Facts About Sheinelle Jones
|45 Years Old
|Sheinelle Marie Jones
|Place Of Birth
|Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
|United States of America
|Journalist and News anchor
|$1 Million (Annually)
|C.Darnell Jones II
|4 feet 11 inches
|Wichita Brooks Middle Magnet School
|Wichita Heights High School
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Sheinelle Jones is a well re-known American journalist known for NBC News. She is a correspondent for all platforms of NBC News. Sheinelle is also the news anchor of Weekend Today for Saturday editions. She is also associated with Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority. She worked at the Philadelphia station for more than nine years acquiring substantial success and fortunes. Let's know more about her and her career through this article.
What is Sheinelle famous for?
- An American Journalist and a news anchor.
- A correspondent for NBC News and MSNBC.
Where is Sheinelle Jones from?
Recalling her early life, Sheinelle was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the USA as Sheinelle Marie Jones. She was born to C. Darnell Jones II and Sheila Kinnard. She is the only child of her parents.
Similarly, she holds American citizenship and belongs to the mixed ethnic group. Further, Her birth sign is Aries and faith in Christianity.
Where is Sheinelle Jones go for education?
Concerning her education details, Sheinelle attended Wichita Brooks Middle Magnet School in Wichita, Kansas and completed her high schooling from Wichita Heights High School. After that, she joined Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
When did Sheinelle Jones begin her broadcasting career?
- Upon completing her education, Sheinelle began her career as a member of the ABC-affiliated TV station WICS in Springfield, Illinois.
- Although her career started behind the scenes, she quickly climbed the ladder and landed on-camera engagements as a reporter and a correspondent. After that, she also worked for the FOX affiliate, KOKI-TV in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Moreover, she worked for WTXF-TV, the FOX O&O located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and also worked in the Philadelphia station for nine long years. Also, She is working for NBC News and MSNBC.
- In October 2014, She joined NBC News in New York City, where she began as a correspondent for morning news and talk show “Today”. Later that year, she was also appointed as a co-anchor of the Saturday and Sunday editions of the show - “Weekend Today”.
- As a co-host on 3rd Hour Today and a co-anchor on the Saturday editions of Weekend Today, she was working six days a week. On December 21st, 2019, she left Weekend Today.
- Furthermore, She is also active in children and youth organizations during her time in Philadelphia. Moreover, she also received proclamations from the city of Philadelphia and the states of Pennsylvania and Delaware because of her work as a journalist and volunteer.
Who is Sheinelle Jone married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Sheinelle has been married to Uche Ojeh since September 1st, 2007, in an intimate wedding ceremony. Her husband is a managing partner at UAO Consulting. They met for the first time during their college at Northwestern. The couple is blessed with three children: Kayin, and twins Uche and Clara Josephine. Presently, the pair live a blissful life without a rumor of separation or divorce with their children.
How much is Sheinelle Jones's worth?
Being a journalist & news anchor, Sheinelle earns an impressive amount of money through her profession in the field of the media industry. Based on some online reports, her current estimated net worth said to be $23 million and her annual salary is somewhere around $1 million at present.
How tall is Sheinelle Jones?
Observing her body physics, Sheinelle has a height of 4 feet 11 inches and weighs around 54 kg. She has black eyes and dark brown hair. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed.