Last updated on August 6th, 2023 at 06:22 am
Facts About Sergio Ramos
|Celebrated Name||Sergio Ramos|
|Age||37 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Camas, Seville, Spain|
|Profession||Footballer , Footballer|
|Position||Central Defender / Right Back|
|Net Worth||$ 80 million|
|Current Team||Free agent|
|Famous For||For being one of the best players who use their skills with the head to score a goal|
|Best Known For||For his great accomplishments as a player. Ramos won numerous titles as a player for Real Madrid including the Champions League, Copa del Rey, and La Liga|
|Place Of Birth||Camas|
|Mother||Jose Maria Ramos|
|Girlfriend||Pilar Rubio Fernandez|
|Children||3: Sergio Ramos Rubio, Marco Ramos Rubio and Alejandro Ramos Rubio|
One of the popular professional football players is named as Sergio Ramos Garcia. He is well known Spanish celebrity. He is famously recognized as Sergio Ramos. He is famous for contribution to professional life. He is best at Centre back position. Currently, he is out of contract and is not playing for any team. He had played for Real Madrid. He is a right-foot player. His Shirt number is 4. Iniesta is one of his best teammates. He had represented himself in Russia for the World Cup 2018 as a part of the Spain national team by showing his talent to all. He is a very talented and skilled player. He is nicknamed Ram, Tarzan.
Gossips and Rumors
Dejan Lovren takes swipe at Sergio Ramos. LIVERPOOL star Dejan Lovren has explained the comments he made in the summer claiming he was ‘one of the best defenders in the world'. The Croatian enjoyed the best season of his career last year as he reached the Champions League final with Liverpool as well as the World Cup final. Lovren was on the losing side in both finals, but his individual performances improved after playing alongside Virgil van Dijk, who joined the Reds for a world-record fee for a defender in January. Real Madrid have big Cristiano Ronaldo ‘issue’ because of Sergio Ramos REAL MADRID are yet to find a Galactico to replace Cristiano Ronaldo both on and off the pitch - and Sergio Ramos is not the answer. Dejan Lovren on his Mohamed Salah bromance at Liverpool.
- For his great accomplishments as a player. Ramos won numerous titles as a player of Real Madrid including Champions League, Copa del Rey, and La Liga.
- For being one of the best players who use their skills with the head to score a goal.
Early Life of Ramos
Passionate and enthusiastic player, Ramos was born on 10th March 1986 with the birth name of Sergio Ramos Garcia. He was born and raised in Camas, a city in Spain. He is the son of Jose Maria Ramos and Paqui Ramos, his father, and mother. His nationality is Spanish. His astrological sign is Pisces. At a small age, he began his career with football. He also has two siblings named Rene Ramos and Miriam Ramos. His ethnicity is White. His religion is Christian.
Body Features of Ramos
Ramos has got a great personality with an attractive body feature. Talking about his body, his height is 1.84 m. His weight is 82 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers. His body build is Athletic. His hair color is light brown and eye color is dark brown. His sexual orientation is straight. His chest size is 42 in, arms size is 14.5 in and waist size is 32.5 in. His shoe size s Unknown.
Early Career of Ramos
- Ramos started his football career by playing in the club, Sevilla and made his team debut and La Liga Debut on 1st February 2005.
- In the year 2005, he was purchased by Real Madrid for €27 million and made his first goal to this club on December against Merengues.
- In the season of 2006-2007, he made 5 goals. This team also won the Spanish League Championship.
- Ramos was named in Fifa and UEFA's 2008 Team of the Year.
- In the season of 2009-2010, his name was listed as one of the 4 captains.
- Ramos started Copa del Rey final, a 1–0 win against Barcelona in Valencia on 20th April 2011.
- In 2011, on 25th April, he missed a penalty shootout against Bayern Munich and lost the game.
- In the season of 2014–2015 this team, Real Madrid succeed to win against Sevilla to win the first trophy of the season, the UEFA Super Cup on 12th August 2014.
