Facts About Shayna Jack
|Celebrated Name||Shayna Jack|
|Age||24 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Shayna Jack|
|Place Of Birth||Sunnybank|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Degree|
|Marital Status||Unmarried - In a Relationship|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Body Measurement||35-25-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33B|
|Dress Size||2 (UK)|
|Shoe Size||7 (UK)|
|Net Worth||$300 Thousand|
|Salary||$15K to $20K|
|Source of Wealth||Swimming Career|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Shayna Jack is an Australian swimmer. She competed at the 2017 World Aquatics Championships, where she won two silver medals and a bronze in the relay events. On July 27, 2019, it was revealed that she had been banned from World Championship after she tested positive of a banned substance. Неrе іѕ а quісk ѕummаrу оf Shayna Jack'ѕ nеt wоrth іn 2019, саrееr аnd еаrnіngѕ.
Australian swimmer Shayna Jack 'will not stop' until her name is cleared
Shayna Jack emerged from more nearly five hours of talks with Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority officials vowing to “leave no stone unturned” in the fight to clear her name after failing a drug test.
The 20-year-old, flanked by her lawyer Paul Horvarth and her mother, faced the media for the first time since news broke that she had tested positive for the banned substance Ligandrol, a muscle growth agent, during an Australian swim camp ahead of the world championships in South Korea. Jack, who is facing a four-year ban and potentially the end of her career, denies knowingly taking the drug but faces an uphill battle to avoid serving the full ban. “I’m really happy with how everything’s going and I’m not going to stop until I’ve proved my innocence,” she said. “I’ll fight to get myself back in the pool because that’s my dream and I’m never going to let that go.”
When pressed, she refused to speculate on how the banned substance got into her system. “It’s still an ongoing investigation so we can’t clear that with anyone at the moment,” she said. “We’re still looking into it but we’re not going to leave any stone unturned.” Jack returned a positive A sample weeks before the world championships in South Korea, forcing her to quit the Dolphins’ training camp citing “personal reasons”. It became public that she had failed a drug test only when news leaked of her B test result midway through the championships in Gwangju.
Swimming Australia faced accusations of covering up the test results and allowing Mack Horton who, like the rest of the team, was oblivious to the reasons for Jack’s sudden withdrawal to stage a high-profile anti-doping protest against the Chinese swimmer, Sun Yang. But Jack denied any rift between her and the national swimming body and said on Friday afternoon that they were united and had been working together on the case.
“Swimming Australia has been nothing but supportive towards me and we have been a unit through the whole process, every decision we have made has been together, and we are very happy with every decision we have made,” Jack said. It is expected Asada will provide Jack’s legal team with a letter outlining the case against her in four to six weeks. “We will leave no stone unturned in preparing her defense to this case,” said Horvarth, who added that Jack had been “very honest to date” with officials.
Jack has already been banned from the lucrative International Swimming League after her positive result.
Where did Shayna Jack Grow Up?
Recalling her early life, Shayna Jack was born in Sunnybank, Australia. She holds Australian nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Her birth sign is Scorpio and religion is Christianity. Her parent's name is unknown. Her father is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker. She has three siblings, Mitchell Jack, Zac Jack, and the youngest brother name is unknown.
Regarding her education, She finished her high school in Sunnybank. She attended Griffith University, Nathan, Queensland to complete her graduation with a Bachelor of Business degree.
What is the profession of Shayan Jack?
- Talking about her profession, Shayna Jack is an Australian swimmer. She is known for competing in the World Championships Budapest and winning 4 medals.
- She started her swimming training with coach Simon Cisak on April 2017 and later Dean Boxall became her coach. She won 2 silver medals in 4*100 m Mixed Medley and 4*100 meters freestyle swimming race. Her other 2 medals are from 4*200 m freestyle and 4*100 m medley events.
- She won her first gold medal in 4*100m freestyle swimming race at the Pan Pacific Championships, Tokyo. She celebrated her second gold medal 4*100 m freestyle in the commonwealth games 2018 Gold Coast.
- In July 2019, she removed from the Australia Swimming team to compete in the 2019 World Aquatics Championships. She was pulled out from the event because of some serious doping allegation against her.
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) has found some banned substance in her body. In the dope test, she found positive with an anabolic agent drug named Ligandrol. This drug is widely used in the bodybuilding industry. Ligandrol is a prohibited substance in swimming.
Is Shayna Jack married?
Reflecting her personal life, Jack was not married yet. She is currently dating her boyfriend, Joe Rintala and the love pair often uploads their picture together on Instagram. They were also spotted during sports matches in Australia.
How much net worth does Shayna Jack own?
Shayna Jack estimated net worth of $300,000 US dollars as of 2019 and her salary is $15K to $20K USD. She earns a good amount of money from her profession.
How tall is Shayan Jack?
Observing her body physics, Shayna Jack stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.80 m) tall and body weight of 66 kg. Her body measurements are 35-25-36 inches. Her bra size is 33B. She has brown hair and black eyes. Her dress size is 2 (UK) and shoe size is 7 (UK).
Trivias About Shayna Jack You Need To Know.
- Her life ambition is to win an Olympic Gold medal for her country.
- Libby Trickett is her inspiration and role model.