Facts About Sheryl Sandberg
|53 Years Old
|Sheryl Kara Sandberg
|5 feet 8 inches
|Best Known For
|COO of Facebook, author of Lean In and activist
|Place Of Birth
|Washington, District of Columbia
|Brian Kraff (M. 1993; Div. 1994) and Dave Goldberg (M. 2004; Died 2015)
|Tom Bernthal (2019 - Present; Engaged)
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Sheryl Sandberg is an American technology executive, activist, and the author is best known as the chief operating officer (COO) of Facebook. She currently sits on Facebook's board of directors as its first female member. She is also the founder of Leanin.org and the co-author of two books, Lean In Women, Work, and the Will to Lead with Nell Scovell, and Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy with Adam Grant. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Sheryl Sandberg famous for?
- An American technology executive, activist, and author.
- Being the Chief Operating Officer of Facebook.
- Sheryl Sandberg Is Engaged to Boyfriend Tom Bernthal
Where is Sheryl Sandberg from?
Recalling her early life, Sheryl was born in Washington, District of Columbia, USA. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is Ashkenazi Jewish.
During her early life, she spent four years as Facebook’s COO, guiding their company through their ballyhooed IPO and earning close to $1 billion in stock. She has two younger siblings. Her mother, Adele Sandberg was a French teacher and her father, Joel Sandberg an ophthalmologist.
Where is Sheryl Sandberg go for education?
Concerning her education, Sheryl was graduated from Harvard Business School and was hired as a management consultant for management consulting firm McKinsey & Company.
When did Sheryl going now?
- Moving towards her career, Sheryl started her career as a management consultant for McKinsey & Company. She then worked for Larry Summers, Secretary of the Treasury during President Bill Clinton’s tenure for a period of five years from 1996 to 2001.
- Although, She appointed Vice President, Global Online Sales, and Operations, Google Inc, in November 2001. Therefore, she retained the position for an impressive period of nearly 7 years.
- She finds a way to take Facebook from simply a popular website into a truly profitable business. Besides, she did this largely through the introduction of discreet advertisements to the Facebook interface, and in 2010, the site began turning a profit.
- In addition to her job at Facebook, She is on the board of directors for companies such as The Walt Disney Company and Starbucks. Although she became the first female member of Facebook’s board of directors in 2012.
- Similarly, She published a book, Lean In, and was on Time’s 100 Most Influential List in 2012. Likewise, she ranked #8 on The World’s 50 Most Influential Jews conducted by The Jerusalem Post in 2013.
- Furthermore, She became the inspiration for women seeking to have it all in successfully due to balancing the demands of motherhood and a high-powered career. Especially, She gave the honor to deliver the commencement address at the graduation of Virginia Tech’s Class of 2017.
- On June 8th, 2018, She gave the Commencement Address for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, MA.
Who is Sheryl Sandberg married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Sheryl had an affair with her boyfriend named Brian Kraff and later she got married to him but they divorced a year later.
On 17th April 2004, she married Dave Goldberg, the CEO of SurveyMonkey, and they had two children together. Goldberg passed away.
In May 2019, it was reported that Sandberg and Activision CEO Bobby Kotick had split after three years of dating. Later, she announced her engagement on Facebook to Kelton Global CEO Tom Bernthal on February 3rd, 2020. She presently lives in Menlo Park, California.
How much is Sheryl Sandberg's worth?
Being a businesswoman, Sheryl earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $1.6 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Sheryl Sandberg?
Observing her body physics, Sheryl stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall and her total body weight is 62 kg. Similarly, She has a dark brown hair color with dark brown eye color. Further, her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Sheryl Sandberg You Need To Know.
- Before joining Facebook, she was the vice president of global online sales and operations at Google and helped launch its philanthropic arm Google.org.
- She has been invited as a keynote speaker at various events and delivered the TED speech titled “Why we have too few women leaders”.