Last updated on August 1st, 2023 at 04:15 am
Facts About Simone Biles
|26 Years Old
|Simone Arianne Biles
|Place Of Birth
|Columbus, Ohio, United States
|Ronald Biles, Kelvin Clemons
|Nellie Biles, Shannon Biles
|4 feet 8 inches
|The Redd School
|$16 million (estimated)
|Wikipedia Facebook Twitter Instagram Website
Simone Arianne Biles, one of the popular professional American artistic Gymnast is simply recognized as Simone Biles. She is a well known American celebrity. She is famous for contribution to professional life. He is a very talented and skilled gymnast. She is nicknamed as $imoney. She has won 4 gold medals at the 2016 Olympics. She has become one of the most decorated gymnasts in the U.S. due to her brilliant performance. In late June it was announced that Biles will return to competition at the 2023 U.S. Classic, scheduled to take place in early August.
Where did Simone Biles grow up?
Passionate and enthusiastic gymnast, Simone Biles was born on 14th March 1997. She was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio city of U.S. She is the daughter of Kelvin Bile and Shanon Biles, his father and mother. His nationality is American. She has three siblings named Ashle, Tevin, and Adria. Due to the parents uncared of their children’s, her grandfather, Ron took care of them. Her astrological sign is Pisces. She belongs to White ethnicity. At the small age 8, he began training with coach Aimee Boorman. She was homeschooled.
Body Features of Simone Biles
Simone has got a great personality. Talking about her body, her height is 142 cm. Her weight is of 46 Kg. Her eye color is Dark Brown and hair color is Black. She has a balanced body with good health. She has an attractive body figure. Her smiling face and charming personality have helped her to gain the attention of all the viewers. Her sexual orientation is straight. Her bra size is 34A and the shoe size is 5. Her body measurement is 35-24-34 inch.
Career of Simone Biles
- On 1st July 2011, she started her career on gymnast at 2011 American Classic held in Houston and there she placed in third all-round, first on vault and balance beam, fourth on floor exercise and eighth on uneven bars.
- At the end of July 2011, she finished the 2011 U.S Classic in Chicago where she placed in twentieth all-around, fifth on balance beam and floor exercise.
- In the 2012 U.S Classic in Chicago, she finished first all-round and vault, second on floor exercise, and sixth on balance beam.
- In March 2013 she made her senior international debut at 2013 American Cup, a FIG World Cup event.
- In the 2013 U.S Classic in Chicago, she didn’t finish completely because of falling several times.
- Later, she went at the 2013 USA Gymnastics National Championships in August, where she was crowned the national all-around champion.
- At the 2013 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Antwerp held in Belgium, she finished first in the all-round, second to the vault, sixth to the uneven bars final, fifth to the balance beam final, and first to the floor final.
- She missed the start of 2014 season due to an aggravated shoulder injury.
- Her debut for 2014 came at the U.S Classic in Chicago where she won the all-round, vault, beam and floor.
- Simone won the gold on vault and floor, tied for the silver on balance beam and fourth on the uneven bars.
- She was later called at the 2014 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships in Nanning, China.
- On 7th March 2015, she competed at the 2015 AT&T American Cup at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas and placed in first.
- She went into the 2016 season as a fourth-year senior and competed at the 2016 USA Gymnastics National Championships.
- Later, she disclosed on Twitter saying that she has attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and was permitted to take medication for it.
- She was one of the finalists for Time magazine's 2016 Person of the Year and also she was also nominated for a 2016 ESPY award for Best Female Athlete.
- On 18th January 2018, she released a statement on Twitter confirming that former USA Gymnastics physician Larry Nassar sexually assaulted her.
- In late June it was announced that Biles will return to competition at the 2023 U.S. Classic, scheduled to take place in early August.
Who is Simone Biles boyfriend?
Simone is not married yet but she is in a relationship with NFL player Jonathan Owens. The couple went official in August 2020. She previously dated Arthur Mariano. The couple started dating since August 2016.
What is Simone Biles net worth?
This excellent gymnast makes good money from her $16 Millions.
Trivias About Simone Biles You Need To Know.
- Simone Biles ranks third among top female medalists at the World Artistic Gymnastics Championships by total medals won (14).