Stephaine Miller - Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Partner, Lesbian, Relationships, Family, Parents, Siblings, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Show, Podcast, Career
Stephaine Miller is an American political commentator, comedian, and host of a self-titled nationally syndicated political radio program titled "The Stephanie Miller Show". Miller began her career as a stand-up comedian, performing at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood and in clubs around New York. In 2011, Miller won the Talkers Magazine Judy Jarvis Memorial Award for Outstanding Contributions to Talk Radio by a Woman.
Miller was also ranked as the 23rd most important radio talk show host in America in 2017. Stephaine is also known as the daughter of renowned former U.S. Representative William E. Miller.
What is Stephaine Miller Famous for?
- Famous as a host of a self-titled nationally syndicated political radio program titled "The Stephanie Miller Show".
Where was Stephaine Miller Born?
Stephaine Miller was born on September 29, 1961, in Washington D.C., United States. Her birth name is Stephanie Catherine Miller. Her nationality is American. Miller belongs to White ethnicity while Libra is her zodiac sign.
Stephaine was born in a well-to-do family as the youngest child of former U.S. Representative William E. Miller(father) and Stephaine Wagner(mother). Her father, William was a renowned personality in the US as he was a politician who was also Barry Goldwater's running mate in the 1964 presidential election and a Chairman of the Republican National Committee.
When Miller was 3 years old, her father left the United States Congress, and then her family moved to her father's hometown of Lockport, New York. Miller was raised along with her older siblings: two older sisters, Libby and Mary, and a brother, William Jr. Miller, who all are almost 20 years older than her.
She attended DeSales High School in Lockport during which she made her first effort at comedy performing in a sketch, "Torn Between Two Lovers". After she got graduated from high school in 1979, she joined the University of Southern California, where she earned a Major in Theatre. She always wanted to be like her idol, Carol Burnett, a popular actress and comedian, who even called Miller on her radio show to wish her birthday.
What Does Stephaine Miller Do For Living?
- Stephaine Miller began her career with her first job at the Laugh Factory, the legendary Hollywood comedy club, where she worked for club owner Jamie Masada. After a few years, she moved to New York, where she worked at Yuk Yuk's Comedy Club, paying her own rent worth $125 per month.
- During the 1980s, while she was working on radio, she also performed at many comedy clubs around New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles including a one-woman Off-Broadway show. She also appeared twice on A & E's An Evening at the Improv, on the A&E TV Network.
- Miller was also the first comedian to perform when the Chicago Improv club opened.
- Miller began her acting career appearing as a nun in the 1984 TV movie, "Shattered Vows", and a brief appearance as a nurse on "General Hospital".
- Miller got much recognition after she played a role in a comedy film, "Just Write" in 1997. She also appeared in the movie "View from the Top", and an episode of the TV series, "Diagnosis: Murder".
Where is Stephanie Miller Now?
- Miller began her radio career after her father’s death in 1983, where her first radio job was on Sandy Beach’s morning show on Hot 104 WNYS. She then took an on-air job at radio station WLVL in Lockport.
- In 1985, she went to WCMF to work as "Sister Sleaze" on the Brother Wease Show.
- Miller got her progress after she began working as a morning co-host at radio station WCKG in Chicago in 1988 till 1989, and also as morning co-host with Howard Hoffman at Hot 97 WQHT in New York City for three years until 1993.
- She began her talk show career in 1994, with her own weekend show at KABC that even led Miller to achieve high ratings.
- In 1995, Miller became one of the few women to host her own late-night television talk show, "The Stephanie Miller Show". The show however was canceled after 13 weeks.
- Miller began co-hosting the CNBC television show, "Equal Time" in 1997. A year later in 1989, she became the original host and writer for the Fox Family channel program, "Show Me the Funny", until 1999.
- Miller then hosted the Oxygen Channel's revival of the game show, "I've Got a Secret" in 2000.
- Miller also served as a frequent panelist on the PAX TV game show, "Balderdash" in 2004.
- In 2007, Miller launched a spoof Presidential campaign with CC Goldwater.
- Miller began her first live show titled "Sexy Liberal Comedy Tour" later renamed as "Sexy Liberal Resistance Tour" on April 23, 2011, and released her comedy album titled "Stephanie Miller's Sexy Liberal Tour", Vol. 1, in December 2011 which even turned out to be the first album to reach #1 on the comedy charts for iTunes, Amazon.com, and Billboard.
- On September 12, 2014, Miller began her podcast, "Stephanie Miller's Happy Hour".
- In 2016, Miller released "Sexy Liberal! Of Me I Sing", a combination of memoir and political humor.
- Miller got her biggest breakthrough after she began hosting her popular show, "The Stephanie Miller Show" which was launched on September 7, 2004, that has been broadcast through numerous outlets, including Ustream(2010-2013), Current TV(2012-2013), and Free Speech TV(2014-now).
Stephaine Miller Partner
Stephaine Miller isn't married yet and has no children. She often jokingly refers to herself as "a childless loser". Miller currently lives a single life with her pets Great Pyrenees, Fred, and Jamie in Los Feliz. Previously, in the 1990s, she had celebrity dates with parody songwriter "Weird Al" Yankovic and Barry Williams of Greg Brady fame.
Miller was said to be in a relationship with Lisa Bendre with whom she uploaded a picture during her vacation in Paris.
Besides, Miller announced herself to be a lesbian on August 13, 2010, during the furor over gay marriage. After Miller came out as gay, she recorded a video for the "It Gets Better Project", that helped to communicate to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth.
Miller also has been public about having plastic surgery, which includes a short-scar lift, a forehead lift, under-eye peels, a permanent nose job, and lip and eye lining.
Stephaine Miller Net Worth
Stephaine Miller has quite good earnings from her professional career as a host, political commentator, and comedian. Having been in this field for over 40 years, she has managed to amass a wealthy fortune from her several host shows. Her net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
How Tall is Stephaine Miller?
Stephaine Miller is a gorgeous lady who looks stunning even in her late 50s. With her persistent personality and beautiful smile, Miller has managed to win several hearts all around the world. Miller stands tall with a height of 5ft. 7inch.(1.70m) while her body weighs around 78kg(172 lbs). Miller has a fair complexion with brown hair and green eyes.
Trivias About Stephaine Miller You Need To Know.
- Miller won the Talkers Magazine Judy Jarvis Memorial Award for Outstanding Contributions to Talk Radio by a Woman in 2011.
- Miller came out as a lesbian on August 13, 2010, during the furor over gay marriage.
- She was the youngest of four children of her parents.
- Her father, William E. Miller was a former U.S. Representative.
- Miller had plastic surgery of a short-scar lift, a forehead lift, under-eye peels, a permanent nose job, and lip and eye lining.