, she became the star of The Bachelorette season 9. He proposed Catherine Giudici in the finale.
- Following The Bachelor, He became the final celebrity announced for the ABC reality show Dancing with the Stars 2013 edition, he partnered with Peta Murgatroyd, season 14 champion. They were eliminated in the 8th week, standing sixth place overall.
- The year after Catherine and Sean got married, the husband-wife duo participated in the 2015 Celebrity Family Feud's second episode as ''Team Bachelor.'' They won their game and donated the $25,000 to Free the Children.
- They also participated in the 2015 Celebrity Wife Swap- swapping with former Bachelor Jason Mesnick. Sean Lowe and Catherine Lowe also participated in Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars 4.
- The husband-wife duo also joined the Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?: Bachelor Fan Favorites with host Chris Harrison on November 2nd, 2015. Seana and Catherine also tool part in Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition 3 in Rachael Ray's team finishing in the 4th place.
- He is currently busy raising children with wife Catherine Giudici and Christian activism on social multimedia.
Who is Sean Lowe married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Lowe is a married man. He was married to Catherine Giudici on 26th January 2014 in Dallas, Texas. Surprisingly, it was for the first time the marriage was broadcasted live through ABC’s Good Morning America. Their wedding was a traditional one.
The couple is blessed with three children, Samuel Thomas Lowe, Isaiah Hendrix Lowe, and Mia Lowe. And since they are together living happily there is no record of divorce on the sources. Previously, He had dated Maynard in The Bachelor 2012 reality show and had proposed Catherine in the Bachelor 2013. But the couple broke up. After that, he got his present wife Catherine Giudici.
How much is Sean Lowe's net worth?
Being a TV personality, Lowe earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some onlines sites, his estimated net worth is said to be $10 million at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Sean Lowe?
Observing his body statistics, Lowe stands a height of 6 feet 3 inches and weight is 209 lbs. Similarly, He has a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair color. Further, His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclose, we will let you know.
Trivias About Sean Lowe You Need To Know.
- He is an insurance salesman and models for fitness magazines in his free time.