Shannon K - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Dating, Family, Nationality, Songs, Albums, Awards, Real Name, Salary, Height, Parents, Facts, Wiki, Birthday, Career
The 19 years old, aspiring Indian singer, as well as a songwriter and the adopted daughter of Veteran Indian playback singer, Sanu Kumar, is known for Shannon K. She has worked with the music label Zee Music Company and learned music at ABRSM in the United Kingdom. She released her first American collaboration for the song "A Long Time" in the year 2018 with Poo Bear. She is widely recognized for coming of age hits such as "Roll Back the Years". Her popularity led to her amassing well over 2.8 million followers on her Shannonksinger Instagram account.
- Being a singer as well as a songwriter.
- Being the daughter of a famous Veteran Indian Playback Singer.
What is the Birthplace of Shannon K?
On 16th June 2001, Shannon K was born with the birth name/full name/real name of Sana Kumar Sanu Bhattacharya. Her place of birth is in India and her hometown is in Kolkatta. When she was 12, her family moved to the UK. As of 2020, she celebrated her 19th birthday. Indian-American is her nationality and her ethnicity is Asian. Her race is White. She was born to her parents; Kumar Sanu (father), a Bollywood playback singer, and Saloni (mother), an entrepreneur. She also has a sibling; a younger sister, Annabel, and a half-brother, Jaan Kumar Sanu. Her sister is a songwriter and author whereas her half-brother is a current contestant on the popular Indian reality TV show, Bigg Boss (season 14). Gemini is her Zodiac sign and her religion is Hinduism.
As per her education, she attended Northwood College in London and Evangel Christian School. At the age of four, she performed for the first time on stage. At the age of twelve, she released her very first song/debut song entitled "Roll Back The Years". At that time her parents wanted her to focus only on studies so she wrote music as a hobby. What's more, she has even worked with the music label Zee Music Company and learned music at ABRSM in the United Kingdom.
How was the Career of Shannon K?
- Shannon K began her singing career by releasing her first American collaboration for the song "A Long Time" in 2018 with Poo Bear. On YouTube, this music video has gained more than 36 million views.
- After that, she began collaborating for a new song with music producer Kyle Townsend entitled "Give Me Your Hand" which is an anti-bullying song. The song was even premiered by Billboard magazine. This song was co-written with her younger sister named Annabel. She also said that she suffered bullying throughout her life.
- The music video for "Give Me Your Hand" featured many Hollywood actors, including Ed Westwick, Ian Bohen, David Arquette, Chrissie Fit, Molly Burnett, Briana Evigan, Kelley Jakle, Drew Van Acker, and Ryan Pinkston.
- As of today, she is collaborating with Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam. With him, she released the love song "OMT" in November 2018.
- She also co-wrote the song "It's Magical" with Sameer and performed it with her father, Kumar Sanu, as a duet.
- Likewise, she made her Bollywood debut as a playback singer with the song "Tik Tok" from the film Happy Hardy and Heer.
- She has also performed live in Washington DC, New York, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Florida, Dallas, Houston, and Virginia.
- Her album "A Longtime" was a massive hit on Youtube.
- She released her new single "Always" in the year 2019.
- She has also started the website "www.shannonkmusic.com" to connect with her fans.
- Besides singing, she has also involved in various activities for social causes. She also supports animal equality and anti-bullying.
Awards and Achievements of Shannon K
Shannon K is an award-winning singer. She was awarded Artist of the Month by B4U UK. She has been interviewed on BBC Asian Radio UK, the Face to Face show on TV ASIA, Good morning La La Land on Focus TV, and iheart radio 991KKGi.She has been featured by Billboard magazine, Stardust magazine, and Creative Inn Magazine. She also received the Best Newcomer Award 2014 at London Rolling Film Festival.
Who is Shannon K Dating?
Moving towards the personal life of Shannon K, she is not married yet and she is still to get married. She is young to get married. As of today, she is not dating anyone neither she is in a relationship. She is currently focusing on her career rather than spending her valuable time dating someone. Until now, there are no rumors about her affairs due to which she can be assumed single at present. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Shannon K's Net Worth?
Shannon K is a famous singer and songwriter who is making a good amount of money from her career. As of 2020, the net worth of Shannon K is estimated to have between $1 Million-$5 Million. As of 2017, the net worth is INR 11.21 Crore. Whereas her exact salary has also not been unfolded yet. Her major source of wealth comes from her singing career and as of today, she is satisfied with her earnings.
How tall is Shannon K?
Beautiful singer, Shannon K stands tall at the height of 160 cm or 1.6 m or 5 ft 3 in with a balanced and slim bodyweight of 45 KG or 99.20 lbs. Her body measurement is 30-28-32 in. She has a pair of dark brown eyes color and her hair color is dark brown. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a glowing face and a charming smile.
Trivias About Shannon K You Need To Know.
- Shannon K is the adopted daughter of Veteran Indian playback singer, Sanu Kumar.
- She released her first American collaboration for the song "A Long Time" in the year 2018 with Poo Bear.
- Her birth name/full name/real name is Sana Kumar Sanu Bhattacharya.
- Her religion is Hinduism.
- She has even worked with the music label Zee Music Company and learned music at ABRSM in the United Kingdom.