Facts About Steven Bartlett
|30 Years Old
|Entrepreneur , Investor , Businessman
|Place Of Birth
|James Joseph Bartlett Sr.
|Manchester Metropolitan University
|Source of Wealth
|5 ft 11 in
Steven Bartlett is an entrepreneur, businessman, author as well as a TV personality who established the Social Chain group in 2014 which is a group that holds over 20 companies specializing in different fields alongside his business partner, Dominic McGregor. He is also the co-founder of 'Thirdweb' and 'flight story'. In the year 2022, he began appearing as an investor on the BBC One show "Dragons' Den". In 2017, he created a podcast series called "The Diary of a CEO". He released his debut book, "Happy Sexy Millionaire", which was a Sunday Times bestseller in 2021. He has appeared as a speaker more than 400 times including at the United Nations, SXSW, and Ted Talk. He is an award-winning entrepreneur with accolades such as Great British Entrepreneur of the Year and Most Influential Agency Figure 2018. He is also active in social media with more than 1.5 million followers on his Instagram account under the account head @www.instagram.com/steven.
What is Steven Bartlett Known For?
- Being a British entrepreneur, TV personality, and businessman.
- For establishing Social Chain.
Where is Steven Bartlett from?
Steven Bartlett was born on 26th August 1992 in Botswana. He moved to Plymouth, England at the age of three with his family and lived in Moss Side, Manchester where he spent his childhood and early life. His nationality is British-South African and he belongs to a mixed ethnic background. His present age is 29 as of 2021. Virgo is his Zodiac sign. He was born to his British father, James Joseph Bartlett Sr., and his Nigerian mother, Santa. Details about his siblings are still to get revealed yet.
About his education, he attended Plymstock School in Plymouth, United Kingdom in 2004 and graduated from the school. Later, he went to Manchester Metropolitan University to pursue a degree in business. After studying, he dropped the University. The British GQ remarked that he dropped out of the school, while HITC stated that he was expelled for a poor record of attendance.
Steven Bartlett Career Timeline
- Steven created Wallpark, an application that acts as an online noticeboard for students.
- During that time, he met his business partner, Dominic McGregor.
- His career began in 2014 when he co-founded Social Chain, a social media and marketing company with headquarters in Berlin. He created it with Dominic with the financial backing of almost £300,000 from investors.
- Initially, Social Chain was criticized by its competitors for its failure to disclose its advertisement.
- Later, the group became a public company in October 2019, with Bartlett announcing that the company shares are traded in XETRA/Frankfurt.
- Currently, Social Chain owns over 200 accounts. Through his Social Chain, Bartlett and his partners was often described as "the kids who decide what all the other kids talk about" and the "social media illuminati".
- After three years in 2017, he created a podcast series called The Diary of a CEO, which has featured guests including Liam Payne and Tom Blomfield.
- As of 2021, the podcast is Europe's most downloaded Business podcast and has featured British entrepreneurs Ben Francis, Lee Chambers, and Grace Beverley.
- In the year 2019, Social Chain and German online retailer Lumaland merged to become The Social Chain AG, listing on XETRA and the Düsseldorf Stock Exchange. The listing valued the business at over $200 million. In the year 2020, he exited the business.
- In 2020, he joined "Huel", a turnover food replacement company, as a non-executive director.
- In May 2021, it was confirmed that he would be the youngest-ever investor on the long-running BBC show "Dragons' Den" at the age of 28. He began appearing as an investor on the show in 2022.
- He released his debut book, "Happy Sexy Millionaire" in 2021 which was a Sunday Times bestseller.
Awards and Achievements
- In 2017, Bartlett was voted as the most influential agency figure in 2017 by in Econsultancy's Top 100 Digital Agencies Report.
- In 2019, he was crowned the title of the Great British Entrepreneur of the Year.
Steven Bartlett Personal Life: Is he married or dating someone?
Steven Bartlett is an unmarried man and he is still to get married yet. He is assumed to be single at present as there is no news and rumors about him dating anyone at present. He is enjoying his present life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
What is Steven Bartlett Net Worth?
Steven is a talented and successful entrepreneur who is renowned for being the founder of Social Chain. Today, his net worth is believed to have £50 Million as of 2022 as per sources. His annual salary and career earning are still to get revealed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is making a cool amount of money from his earnings. He is living a cool lifestyle at present. His source of wealth is from his entrepreneurship and investing field.
How tall is Steven Bartlett?
Steven Bartlett is a handsome and young businessman and entrepreneur. He stands at the height of 5 ft 11 in and his weight consists of 75 KG. His body type is athletic. Overall, he has got a healthy body with dashing looks. His eye color is light brown and his hair color is also light brown. His shoe size is 9 US.
Trivias About Steven Bartlett You Need To Know.
- Steven Bartlett is the CEO of Social Chain.
- He hosts the top-charting podcast The Diary of a CEO.
- He was a University dropout student.
- He has also appeared in the HBO TV series 'The Sapranos'.
- In August 2020 Steven left Social Chain to pursue his passions in mental health and podcasting.