Sofia Richie - Bio, Age, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Age, Parents, Height
Sofia Richie is an American social media personality, model, and fashion designer. She has been featured in campaigns by a number of major brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, and Adidas. She is the youngest daughter of singer Lionel Richie and sister of television personality Nicole Richie. She made her first theatrical film appearance in the 2018 heist comedy film, Ocean’s Eight, starring Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, Rihanna, and Helena Bonham Carter. Sofia was first seen on a news show Omg! Insider in 2014 as herself in an episode dated May 21, 2014. She started modeling in 2014. She was on the cover of Fault Magazine Beauty’s August 2015 issue. She appeared in the reality television series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, in 2019. She is nicknamed "Bird". She is currently in the headline after her engagement with Elliot Grainge.
What is Sofia Richie Famous For?
- Being an American model, fashion designer, and social media personality.
- Being the boyfriend of Elliot Grainge.
What Nationality is Sofia Richie?
Sofia Richie was born on 24th August 1998 in Los Angeles, California, the U.S. She is American by nationality and her ethnicity is mixed of African-American, English, Scottish, and French-Canadian descent on her father’s side and has English, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Greek roots on her mother’s side. Virgo is her zodiac sign and she follows the Christianity religion. Her father, Lionel Richie is a famous songwriter and singer by profession. Her mother's name is Diane Alexander. Her sisters’ names are Nicole Richie who was adopted as a famous fashion designer and television personality and Miles Richie who is her biological sister. Her godfather was Michael Jackson. Her close friend is Paris who is the daughter of Michael Jackson. She learned to sing at the age of 5 and play piano at the age of 7. At the age of 14, she made an occasional appearance at her father’s show. She also worked in the studio with her brother-in-law.
Sofia attended Oaks Christian School. She also played soccer until the age of 16 but she left it after her hip broke in a Segway accident.
Sofia Richie Career Timeline
- At the age of 14, she began her modeling career in which she featured in ‘Teen Vogue’.
- At the age of 15, with Los Angeles-based swimwear company Mary Grace Swim, she got her first fashion contract.
- She signed with Select Model Management which is a London-based modeling agency.
- She has featured in the campaigns of brands including DL1961, Madonna, Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Adidas, Michael Kors, and Tommy Hilfiger.
- For Elle and Vanity Fair, she has done photoshoots.
- She has appeared in Billboards magazine’s style issue and on the cover of Complex.
- She next teamed up with Frankie's Bikinis to launch a colorful swimwear collection, released on July 8, 2019.
- She designed a clothing collection called "Sofia Richie x Missguided" for UK-based retailer Missguided, which was released on 17th September 2019.
- In February 2020, she released a collaboration titled "Rolla's x Sofia Richie" with denim brand Rolla Jeans.
- She announced her plans to launch a line of swimwear later that year in March 2020.
- In July 2021, she created a capsule collection with 8 Other Reasons consisting of 61 pieces, including jewelry, anklets, bucket hats, tops, metal bags, rings, scarves and eyewear.
- Her clothing collection with Macy's brand Bar III was released in November 2021. The collection was priced from $39.50 to $149.50.
Who is Sofia Richie engaged to?
Sofia Richie is currently an engaged lady to her fiance, Elliot. In 2021, she was rumored to be dating music executive, Elliot Grainge after they were spotted together in West Hollywood, California. She later confirmed their relationship by sharing their picture in an Instagram post. In April 2022, Sofia announced their engagement through an Instagram post. Today, Elliot and Sofia are enjoying their present life happily. Her sexuality is straight.
Previously, she dated many celebrities including Jaden Smith (2012-2013), Jake Andrew (2016), Samir Nasri (2016), Justin Bieber (2016), Anwar Hadid (2016), Brooklyn Beckham (2016-2017) and Scoot Disick (2017-2018).
What is Sofia Richie Net Worth?
Sofia Richie is a successful model and fashion designer. Richie's net worth is estimated to be $8 million as of 2022. She has been featured in campaigns by a number of major fashion brands. At present, she lives in a modern mansion in the Hollywood Hills that has its own swimming pool. Her source of wealth is from the modeling industry and she is living a lavish lifestyle from her earnings. Her exact salary is still to get unfold yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making a considerable amount of money from her career work. She even endorses products such as beauty and wellness on Instagram. She has partnered with numerous brands, including Darya Hope, Lulus, Suspicious Antwerp, Nip + Fab, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Cotton On, and Cheetos.
How tall is Sofia Richie?
Richie's height is 1.68 m and her weight is 58 kg. Her eye color is hazel and her hair color is brown. She has a balanced and healthy body. Her body size is 34-26.5-35 in or 86-67-89 cm.