Sebastian Rincon - Bio, Net Worth, Family, Facts, Girlfriend, Career
Sebastian Rincon Lucumi, excellently known as Sebastian Rincon is a Colombian professional footballer. He currently plays as a right-winger or forwards in Argentina for Barracas Central. He began his professional career with the Colombian team Santa Fe in 2010 and started his MLS career with the Portland Timbers in 2012. He was sent on loan to the Timbers in April 2012 from the Uruguayan team Club Atletico Atenas. He has also gained a lovely fan base on social media as he has gained more than 103k followers on his Instagram account and over 19.3K followers on his Twitter account. Additionally, Sebastian moved to a fellow league club, Barracas Central on 6th February 2022.
- Being a Colombian professional footballer.
- For playing as a right-winger or forward in Argentina for Barracas Central.
Where is Sebastian Rincon from?
Sebastian Rincon opened his eyes for the very first time on 14th January 1994 in Cali, Colombia. His real name is Sebastian Rincon Lucumi and his nationality is Colombian. He came from Colombian-black ethnic background. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is black. Rincon recently celebrated his 28th birthday in 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Capricorn. He is the son of the Colombian international footballer Freddy Rincon (father), who played for European teams such as Real Madrid and Napoli, and also in the Colombia national team. Sebastian's mother's name is Adriana Rincon. He also has a younger stepbrother, Andres Caceres, who plays for Miramar United Elite FC.
Sebastian Rincon's football career
- Sebastian Rincon jumps off his football career as a teenager in 2010 with Colombian first-division club Independiente Santa Fe, before moving to Uruguayan club CA Atenas.
- Then on 16th April 2012, he was loaned to Major League Soccer team Portland Timbers.
- He made his professional debut on 30th May 2013 in a US Open Cup game against Wilmington Hammerheads.
- Rincon would go on to earn 13 caps and 2 goals for USL Championship side Portland Timbers 2 during his tenure in Portland.
- Argentine club Huracan announced the signing of Rincon on 9th July 2021. He moved to a fellow league club, Barracas Central on 6th February 2022.
Who is Sebastian Rincon dating?
Sebastian Rincon is an unmarried footballer. There is not much about his personal relation and girlfriend as he always maintains a distance in his private life and media. He's in fact got a lot going on for him career-wise, so probably Rincon does not have much time left for relationships and all. Concerning his sexual orientation, he is straight.
What is Sebastian Rincon's net worth?
Sebastian Rincon has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022 whereas he has also a handsome amount of salary which is around 33,750 USD per year. He is a passionate and hardworking lady, so there is no doubt his net worth and salary will surely rise higher in the future days. In his short professional time also, Sebastian has established himself an identity already. In addition, his major source of income is his football career.
How tall is Sebastian Rincon?
Sebastian Rincon has unarguably accomplished a decent height career-wise. He stands at a tall height of 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) and his body weighs around 165 lb / 75 kg. He has black hair and dark brown eyes color. Additionally, Rincon's body build type is athletic.
Trivias About Sebastian Rincon You Need To Know.
- He began his MLS career with the Portland Timbers in 2012.
- He began his professional career with the Colombian team Santa Fe in 2010.
- He was sent on loan to the Timbers in April, 2012 from the Uruguayan team Club Atletico Atenas.
- His father Freddy Rincon was a professional soccer player as well.
- He was joined by Steven Evans on the Portland Timbers in 2013.