Facts About Storm Keating
|Celebrated Name||Storm Keating|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Sharyn Storm Uechtritz|
|Place Of Birth||Queensland|
|Father||Gordon Charles Uechtritz|
|Siblings||Wayne Gordon, Graeme Murray, and Peter John|
|University||University of Queensland, University of California|
|Married Date||17th August 2015|
|Children||Cooper and Coco|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Fashion designing career|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Bra Cup Size||32|
|Waist Size||25 in|
|Dress Size (Hips)||35 in|
Storm Keating is an Australian fashion designer, brand ambassador, producer, and blogger who is known for her work on television programs like "The X Factor", "The Voice Australia", "Masterchef Australia", and "The Voice UK". In 2016, she launched her fashion and lifestyle blog. Apart from her professional career, she also makes time to support numerous charities and global efforts. From launching campaigns & fund-raiser events to acting as a spokeswoman on panels alongside powerful voices in the worlds of ethics and sustainability, her efforts are unprejudiced and authentic. In 2015 Storm was announced as Brand Ambassador for Positive Luxury - a pioneering company with a focus on sustainability & ethical trade and whose mission is "to inspire people to buy better and influence brands to do better".
What is Storm Keating Famous For?
- Being a fashion designer, brand ambassador, producer-director and blogger.
- For her work in The Apprentice Australia, Masterchef Australia, The X Factor, The Voice Australia, and The Voice UK.
- Being the wife of Ronan Keating.
Who are Storm Keating Parents?
Storm Keating was born on 21st October 1981. She is from Queensland, Australia. She grew up in Papua New Guinea before her family relocated to a cattle property in Australia in 1988. Her birth name is Sharyn Storm Uechtritz. Her parents loved the name "Storm" used in one of Wilbur Smith's novels and decided to give her the name; concerned that, because of her name, she might be made fun of later on in her life, they added the name, Sharyn. About her parents, she is the daughter of Gordon Charles Uechtritz and Debra Lynn, also known as Sharni Ra'harni. Her dad is a cattleman and her mum is a business consultant, healer, and Reiki practitioner. She has three siblings; brothers namely Wayne Gordon, Graeme Murray, and Peter John. She is Australian by nationality and her ethnicity is Mixed as she belongs of English, German, Danish, and Samoan descent. Focusing on her education, she studied Film and Television at the University of Queensland for three years. She then graduated with honor from the University of California with an international exchange scholarship.
Storm Keating Career Timeline
- Storm completed an internship in the Original Programming Department at HBO while she was at the University of California.
- She began her career in television production at Channel Nine in Sydney. She next worked on the production of the Australian version of NBC’s "The Apprentice" in 2009.
- From the year 2010 to 2012, she worked in "So You Think You Can Dance", "The X Factor", "Masterchef Australia", and "The Voice".
- She moved to London in 2012, where she became the producer and director of the popular reality show "The Voice UK" in 2012.
- From the age of nine, she has been sewing and creating her own designs. She started her fashion designing career in the year 2011.
- She has also collaborated with Legendary Italian bootmaker, Stivaleria Cavallin. The product "Storm Boots" was launched in 2015 February at the London Fashion Week.
- In October 2015, she was announced as an Ambassador for Positive Luxury a London-based company that awards luxury brands with Trust Mark for meeting sustainability and ethical business criteria.
- She launched her fashion and lifestyle blog in 2016.
- She appeared as a panelist for "Loose Women" in 2021.
Who is Storm Keating married to?
Storm Keating is a married woman to her handsome husband, Ronan Keating. They got married on 17 August 2015 on the Scottish coast. She took Keating's name after marriage. Her husband, Ronan is a singer by profession. The lovely pair met on the Australian The X-Factor show in 2011. From their marriage, they have a son, Cooper (born on 27 April 2017), and a daughter Coco (born on 27 March 2020). She is leading a qualitative life with her husband and their daughter. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Storm Keating was previously married to Tim Ivers in August 2009. They had first met while she was studying at the University of Queensland. Later, they split in 2012.
How much is Storm Keating Net Worth?
Storm Keating is a fashion designer, brand ambassador, producer-director, and blogger by profession. The net worth of Storm Keating is estimated to have $5 Million as of 2022 making an annual salary of around $65,000. Her main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry and fashion designing career. She is living a lavish lifestyle at present.
What is Storm Keating Height and Weight?
Storm Keating is a beautiful fashion designer who stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 50 kg. Her hair color is blonde and her eye color is hazel. Her bra size is 32, her waist is 25 inches, and her hips are 35 inches. She has got a healthy body at present.
Trivias About Storm Keating You Need To Know.
- During her time at the University of California Los Angeles, Keating completed an internship at HBO in the Original Programming Department under Chris Albrecht.
- Keating launched her fashion and lifestyle blog in 2016.
- She grew up in a small village in Papua New Guinea, before her family relocated to a cattle property in Australia in 1988.
- Sharyn Storm Uechtritz is her birth name.
- She is the wife of singer Ronan Keating.