Steven Bergwijn - Bio, Net Worth, Current Team, Contract, Transfer, Injury, Stats, Salary, Girlfriend, Height, Parents, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki
A Dutch professional footballer who plays as a winger for Tottenham Hotspur in the English Premier League is named for Steven Bergwijn. Recently, he was left out of PSV’s squad to face FC Twente in the Eredivisie on Sunday and has finalized a move to north London, earning a contract until 2025. He has been linked with Liverpool and Manchester United in previous windows, will be a welcome addition to the Spurs team with star striker Harry Kane ruled out until April with a hamstring injury. He also has nine Netherlands caps under his belt and played a large chunk of their Nations League semi-final victory against England last June.
Steven Bergwijn completes £27m move from PSV Eindhoven
Tottenham Hotspur has signed the Netherlands forward Steven Bergwijn for £27m from PSV Eindhoven on a contract that will run until 2025. Bergwijn, 22, has played 16 times for PSV in the Dutch Eredivisie this season, scoring five goals. He bolsters Spur's boss Jose Mourinho's options in attack with England striker Harry Kane out with a long-term hamstring injury. He came through the PSV ranks and made his first-team debut at 17. He scored 31 goals in 149 appearances for the Dutch club and won three league titles.
What is the Nationality of Steven Bergwijn?
On 8th October 1997, Steven Bergwinjn was born in Amsterdam, the Netherlands as Steven Charles Bergwijn. His nationality is Dutch and his ethnicity is Black. He is Christian by religion. As of 2019, he celebrated his 22nd birthday. He was born to Jurgen, his father and his mother whose name has not been revealed yet. He has two siblings; a brother and a sister.
How was Steven Bergwijn's Career?
- Steven played up to and including 2011 in the youth at Ajax, due to a conflict with one of the youth trainers, he chose to leave.
- PSV immediately intervened and contracted the young attacker.
- He then made his professional debut as Jong PSV player in the second division on 9 August 2014 against Achilles '29 where he replaced Elvio van Overbeek after 77 minutes in a 2-0 home win.
- He scored the third goal as PSV beat rivals Ajax 3-0 to clinch the 2017-2018 Eredivisie title.
- Regarding his international career, he earned his first full international call up when Ronald Koeman named him in the Netherlands squad in October 2018.
- He made his international debut on 13 October 2018 in a 3-0 2018-2019 UEFA Nations League A victory over Germany, as a starter.
Who is Steven Bergwijn's wife?
Steven Bergwijn is not married yet but he is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend named Chloe Jay. He began dating her since 2015. She is a year younger than Steven. As of today, the duo is living a happy life without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
What is the net worth of Steven Bergwijn?
The net worth of Steven will be surely in millions. Her net worth is believed to have 600,000 Euros as of 2020 whereas his market value is 35 Million euros. He has an annual salary of 572,000 and his weekly wages are £11,000. He is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings and he is satisfied with his earnings. His source of income is from his football career.
How tall is Steven Bergwijn?
Steven is a very handsome person. He has got a cool attitude with a charming smile and a glowing face attracting a lot of people towards him. He has a tall height of five feet ten inches or 1.78 m with a balanced bodyweight of 78 Kg. His other body measurements will be added soon once we get details about it.
Trivias About Steven Bergwijn You Need To Know.
- He plays as a winger for Tottenham Hotspur in the English Premier League.
- His nationality is Dutch.
- He was born to Jurgen, his father.
- He has two siblings.
- He is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend named Chloe Jay.