- After that, in the semi-final and the final of the 2014 FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco, he scored a goal as Real Madrid won the tournament.
- In August 2015, he signed to the agreement of 5 years with Real Madrid till 2020 and he was made captain.
- Later, he lifted his first UEFA Champions trophy as a captain of 2016 UEFA Champions League Final against Atletico Madrid. He was also named the man of the match by UEFA.
- He along with the team also won La Liga title, first league, European Cup.
- In the 2017–18 UEFA Champions League, he made 11 appearances and scored a goal due to which Madrid won their third consecutive and 13th Champions League title.
- His performance in the final went as a challenge to Mohamed Salah resulted in the Egyptian dislocating his shoulder and missing the rest of the game.
- He also hit Liverpool keeper Loris Karius in the head with his elbow, the goalkeeper later being diagnosed with a concussion.
- He later denied that he intentionally hit Karius, saying that Virgil van Dijk pushed him into Karius.
- On July 8, 2021, Ramos signed a two-year contract with PSG. Due to a series of injury issues, he has to wait till the end of November that year to make his debut against Saint-Etienne.
- His contract expired on january 2023 and he is currently a free agent.
International Career of Ramos
- He had represented himself in his national country, Spain in both senior as well as junior levels in many tournaments.
- He also played Euro 2008,2009 Fifa Confederations Cup, 2010 World Cup, Euro 2012, 2013 Fifa Confederations Cup, 2014 Fifa World Cup, UEFA Euro 2016.
- He was also a member of the team that won the 2010 Fifa World Cup against Netherland with a winning score of 1-0.
- Ramos played a vital role in Spain's triumphs at the 2008 and 2012 UEFA European Championships. He scored a crucial penalty in the final of the 2008 tournament against Germany and was vital in the back to ensure Spain won both competitions.
- He also featured in future tournaments like the 2014 and 2018 editions of the World Cup, the 2016 Euros, and the UEFA Nations League, however, Spain were unable to win any competition.
- Altogether, he earned 150 caps from his national team.
- His name was also enlisted in the squad of Spain's national team in this World cup 2018 Russia.
- He played in the World Cup 2018. He is an active player in this World cup. Later, this team was knocked out by Russia on Penalty.
- Ramos made his last international appearance on March 31, 2021, in a 3-1 win over Kosovo during the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification campaign. Due to his injury issues after this, he was excluded from the 2020 Euros and 2022 FIFA World Cup squads.
- On February 23, 2023, he was forced to announce his retirement. He made 180 appearances, scoring 23 goals.
Affairs of Ramos
Ramos is single. He is not married yet but he is in a relationship with Pilar Rubio Fernandez, his girlfriend since 2012. She is a Spanish Journalist. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully. The couple is blessed with three children named Sergio Ramos Rubio, Marco Ramos Rubio, and Alejandro Ramos Rubio.
Previously, he has dated Elisabeth Rayes, Carolina Martinez, Nereida Gallardo, Lara Alvarez and many more.
Net Worth of Ramos
This excellent player makes good money from his work. The net worth of Ramos is estimated to have $80 million in 2023. He was receiving an annual salary of $11.7 million. He is enjoying his life a lot from the money he earned. Besides this, his other source of income is from brand endorsements. He has been sponsored by Nike. He has also appeared in TV commercials for Nivea Men, Assassin’s Creed 3, Pepsi, Gatorade, and others.
Trivias About Sergio Ramos You Need To Know.
- Before 2009-2010 season, Ramos was officially made one of the four captains of Real Madrid.
- On July 12, 2011, Sergio penned a new deal with Real Madrid that kept him at the club until 2017.
- He achieved his debut international goal (in fact did 2 goals) for the national team on October 12, 2005, in a friendly 6-0 success over San Marino.
- Ramos is an avid fan of bullfighting.
- Sergio Ramos is the most capped player in the history of the national team.